rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

ONS Girl - LMR whilst she's holding my dick

Was my flatmate's birthday and she invited a couple of friends- about 8 of us went out to a club after pre-drinks at the flat.

One of my flatmate's friends seemed into me straight from the beginning- I escalated throughout the evening.

She started grinding on me in the club and we made out several times- I take her hand and we go back to the flat.

She first said 'We're not having sex tonight/ I'm not sleeping with you' spiel as we walk through to my room. I'm thinking yeah sure, whatever...

Once in my room- we kiss, i escalate with 1 step forward and 2 back trying to avoid any LMR. I manage to undo her bra and suck on the tits and she's repeating 'We're not having sex tonight' and then she says 'what do you want?' 'I want a relationship before sex' 'I've never done a one night stand' 'Promise you won't tell your flatmates?'

I get my cock out and she's got both hands around it- saying its the biggest she's had. I ask her what her favorite position is. All the time pushing one step further. I'm rubbing my cock on the outside of her panties and i can feel the period pad inside- no worries i can just use a condom.

After about 1 hr 30 mins of her being in my room- kissing, playing with her tits, her rubbing my cock BUT she just would not let me take her panties off. I ended up kicking her out of my room as it was just getting silly and all she wanted was cuddling.

I'm pretty sure she didn't go all out due to the fact she didn't want to seem slutty in front of her friends- so i basically got cock-blocked by my flatmate.

I keep on replaying the situation in my head to see if there's somewhere I went wrong- something I said. I still feel fustrated as i was sooo close. Since then I've been jerking myself off thinking about the situation. I need another girl to take my mind off it and move on haha!

Would appreciate it if you guys have any thoughts [Image: smile.gif]

Quote:Quote:

'I want a relationship before sex'

[Image: laugh5.gif]

I keep on replaying the situation in my head to see if there's somewhere I went wrong- something I said.

I'm no fan of busting through severe LMR of the type you describe. But I think the problem was though she very much wanted to bang you, the logistics weren't proper and she didn't have the level of plausible deniability required to satisfy her hamster in that situation with your bros/her girls around.

I'm pretty sure she didn't go all out due to the fact she didn't want to seem slutty in front of her friends

Yes.

After she gave you a firm denial, I think you spent too much time cuddling and kneading her boobies or whatever and it made you look thirsty as fuk. Once she threw the wall up massively I would've made only one more attempt, and if I was denied again I would've pulled way back likewise, given her a little bit of "nah you're a cool girl it's cool" comfort and sent her on her way, and hit her up later via text to meet somewhere with much better logistics IN FUCKING PRIVATE.

It's not like it's impossible it won't go down on the day 2 and it's all or nothing right this very minute. In fact a fairly common final-stage shit test some girls do to judge your alpha-ness is whether when she puts up severe LMR you fall down on your knees begging "Oh please, please, won't you let me just put the tip in? Please?" or just send her on her way with a shrug and a smile.

Since then I've been jerking myself off thinking about the situation.

Stop

[Image: 95182-jpg.170886]

Failed lays only get one jerk-off, maximum

Relax bro you did all you could. You also got a chick with a bit of class, who won't do a ONS while on period!

Should be more of them.

Assume 'three date kate' close.

Adding to what's already been said, just because a girl doesn't sleep with you on the night doesn't mean you won't fuck in the morning. Plenty of cases where a girl has been impressed by a guys restraint and rewards him in the morning, or she's happy to engage in morning sex due to comfort.

Quote: (10-03-2016 05:29 AM)AntiMediocrity Wrote:  

Adding to what's already been said, just because a girl doesn't sleep with you on the night doesn't mean you won't fuck in the morning. Plenty of cases where a girl has been impressed by a guys restraint and rewards him in the morning, or she's happy to engage in morning sex due to comfort.

Yeah, i'd just smile, shrug your shoulders, and roll over and go to sleep. Let her stay and get comfortable and try again in the morning or the next day and she'll be ready to bang. If not, then give her the hard NEXT.

Bro, r-e-l-a-x and stop jerking. She has already felt and complimented you on your package. It just wasn't the right time for her.

Since that night, she's probably been thinking about how she would feel with you inside of her. I'm sure you will score if you met her again.

Quote: (10-02-2016 05:51 AM)mrganteng Wrote:  

One of my flatmate's friends seemed into me straight from the beginning- I escalated throughout the evening.

