rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The 9/26 Presidential Debate Thread

The debate is only about 24 hours away, so I thought it might be fun for everyone to post their predictions. Do you think Trump will be the walk away winner? Will it be Hillary? Will Hillary just keel over dead?

I'm a negative person so I'm predicting a slight Hillary win and no health problems appearing during the debate.

We can be sure that no matter what happens, the media will paint is a "win" for Hillary. Unless she gets absolutely trounced, and or has some obvious health failing you can be sure we'll be hearing nothing but "HILLARY HITS BACK!" or some sensationalist BS from the usual suspects in the media.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

I'm cautiously optimistic.

Trump could put Dyin' Hillary away if he performs well, but I doubt she collapses on stage or anything like that.

If they didn't think she could make it 90 minutes they wouldn't have set it up it like that. The Hill Shills are hoping she can get through the 90 minutes and use that as a way to put the health rumors to bed.

I voted for the TrumpenReich option only because it is the most HIGH ENERGY !!!

You don't get there till you get there

In absolute fairness, Hillary's Health was fine earlier this year when they set these debates up.
It's only really gone to hell in the last month or so, thanks to Dark Meme Magic.

Both perform well, Trump says something which the media spins into a "major gaffe" or "lie". Media call it for Hillary. Trump's support increases over the next week (masked by desperate misleading polls).

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Trump is going to win and win large.
Insert Doc Holiday and Johnny Ringo video.

I voted Trumpenreich. Couldn't resist! However, I doubt she'll actually drop dead. I do think he'll have a very strong night. Even if she's at the top of her game, she's very strident and unlikeable. I expect she will make a number of points that resonate with her base, and they'll feel like she nailed it (her base including the MSM, of course). I expect that we Trump fans will feel that he made a number of extremely strong points, that ripped her to shreds.

Most likely, due to her general unlikeability and shrill voice, a slight majority of viewers will find their opinions of her lowered. In addition, I expect her poor health will show through to at least some degree, and this will affect the viewing public. In comparison, I think that Trump will sound more reasonable and presidential that most people expected, and they will get a sense of his potential as a negotiator and deal maker standing up for American interests.

Keep in mind the audience for the debate will be huge, around 100 million. Many who have barely followed the campaigns so far will be watching, because it promises to be such a spectacle. Many of these only have a faint opinion of Trump from The Apprentice, or from him feuding with Rosey O'Donnell. Once they actually watch him and listen to him, they'll realize that he does have real substance. In comparison, they've heard of Hillary for decades, and the MSM has always told them how great she is. Once they pay more attention and see her and listen to her directly, many are likely to lower their opinion of her.

I think overall the night will benefit Trump at least somewhat, and likely a lot.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

The 'official' narrative will be that Hillary wins the debate. I remember I thought Romney thoroughly beat Obama in their debates, it didn't seem to matter to anyone. It will be the same here.

They'll use camera angles that make her look like she's not a 5'4 frail dying zombie either.

I have no idea what to expect. Been waiting for this for over a year!

Quote: (09-25-2016 06:30 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Both perform well, Trump says something which the media spins into a "major gaffe" or "lie". Media call it for Hillary. Trump's support increases over the next week (masked by desperate misleading polls).

Hit the nail on the head. The two candidates will say their pre-written zingers, both will come out feeling they won. The media will declare Hillary the grand supreme winner of all debates in the universe. Polls will either remain the same or trend slightly for Trump.

I'm expecting atleast one "Build the Wall!" chant at this debate. So TrumpReich would please me very much.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Getting together with a few good deplorable friends to watch the debate at a private venue. I absolutely cannot wait.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Just be ready to have whatever 'low-energy' type verbal nuke Trump makes, an immediate trend on Twitter & the like.

Just for the point of it and a laugh, I wanted to vote the last option, but I stuck with what I thought was the current situation; Trump leading and continues to keep that margin. After all, they are watching for him to bring fireworks AND/OR Hillary to crumble from coughing or other disease with the added pressure.

What odds do you guys put at a significant coughing episode or something worse like fainting, eye movements or strange head shaking?

It's probably higher than most think, I'm saying about 25% chance.

