rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can Hot Guys Be "Creepy" Too?

...Or is that just a term used to slander us ugly guys? [Image: sad.gif]

[Image: j1LAWT5.gif]

What you callin' other dudes "Hot" for, anyway?

JonBozzz the sleeper.

Quote: (09-27-2016 03:52 PM)sleeper Wrote:  

No.

Do your best to become a hot guy, instead of whining here.

Yes. [Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Can sleeper OP's be a gay troll?

Hamsters gonna Hamster

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

This thread isn't going the direction I hoped it would

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Yep. They just have to work a bit harder at it to get there.

This thread doesn't make much sense, but neither does this photo.

[Image: awkward_photos_16.jpg]

Why you guys instanly turning herd psychology on? Question was really simple and logical. Stop your inner animal on bashing someone just because other people doing it. It is really sad to see you guys applying herd psychology.

And about the question.. Yes, everyone can be creepy...

Quote: (09-29-2016 04:01 AM)Euphoria Wrote:  

Why you guys instanly turning herd psychology on? Question was really simple and logical. Stop your inner animal on bashing someone just because other people doing it. It is really sad to see you guys applying herd psychology.

And about the question.. Yes, everyone can be creepy...

Disagree. If you're an attractive man, your threshold for how 'creepy' you can act is far higher. The bar for 'creepy' with regards to an ugly guy is fairly broad. A wink is creepy for an ugly guy.

This is more or less common knowledge. I think OP knows this as well hence the jesting responses. If you want to escape the 'tag' of creepy, it's the same old boring answer... Improve your appearance. Improve your game.

The good news is that everyone can do it.

I know dudes like this. Jealous- stalker mentality and conspiracy theories. Dries the pussy up real fast. They usually end up dating way down.

Quote: (09-27-2016 03:52 PM)sleeper Wrote:  

Speak for yourself. You can't help being ugly. You can help yourself from being creepy.
Asking these kinds of questions does not help in that regard.
Go back to sleep.

Yes. It takes surprisingly little to turn off a woman especially im the early stages.

I sometimes feel that when a woman is attracted to you before you talk to her, the bar is set higher for you because she builds up this image in her head that you have to conform to. If you go in too joky or silly or whatevee she will turn on you

The question doesn't make much sense. Hot is antithetical to 'creepy'. Male attractiveness is a function of many things, not simply physical appearance. If you have these things, enough to be considered 'hot', then you cannot be 'creepy' because to do so you would be displaying the kind of characteristics which precluded you from being considered attractive in the first place.

As an addendum, I would question whether one can actually be 'creepy' as a default - that is very much a function of the girl's subjective experience. What one can do is consistently display undesirable and unattractive characteristics, which will make you unappealing to women and which, of course, you should do your utmost to divest yourself of. No one is always and at all times creepy - the most unfuckable brony is still, however fleetingly, an interesting, engaging and valued member of the group when in the company of his polychromatic comrades.

Yes. Look at Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy. Howard Hughes.

Don't debate me.

What man refers to other handsome men as "hot guys"?

I can partly see why you are getting bashed in this thread and the merits behind it.
But at the same time, I think we are reducing what could have been a thread full of intellectual discussion into a thread where people post passive-agressive memes and images in hopes of getting more "likes" from the hive mind.

Anyways, the answer to your question is yes, hot guys can be creepy too.
That being said, hot guys can get away with A LOT more than regular or ugly guys can.
I'm going to assume that by "hot" you mean "physically attractive." The reason I want to make this point is because, as others have pointed, a woman can see a man as being "hot" by more than just his looks. His behaviour and status can make him "hot" and by logical extension of that, a hot guy cannot be creepy since acting in a creepy way would invalidate him as being hot in the first place. And this is where I can maybe see some of the guys just roasting you or thinking you asked a stupid question.

But to get back to the point which I think serves as a great base for discussion: just HOW MUCH more can good-looking guys get away with before a girl goes "ewww omg what a creep!" as opposed to an average-looking guy as opposed to an ugly guy?

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (09-29-2016 04:11 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

I can partly see why you are getting bashed in this thread and the merits behind it.
But at the same time, I think we are reducing what could have been a thread full of intellectual discussion into a thread where people post passive-agressive memes and images in hopes of getting more "likes" from the hive mind.

That being said, hot guys can get away with A LOT more than regular or ugly guys can.
I'm going to assume that by "hot" you mean "physically attractive." The reason I want to make this point is because, as others have pointed, a woman can see a man as being "hot" by more than just his looks. His behaviour and status can make him "hot" and by logical extension of that, a hot guy cannot be creepy since acting in a creepy way would invalidate him as being hot in the first place. And this is where I can maybe see some of the guys just roasting you or thinking you asked a stupid question.

But to get back to the point which I think serves as a great base for discussion: just HOW MUCH more can good-looking guys get away with before a girl goes "ewww omg what a creep!" as opposed to an average-looking guy as opposed to an ugly guy?

I'll use a good friend as an example. By all metrics, he's a good looking guy. When we go out, we used to play 'handicap game' just for fun. Essentially this was where we would do the most off putting thing possible, and see if we could turn it into a close.

Suffice to say, he could do almost anything and get a positive response. Rude gestures, cheesy gestures. As I said, there was virtually nothing he could do that would ruin an approach.

It's really simple. As people have said, the more attractive you are, the harder it is to be creepy. Girls have a tremendous ability to hamster almost anything. Realistically, when a girl calls someone creepy, they are calling them unattractive.

This is the guy who started the farting girls thread.

#Out!Out!Out!

Take care of those titties for me.

It's a well known in psychology that people attribute positive personality traits to people they find physically attractive (as Norm MacDonald said: Girls say they like a sense of humor, but apparently only good looking guys are funny). So what's "creepy" from one guy is "a unique sense of humor" from another. We do it too when it comes to dealing with women, they aren't any worse than we are. Physical appearance tells you a lot about the underlying genetics of people. It's not perfect, but the correlation is strong. It's why the 'sick boy' in movies is never good looking, and why jewelry advertisers never have a jacked dude with tattoos on one knee proposing to the single mom.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

9 posts, 8 threads started. This thread reminds me of something I just read.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (09-29-2016 07:18 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-29-2016 04:11 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

I'll use a good friend as an example. By all metrics, he's a good looking guy. When we go out, we used to play 'handicap game' just for fun. Essentially this was where we would do the most off putting thing possible, and see if we could turn it into a close.

Suffice to say, he could do almost anything and get a positive response. Rude gestures, cheesy gestures. As I said, there was virtually nothing he could do that would ruin an approach.

It's really simple. As people have said, the more attractive you are, the harder it is to be creepy. Girls have a tremendous ability to hamster almost anything. Realistically, when a girl calls someone creepy, they are calling them unattractive.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: if you are an attractive enough man, "you can do no wrong."
I like the point you made about how girls will hamsterize anything a good looking guy does, no matter how stupid or absurd.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference