rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stuck Getting Laid - Need Help Getting Girls to Come Home w/ Me

I'm very stuck with getting laid. When I'm on a date with a girl (first date after meeting her), I dont know exactly what to do or say to get her sexual with me. Very often I dont hear from them again.

For example, I'll take them to the park or lounge. I use short stories about DHV stuff like, me traveling to europe or south america or boxing in the gym. But I sense that this doesnt excite girls nor does it excite me either. It feels like I'm not feeling the stories, so I think girls wont feel them either. I even use kino excalation like, kissing their hand, cheek, hug them, touch their stomach and arms.

Obviously I'm doing something wrong. But I dont know what it is. I need to know 2 things, guys:

1) Can you offer techniques that you guys do to get girls to come home with you?

2) Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

You need to have the chick invested and attracted to you. Does the girl have the look in her eyes like she's interested in you? You also probably want to verbally escalate/talk sexually.

Randomly dropping brag-stories won't help you, it will hurt you, because it sounds try hard. You can only "accidentally brag" in context whenever a relevant topic happens to come up. The easiest way to force it is to ask questions that will usually get a similar question back (e.g. "do you like travel?" girl:"yeah .... how about you?"), and to answer in ways that will stimulate questions.
E.g. "yeah I recently traveled for 8 months, it was great fun".
Girl: "oh ok" -- she's not interested in you at all, probably give up and go to a bar to hit on other girls
Girl: "oh, where did you go?" -- now you can brag-story, and it's not a brag because she asked you. It's also technically rapport, whilst concurrently letting you show off your qualities.

On "what am I doing wrong?", you have to analyze that yourself. Think the interaction through beginning to end, think when her responses or demeanor changed, and what it was in response to.

On getting her to come home, that will tend to follow: her being comfortable with you (rapport), and her being interested in you (she likes the qualities you have & have demonstrated). One thing that can improve the odds is you having bounced her around a few times already. This builds the picture of "I go places with this guy" instead of "I just met this guy again" in their head. It also gets them comfortable moving new places with you, so when you finally ask "hey I have a pet hamster at my place, want to see it?" shes more comfortable going there with you too.

Also sounds like you need to dial the touching down a little bit until later, but I'm not sure, it depends on your personality and if it seems congruent or forced.

So next time, try this: you go to 2 or 3 different venues. E.g. two different bars, or get icecream then bar then lounge. Over the course of that time, you try to do as previously mentioned. At the end, you ask her home with typical pretext.

Please read my recent mini-datasheet in this subsection for some tips!

How does she respond when you touch her? You may not be doing anything "wrong"; some girls are just there to be entertained, already have boyfriends/fuckbuddies, and you really never had a chance pulling her home. Neither would I. Neither would pretty much anyone.

A successful pull is all about carefully noticing her body language and how she responds to your touch. Not getting jaded and frustrated with the dating scene "nowadays" means that you reserve your "A-game" material for girls who seem like they're buying. Save the "DHV" stories and your interesting experience boxing for the girls who are with it. Ideally, for the first half-hour or so she should be doing the majority of the talking, unless she's a hyper-introvert. If she's doing most of the talking, that's a good sign. If when you take her hands in yours and she leans in and reciprocates, that's another good sign.

If she is very introverted, I just do the "clown game" thing for a bit. If she warms up to me, great. Then we can start moving things to a deeper level. But not before.

It sounds like you're getting frustrated because you're coming out of the corner swinging with your nuclear "A-game" material on chicks who finally aren't buying. How to not get frustrated: If she's not feeling you fairly rapidly, that's not an indication that it's time to REALLY STEP THINGS UP and start talking about your trip to South America in the hope of...something.

It's an indication that it's time to draw things to a close, and see about those other chicks over there.

You got her out on a date so she's probably attracted, you know best how your conversation and touching are being received on the comfort level. Are you asking, "Want to get out of here?" Telling her, "Come over"/"Let's watch X TV show"?

What is going wrong exactly, is she saying "no not on the first date" or just not reciprocating your escalations?