If Hillary does drop dead during the debate, I will get married by the next year, have 5 children by the time I'm 35, and take them all to chuch every Sunday from now until they graduate college.

Quote: (09-25-2016 07:25 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Just for the point of it and a laugh, I wanted to vote the last option, but I stuck with what I thought was the current situation; Trump leading and continues to keep that margin. After all, they are watching for him to bring fireworks AND/OR Hillary to crumble from coughing or other disease with the added pressure.

What odds do you guys put at a significant coughing episode or something worse like fainting, eye movements or strange head shaking?

To avoid coughing, if she's smart, she'll keep her answers short, sharp & to the point.
Let the moderator & Trump do most of the talking.
Less taxing on her throat.

Yet nothing so far has indicated she's able to keep answers short, sharp & concise.
Therefore she runs the risk of agitating her throat, while being unable to hastily leave the stage / platform as she's done in the past.

She did make it all the way through her big DNC nomination without much trouble. Only a couple of slight coughs.
Problem for her is that it's such a fine line & once crossed, as per the Cleveland rally episode.
It lasts a fair while & is not a good look.

There's a decent chance of coughing.

For all the card stacked against him, The Donald always carries supreme confidence with him.

He's a winner and he knows it.

There won't be a bunch of bozos trying to interject themselves either.

Quote: (09-25-2016 07:34 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

To avoid coughing, if she's smart, she'll keep her answers short, sharp & to the point.

Yet nothing so far has indicated she's able to keep answers short, sharp & concise.
Therefore she runs the risk of agitating her throat, while being unable to hastily leave the stage / platform as she's done in the past.

She did make it all the way through her big DNC nomination without much trouble. Only a couple of slight coughs.
Problem for her is that it's such a fine line & once crossed, as per the Cleveland rally episode.

I notice she usually tries to use a forceful voice, as if she were a man. This is what makes her sound so shrill and strident. This is also harder on the throat. Even I get a cough if I'm trying to talk loud all night over the surrounding noise in a bar.

I hope she feels compelled to hammer away at her points with this kind of voice all night!

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (09-25-2016 07:59 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2016 07:34 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

I notice she usually tries to use a forceful voice, as if she were a man. This is what makes her sound so shrill and strident. This is also harder on the throat. Even I get a cough if I'm trying to talk loud all night over the surrounding noise in a bar.

I hope she feels compelled to hammer away at her points with this kind of voice all night!

Will never happen, but I just hope when Hillary starts to cough and the camera begins to pan, Trump stands up, grabs the camera and yanks it back and shouts, "No, show it. What are you afraid of? Show it. She's sick. Don't you get it?" Ah, pipe dreams...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

@Patriot18D
"During the debate, do we drink every time Hillary's right eye goes gigity?"

"@Patriot18D
"During the debate, do we drink every time Hillary's right eye goes gigity?""

Not if you wanna live to see the second one.

It's going to be a landslide victory for Trump. The media will do one of two things: 1.) Try and spin a Hillary win or 2.) [If it's a clear cut Trump victory] Bash the moderator.

If we want to see the trump impact these debates have - Watch the polls. Not only will Trump go ahead in biased media polls, but dig a little deeper and read the demographics of the polls. Guaranteed post the debates, ABC, NBC, and many of these other polls will start skewing them with +15 Democrats [Currently they are skewed at +10 Democrats].

This is Trump's house right now. Cankles has to try to pull off some kind of spectacular upset in order for this to matter. All Trump has to do is walk in there and treat her exactly like he treated Megyn Kelly. This ain't Trump's first rodeo. Interestingly, all his experience managing female power-skirt employees, including on his TV show, has made him eminently qualified for this. He knows exactly what to do. It also helps that he has known Cankles personally for years. He knows her triggers. She is out-matched.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

What about this possibility.

Hillary cancels last minute.

If she isn't feeling well, or coughing before the event, they'd have to cancel rather than reveal how sick she is.

I doubt that will happen. My guess is she "wins" the debate (Mr Trump is not a great debater) but it will be a boring non-eventful debate, thus giving Mr Trump a bump in the polls.

Take care of those titties for me.