rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "I'm on my period" Excuse

Last night, this girl told me she couldn't have sex because she is on her period. Beforehand it was all foreplay then I started to indicate to fuck but she kept saying she couldn't. I continued to ask why then she finally told me was on her period cycle or whatever you call it.

Is this legitimate or just an excuse not to fuck?

I'm uneducated on this and have no idea what to make of this...

Quote: (09-24-2016 01:00 PM)El Niño Wrote:  

Last night, this girl told me she couldn't have sex because she is on her period. Beforehand it was all foreplay then I started to indicate to fuck but she kept saying she couldn't. I continued to ask why then she finally told me was on her period cycle or whatever you call it.

if she can tell you that she is on her period that means her mouth still works.

Quote: (09-24-2016 01:04 PM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

Hahaha great quote! Next time....next time I'll remember that.

Next time when the foreplay gets to that point and she brings up ol' Aunt Flo, you keep up the foreplay eventually whipping out your erect cock, tell her to touch it. Tell her it feels good and you like it, tell her how much you would love to have your cock in her mouth, etc. A chick that was DTF otherwise will know what to do.

That just means you get two holes instead of three. Always have an abundance mentality.

Sorry:

[Image: a373059e475209d10a9579f830800086aa8a097e...97fb54.jpg]

Yes it's an excuse not to fuck, like "I've got a headache". Mine begs for it and we put the special towel down.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (09-24-2016 02:31 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Sorry:

[Image: a373059e475209d10a9579f830800086aa8a097e...97fb54.jpg]

Yes it's an excuse not to fuck, like "I've got a headache". Mine begs for it and we put the special towel down.

Its different with an LTR, though. You really don't want period sex as your first interaction as neither does she.

"I have a red towel."

"I've done this before, it's not big deal."

"I'll drink the blood!"

I'm the King of Beijing!

Some women love Vampire romance (Twilight crappy movies) but don't want to have sex when they're bleeding a little bit? What kind of world do we live in?

Seriously... It's all about making her feel comfortable about it. Just say that you don't mind, will use a towel and that you both can have a shower after. She might say "but it's not healthy to do it during my periods". Tell her that it's a myth, and that it's actually good for a woman to have sex during her periods. If you use a condom, just say "I'll use a condom, it will be fine".

She might also say "we'll do it next time", but keep insisting. You don't want to waste an opportunity to get the notch just for a bit of blood.

Every time I fuck a girl in her periods, my cock feel as happy as Wesley Snipes in this vampire movie (Blade) :

Chicks are equally pensive about exposing you to the inevitable off-putting aroma as they are about the mess.

Never let it be an excuse. Girls lie all the time about that shit, its happened twice in the last year where a girl has told me that, then suddenly when we banged there was no blood.

Tell her it doesn't bother you and continue as planned. Sex is good for menstrual cramps anyway [Image: smile.gif]

But yea youre going to need a towel, though bitches on birth control barely bleed.

I've never regretted following through with banging a girl on her period. But I don't cuddle afterward. It's straight to the shower to disinfect my entire body.

[Image: 41W00ZtAw5L._SS500_.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (09-24-2016 06:20 PM)Suits Wrote:  

"I have a red towel."

"I'll drink the blood!"

The first two are good.

The third one could freak her out, or even worse, not freak her out...

You don't stop fighting when you get a bloody nose.....

"Bitch but your mouth still works"

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (09-24-2016 11:34 PM)FireStarter Wrote:  

"I have a red towel."

"I'll drink the blood!"

The first two are good.

The first one is a forum classic:

Quote: (11-24-2014 02:48 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Probably not the best idea to rawdog her, but congrats for reeling that marlin in. Now get an appointment to get checked for STD.

I usually have a red towel beside my bed in the drawer. When a girl pulls the "period" line, I say "oh yeah sorry, let me take care of that" and I put the red towel on the bed and continue licking / whatever I was doing. Works every time. Or the "So?" line while continuing what you're doing is also good.