She started grinding on me in the club and we made out several times- I take her hand and we go back to the flat.

She first said 'We're not having sex tonight/ I'm not sleeping with you' spiel as we walk through to my room. I'm thinking yeah sure, whatever...

Once in my room- we kiss, i escalate with 1 step forward and 2 back trying to avoid any LMR. I manage to undo her bra and suck on the tits and she's repeating 'We're not having sex tonight' and then she says 'what do you want?' 'I want a relationship before sex' 'I've never done a one night stand' 'Promise you won't tell your flatmates?'

I get my cock out and she's got both hands around it- saying its the biggest she's had. I ask her what her favorite position is. All the time pushing one step further. I'm rubbing my cock on the outside of her panties and i can feel the period pad inside- no worries i can just use a condom.

After about 1 hr 30 mins of her being in my room- kissing, playing with her tits, her rubbing my cock BUT she just would not let me take her panties off. I ended up kicking her out of my room as it was just getting silly and all she wanted was cuddling.

I'm pretty sure she didn't go all out due to the fact she didn't want to seem slutty in front of her friends- so i basically got cock-blocked by my flatmate.

Your analysis seems right to me.

My thoughts are: would not same-night on period.

Next time just cool off and behave with day 2 in mind.

/thread

I've just found out she's coming in about a month's time and will be staying for a few nights.

I remember her saying that she will not have sex outside of a relationship- however, she did hold my cock and let me suck on her tits so am I correct in calling bullshit on this one?

We're friends on FB and had a short conversation- I said I had a good night and she agreed.

What's my strategy now... the few weeks leading up to this?

Shall I online game her or just ignore her up until a few days before she comes.

I'm sure I'll manage to get her in my room again- the question is... will she do the exact same thing?

The ideal option would be to get a bit more privacy and take her away from her friend and my flat- but i can't afford a hotel and she lives 1 and half hr train away. My friends wouldn't let me bang on their bed haha.

Thanks for all responses so far.. very helpful

Quote: (10-05-2016 01:57 PM)mrganteng Wrote:  

I remember her saying that she will not have sex outside of a relationship- however, she did hold my cock and let me suck on her tits so am I correct in calling bullshit on this one?

We're friends on FB and had a short conversation- I said I had a good night and she agreed.

You have a relationship, of a sort.

This 'no sex before relationship' stuff is just hamsterization. Most women know the score - the guys they really want aren't going to sign on to be their boyfriend until they've sampled the goods. They'd be fools to do so, and they know it.

Keep in mind that when, for example, you see a woman's online dating profile that says "No hookups!" and you're interpreting it like "Oh, she absolutely never has casual sex or keeps a guy as a fuckbuddy"...ah, where exactly did she say that?

I'm sure she's sitting on Tinder for months on end with her account active, completely celibate, never having sex, waiting for her monogamous boyfriend to find her so she can finally do the deed. Tell me another one, Charlie...

What she's really saying is "Don't message me in a fashion like you're looking to pump-n-dump me and never contact me again. That makes me feel bad. I'm actually fine with hooking up, but I want you to at least treat me like your friend and that the BF option might be on the table."

In other words, it's a implicit communication of "Gameless chodes stay away" in so many words

"I want a relationship before sex", but later she says "Promise you won't tell your flatmates?". Yea, right.

I would make her sure that I'm discrete and that no one would find out if we fuck. I also try to finger a girl that gives me resistance. Some chicks thinks that you own them if you finger them.

Now, don't have long chats with her. Well, if you want LTR, maybe. But beside that just check "hows going" every week, and keep it short. Avoid giving her your time and energy if she didn't gave you anything. "I don't do long chats with girls I didn't sleep with".

Dude...

Are you sure it wasn't simply a situation where she didn't want to have sex while on her period? Maybe she thought it was embarrassing.

Quote: (10-07-2016 12:22 PM)polymath Wrote:  

Dude...

Are you sure it wasn't simply a situation where she didn't want to have sex while on her period? Maybe she thought it was embarrassing.

I think it was a combination of several factors.

Let's just hope she's not on her period again the next time i see her in around a month [Image: cb.gif]

Quote: (10-03-2016 05:29 AM)AntiMediocrity Wrote:  

I've had some pretty awesome sex but none of it was ever worth spending the night staring at the ceiling with a pain-inducing boner of steel for 6 hours while a fine piece of ass was lying next to me.