If I don't kiss her inside the initial bar (this happens less than 10% of time) I will take her outside and when dropping her off at her car, or on the way some where (to another bar), I kind of stop her, wrap my hands around her waist (maybe hug her first) and go for make out. Escalate from there by grabbing her ass, nibbling on her ear, pulling her hair lightly but firmly, put her hand on cock. I usually always arrange the date near her place so that it's an easy decision to bounce to hers.

If they give resistance to you coming over just say "I just want to watch tv with you/cuddle with you/take a nap/whatever".

It also sounds like your stories are forced, and not flowing in the conversation. Be more empathetic and get her to open up, qualify her and let her broach certain topics so you can release stories/bait in context.

There are many things that can be used to get a girl to come home with you. Chicks like deniability, so if they are coming home because you invite them to go swimming at your pool, you are really hungry and you have this exotic dish that you can whip up in no time, you have an espresso machine that makes the best mochachinos, your wine collection, your home studio, you need to feed your pets--it will just take a second. We will continue are date but I need my wallet, cell phone, etc. Just come up with something that gives her a reason to go over there that is not "so, shall we go to my house and fuck?" even though that does work sometimes.

Quote: (09-24-2016 03:54 AM)Armada Wrote:  

You need to have the chick invested and attracted to you. Does the girl have the look in her eyes like she's interested in you? You also probably want to verbally escalate/talk sexually.

I do talk about sex. In some cases this gets the girls interested. In other cases it doesnt. I just want to know how to HOOK girls. Afterwards I can take it from there.

Quote: (09-24-2016 05:10 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Randomly dropping brag-stories won't help you, it will hurt you, because it sounds try hard. You can only "accidentally brag" in context whenever a relevant topic happens to come up. The easiest way to force it is to ask questions that will usually get a similar question back (e.g. "do you like travel?" girl:"yeah .... how about you?"), and to answer in ways that will stimulate questions.
Girl: "oh ok" -- she's not interested in you at all, probably give up and go to a bar to hit on other girls
Girl: "oh, where did you go?" -- now you can brag-story, and it's not a brag because she asked you. It's also technically rapport, whilst concurrently letting you show off your qualities.

Will keep this in mind. Very important.

Quote:Quote:

On "what am I doing wrong?", you have to analyze that yourself. Think the interaction through beginning to end, think when her responses or demeanor changed, and what it was in response to.

I've done that and found girl's demeanor on day 2 changes drastically from from the first day I met her. Theyre a different person on day 2. On day 1, the day I meet her, shes cool and interested. On day 2 shes aloof. I dont get it!

Example is when I met a chick who was responsive the first day I met her. She texted me very responsively until we met on day 2. On day 2 she acted like she disapproved of what I said several times. When she wanted to sit at a certain area in the park and I said 'no' politely, because I wanted to sit in another place, she had this bitch look. Or when I told her a story of what happened to me, she gave the same look.

There were times when I wanted to put her in her fucking place! But I held back. Next time I wont hold back and put whatever girl giving me the same reaction in her place.

Also sounds like you need to dial the touching down a little bit until later, but I'm not sure, it depends on your personality and if it seems congruent or forced.

I admit that at times I do force the touching and the girl isnt comfortable with it. But the problem of NOT touching her on the date (day 2) is that I run the great risk of not seeing her again. In the past when I dont touch her on day 2s, there are no sparks and I dont get to see the girl again. So I might as well risk escalating with her anyway on day 2. I feel like I got no choice.

So next time, try this: you go to 2 or 3 different venues. E.g. two different bars, or get icecream then bar then lounge. Over the course of that time, you try to do as previously mentioned. At the end, you ask her home with typical pretext.

I will add the ice cream parlor to my venues. Good idea.

Quote: (09-24-2016 09:57 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

[quote]Quote:

Wheres your mini-datasheet? I dont see it.

How does she respond when you touch her?

For example when I kissed a korean girl on the cheek when we were at a bar she reacted like it made her feel uncomfortable. But she will see me next week though. So maybe this may be a bad example?

Another time is when I hugged a russian girl and she wasnt comfortable with it on the first and second days I met her.

If she's not feeling you fairly rapidly, that's not an indication that it's time to REALLY STEP THINGS UP and start talking about your trip to South America in the hope of...something.

It's an indication that it's time to draw things to a close, and see about those other chicks over there.

