rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Enslave her

Enslave her

Hello,

if anybody has the ebook "Enslave her" by Syed Jilal Ali, I'm very interested. It has been removed from Amazon, please PM if you have it.

Thanks, Cheers

Enslave her

I had never heard of the book or the author, but my instant gut reaction was that it was probably useless trash, just like the similar stuff.

I searched and found a review of it, and my suspicions were correct-

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2X0IEBGJSVA91

Americans are dreamers too

Enslave her

OP, assuming that this isn't a clever self-promotional move, why do you want to read a poorly written book so badly?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Enslave her

It is not. Curiosity.

Enslave her

Quote:Quote:

To summarize what this book actually says relevant to topic, minus the pretentious and useless third-eye nonsense - women will seek you when you're truly confident in yourself.

Just like, be yourself, brah.

They will flirt with you, and that flirtation is actually a subconscious invitation to allow you to begin dominating them, at which point you proceed lightly and eventually at some undisclosed point in your assumed relationship with said woman, you may then present to her your desire to "have her in sexual bondage".

lol. People realize that getting a young American woman to "have in sexual bondage" is about the easiest thing in the world, right?

You're having sex for the second time on your third date, and you say "Hey, don't you think it would be fun to get tied up?" And she's like "Cool, OK! [Image: blush.gif]"

You could probably just ask to handcuff her on your first date if it's going good, if that's what you wanna do. She'll likely find it unusual and exciting.

Never understood the point of sites like Fetlife when that way-cuter-than-anything-available-there 20-something anthropology major who works at the library down the street, you know the one with the hipster glasses and rose tattoo on her shoulder, likes getting choked and spanked in bed as surely as night follows day.

It notes however, this may not work easily with "North American women" because feminism has made them unnatural.

Guess the author has never banged a feminist before. It actually works way better!

Amazon Prime has some reasonably-priced quality collars on offer, let me know if y'all ever need some recommendations.

Enslave her

[Image: 78WrbYS.gif]