Done it once. Got laid. Would never suffer it again.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

So if Im reading this right you managed to undo her bra and suck on her tits, she's on her period and she asked you "what do you want?"

She spent an hour and a half in your room and you didnt go for the HJ or BJ option? Why not? I don't see any mention of you going for those. I have had LMR similar to you where the girl is on the rag or I know she has a boyfriend but nevertheless she is in my bedroom and feels guilty about going all the way. If she has her hand wrapped around my cock she better damn well do something with it and in much less than an hour and a half.

No way im going to cuddle with a chick without some kind of release. A chick that likes you will understand this. Many times they will start the HJ/BJ and then you get the classic "Do you have a condom?", because it gets them wet. What usually happens though is they service me the night before and then when she wakes up has a change of heart as she doesn't feel as pressured or simply can't resists and hops on the rock hard morning wood.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (10-08-2016 10:33 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I've had some pretty awesome sex but none of it was ever worth spending the night staring at the ceiling with a pain-inducing boner of steel for 6 hours while a fine piece of ass was lying next to me.

And you didn't masturbate in the bathroom to deal with it because...

Quote: (10-09-2016 02:38 AM)AntiMediocrity Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2016 10:33 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

And you didn't masturbate in the bathroom to deal with it because...

... I didn't want to fix the resultant hole in the wall.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

She's coming this Friday for 5 days + 4 nights and will be sleeping in my flatmate's room again.

We've been texting occasionally for the past month but not really any sexual conversation.

On the Friday we're planning on going to a bar and possibly out to the club but Saturday night is club night. No plans yet for Sunday and Monday nights.

I'm planning on playing it cool on the Friday and not try anything unless I definitely know its on - Don't want to mess up my chances on the first night.

Something could happen when we're both drunk on the Saturday night after the club OR do you think it would be better to try and get her round to my room and watch a movie and escalate there when we're sober. Any recommendations for movies?

I guess it would be easier when drunk- any thoughts?

Quote: (11-08-2016 05:24 PM)mrganteng Wrote:  

She's coming this Friday for 5 days + 4 nights and will be sleeping in my flatmate's room again.

We've been texting occasionally for the past month but not really any sexual conversation.

On the Friday we're planning on going to a bar and possibly out to the club but Saturday night is club night. No plans yet for Sunday and Monday nights.

I'm planning on playing it cool on the Friday and not try anything unless I definitely know its on - Don't want to mess up my chances on the first night.

Something could happen when we're both drunk on the Saturday night after the club OR do you think it would be better to try and get her round to my room and watch a movie and escalate there when we're sober. Any recommendations for movies?

When who's drunk? If you're talking about her, you are probably trying to bait guys on here into saying something that is not acceptable. If you are talking about yourself, I have no idea. What happened over the last six weeks which made you unable to see her?

Get her drunk - at this point she's clearly cockteasing you so don't be that "nice guy" who will not do that because "it's wrong". Just do it.

Let her stay if you want, but be prepared to ask her to leave if she doesn't put out.

Quote: (11-09-2016 03:53 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2016 05:24 PM)mrganteng Wrote:  

When who's drunk? If you're talking about her, you are probably trying to bait guys on here into saying something that is not acceptable. If you are talking about yourself, I have no idea. What happened over the last six weeks which made you unable to see her?

When we're both drunk.

She lives 2 hours away and she's really busy in final year.

Quote: (11-09-2016 06:48 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Get her drunk - at this point she's clearly cockteasing you so don't be that "nice guy" who will not do that because "it's wrong". Just do it.

Let her stay if you want, but be prepared to ask her to leave if she doesn't put out.

Yeah, we'll both be drunk on the Saturday night.

We'll see how this pans out- should be interesting.

The only problem I can think about is that my flat mate and the girl I'm with are very close and so it may be difficult to separate them. I'll try and encourage her to invite another girl friend along to the club so she can be the distraction [Image: wink.gif]

She was probably on her period

I've also known girls that wouldnt put out first night

'I've never done a one night stand' 'Promise you won't tell your flatmates?'

I get my cock out and she's got both hands around it- saying its the biggest she's had.

[Image: huh.gif]

These sluts [Image: banana.gif]

[Image: laugh5.gif]