I completely agree. Next time this hapens though I'll just have a 'fuck it' attitude and for practice sake just game, tease or insult her to see how things progress.

(09-24-2016, 04:05 PM)iamkaisersoze Wrote:  What is going wrong exactly, is she saying "no not on the first date" or just not reciprocating your escalations?

Theyre just not reciprocating. Its also like I'm forcing the phycial escalations upon them instead of naturally weaving them in comfortably.

It also sounds like your stories are forced, and not flowing in the conversation. Be more empathetic and get her to open up, qualify her and let her broach certain topics so you can release stories/bait in context.

Yes my stories are forced and not flowing right with me or the girl. But next time I'll do as you suggested about qualifying her letting her talk on certain topics then releasing stories. If you could give a one or two examples I'd appreciate it.

I do talk about sex. In some cases this gets the girls interested. In other cases it doesnt. I just want to know how to HOOK girls. Afterwards I can take it from there.

I've done that and found girl's demeanor on day 2 changes drastically from from the first day I met her. Theyre a different person on day 2. On day 1, the day I meet her, shes cool and interested. On day 2 shes aloof. I dont get it!

Example is when I met a chick who was responsive the first day I met her. She texted me very responsively until we met on day 2. On day 2 she acted like she disapproved of what I said several times. When she wanted to sit at a certain area in the park and I said 'no' politely, because I wanted to sit in another place, she had this bitch look. Or when I told her a story of what happened to me, she gave the same look.

There were times when I wanted to put her in her fucking place! But I held back. Next time I wont hold back and put whatever girl giving me the same reaction in her place.

I admit that at times I do force the touching and the girl isnt comfortable with it. But the problem of NOT touching her on the date (day 2) is that I run the great risk of not seeing her again. In the past when I dont touch her on day 2s, there are no sparks and I dont get to see the girl again. So I might as well risk escalating with her anyway on day 2. I feel like I got no choice.

For example when I kissed a korean girl on the cheek when we were at a bar she reacted like it made her feel uncomfortable. But she will see me next week though. So maybe this may be a bad example?

Another time is when I hugged a russian girl and she wasnt comfortable with it on the first and second days I met her.

If she's not feeling you fairly rapidly, that's not an indication that it's time to REALLY STEP THINGS UP and start talking about your trip to South America in the hope of...something.

I completely agree. Next time this hapens though I'll just have a 'fuck it' attitude and for practice sake just game, tease or insult her to see how things progress.

Quote: (09-24-2016 11:05 AM)iamkaisersoze Wrote:  

What is going wrong exactly, is she saying "no not on the first date" or just not reciprocating your escalations?

Theyre just not reciprocating. Its also like I'm forcing the phycial escalations upon them instead of naturally weaving them in comfortably.

Yes my stories are forced and not flowing right with me or the girl. But next time I'll do as you suggested about qualifying her letting her talk on certain topics then releasing stories. If you could give a one or two examples I'd appreciate it.

You need to have the chick invested and attracted to you. You also probably want to verbally escalate/talk sexually.

Quote: (09-24-2016 11:05 AM)iamkaisersoze Wrote:  

You again?! =D

You need to create an exciting life for yourself.
Girls date/fuck exciting guys.

You have to be jerk. You have to command power.
Stop being a gentleman. You have to have a take it or leave it attitude.

It's not blatantly about telling girls you live an exciting life.
Girls like to put puzzles together.
Don't talk so much. Girls are the most self-centered creatures on the face of the planet.

Don't be scared to tell a girl to shut up.(In a cool way or in a jerk way, your call).

It starts with your eye contact. Can you even look yourself in the eye in the mirror?

It's the old axiom:

Being cool is not knowing you're cool.

The more things you got going in your life, it'll start to click.

DVDS and Books won't work man the way you hope to man. You will need to take baby steps in getting some small wins under your belt.
If it means taking a break from girls, it seems like you need a Pit-stop. Retool, start feeling great about yourself.

The girls will come.

Quote: (10-02-2016 08:01 PM)Carmichael Reid Wrote:  

You need to create an exciting life for yourself.
Girls date/fuck exciting guys.

I agree. The first step for me now to create that exciting life is to first get a job that'll transition into a career.