The second is my go to line. I'll follow it by explaining that I have a clean towel that we will lay down on the bed.

The third one is Roosh's line, as is "Your mouth still works, right?"

I'm the King of Beijing!

For what it's worth, the couple girls I saw regularly over the past year often didn't want to have sex when they were on their period, and that's fine.

But they still invited me over and gave me head like their life depended on it; I never even had to ask.

A girl who invites you into her bed, but then won't bang for whatever reason (which by itself can be okay sometimes) but additionally isn't proactive about using her other talents ain't worth much in my book. I'd say if it's a girl you've been seeing regularly, refusing any type of sexing when she invites you into her bed, even when she's on her period, is grounds for a "soft next." If you're feeling so terrible you probably should've rested up and not had me waste my time coming over.

The reward for getting you all turned on and then pulling back at the last second with some lame excuse should be you saying, kindly, "Okay, I understand" and then being up and out the door soon afterwards.

If you've only seen her a couple times, and she's already using the "period defense" as a reason to "I just wanna snuggle" and you're desperately hoping she'll at least give you a BJ and she don't want to do that either, it's time to say bye-bye.

Quote: (09-25-2016 02:45 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (09-24-2016 11:34 PM)FireStarter Wrote:  

"I have a red towel."

"I'll drink the blood!"

The first two are good.

The first one is a forum classic:

Quote: (11-24-2014 02:48 AM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Probably not the best idea to rawdog her, but congrats for reeling that marlin in. Now get an appointment to get checked for STD.

I usually have a red towel beside my bed in the drawer. When a girl pulls the "period" line, I say "oh yeah sorry, let me take care of that" and I put the red towel on the bed and continue licking / whatever I was doing. Works every time. Or the "So?" line while continuing what you're doing is also good.

The second is my go to line. I'll follow it by explaining that I have a clean towel that we will lay down on the bed.

The third one is Roosh's line, as is "Your mouth still works, right?"

For a girl reluctant to give up her pussy, for whatever technicality, I've sometimes used the line "Your ass can't pregnant" or "It's not time of the month for your butt, right?"

Most of the time the chick laughed. Sometimes she gave up the butt.

Shower sex solves all problems and no cleanup afterwards. Win/win.

Quote: (09-24-2016 01:04 PM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

[Image: ohshit.gif]

Classic Roosh post From back in the day

" She did not understand what it’s like to be a man and experience the sexual torture of being fully aroused while laying next to a half naked woman without any possibility of release. A decade prior, I would endure the night, get her number, and wait four days for a date, but I wanted an orgasm right then. I didn’t want a relationship with her and I didn’t want to date her. I also had already bought her one alcoholic beverage (ten dollar investment). There is nothing about her that is superior to my prior pussy average, and I do value a good night’s sleep more than a possibly future sexual encounter a few days later, with absolutely no guarantee she’d show up.

So my brain made me say the following: “But your mouth isn’t bleeding.”

----------
WIA

There's a 25% chance that a women is on her period, unless she has like a short 3 day period cycle.

But I'll still hit it. I may not even wash my thing afterwards. Because I'm diiiirty, y'all!

To the OP: Please do some reading on the female reproductive system. It's for your own good and potentially save you some worrisome nights when a girl says she's late or that she missed her period etc. Or you could get caught up in drama when the girl says she's pregnant with your kid.
Like changing stuff.
I cannot stress this enough, inform yourself how the female reproductive system works.

A lot of the response's are great, most of the time the girl just wants to know if you feel uncomfortable with the blood down there because on average most guys don't want to hear about anything involving blood coming from a vagina.

For me it depends on how much i want the bang.
Is she really hot?
Is this the first time I've met her?
What have you done to mitigate this problem in the past? I used to ask girls to go swimming and I'd usually get my answer.

Do you want her to be your gf/fwb/ons?
If you want to keep her around, will pushing for the bloody notch activate her slut defense?
If the dark towel sex doesn't work offer up shower sex. You'd be surprised at how they might enjoy it.
Condoms are non-negotiable.
Showers after are highly encouraged.