You have to be a jerk. You have to command power.
Stop being a gentleman. You have to have a take it or leave it attitude.

The more things you got going in your life, it'll start to click.

This is very much the truth! From my experience the girls that kiss my ass I treat like a jerk and they fall into my hands. But the conceited or uncaring girls I tend to kiss up to. I got to reverse this. This will fucking change. From now on any girl I go out with whom I sense isnt into me or is arrogant or makes me feel uncomfortable I WILL PUT THEM IN THEIR PLACE!

Thank you for this!

DVDS and Books won't work man the way you hope to man. Retool, start feeling great about yourself.

The girls will come.

Youre right! Its about getting yourself a life, creating your own world that girls will be attracted to. To be very honest with you, I dont want to be stuck with a 7 or 8. I want 9s and 10s because I've suffered a lot in life and I know I deserve this and even better.

Thanks man!

Yeah for sure.

But I think you are still too focused on getting girls. Staring too directly at the Sun. NEVER PUT WOMEN IN YOUR CENTER OF GRAVITY.

NEVER PUT THE PUSSY ON THE PEDESTAL

You gotta trick your brain into abundance. Have an Elitist Mindset. When you're thirsty or hungry, what do you think about? Water and food.

When you're horny what do you think about? ... Women.

The guys who get premium girls are jaded guys. They are sick of women. But, you would be surprised how little they talk about girls.

Doing something productive instead of having pussy on the brain will do wonders for your life.

Remember you need to make at least $100,000 to bang 9s and 10s.

So, you need to refine yourself to come off like you make $100,000.

I wouldn't try this being unemployed. I think you are stretching yourself thin, trying to get 9s and 10s in a down state. I think you are setting yourself up to fail.
Even Jerry Seinfeld tries his A material out in hole in the ground towns before does the HBO special.
The military axiom comes to mind:

"Keep your powder dry."

I'm not saying that 9s and 10s are different from 6s and 7s. They're not.

But you need to feel like a 10 or an 11 to make The Game work for you.

Seriously, All the Best.

Everyone hits slumps. Don't panic. It will come with practice, hard work and a strong purpose.

There is more to life than banging hot chicks. Then you get to bang more hot chicks.

Quote: (09-24-2016 03:14 AM)nidall Wrote:  

I'm very stuck with getting laid. When I'm on a date with a girl (first date after meeting her), I dont know exactly what to do or say to get her sexual with me. Very often I dont hear from them again.

For example, I'll take them to the park or lounge. I use short stories about DHV stuff like, me traveling to europe or south america or boxing in the gym. But I sense that this doesnt excite girls nor does it excite me either. It feels like I'm not feeling the stories, so I think girls wont feel them either. I even use kino excalation like, kissing their hand, cheek, hug them, touch their stomach and arms.

Obviously I'm doing something wrong. But I dont know what it is. I need to know 2 things, guys:

1) Can you offer techniques that you guys do to get girls to come home with you?

2) Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

You're getting terrible advice. It's terrible because almost ALL of it doubles down on what you're doing wrong. You don't need an "interesting career". You don't need

Here's the problem

Of those girls, can you, for any of them, remember.
  • What their birthday is
  • anything about their first time having sex
  • The names of any family members
  • What they want to achieve in their careers
  • If they want to be married someday
  • What their most secret sexual fantasy is
  • What material possession they want
  • The place they want to travel to the most
  • What their favorite animal/color/food is

If you can't then there is your problem.

You're entirely focused on trying to impress them. Forget it. If they're staying in a conversation long enough to get as far as you are you don't need to do more on that front.

You aren't going to do what you want by telling them stories or "DHV-ing" or any other nerdy and dorky acronym you want to use. You do that by getting them tell you the stories.

Remember that women generally find nothing more to be more interesting than themselves. Use that to your advantage.

Let me give you a homework assignment. You're going to fail and blow out but it's a good exercise: I want you to go out this weekend and start a new conversation with a girl. I want you to make it all the way to the end of the conversation without giving her anything more than your name and possibly what kind of work you do, and then only if asked. I also want you to do it without telling a single "DHV story", and during the course of this conversation I want you to learn what she does for a living, why she does it, how many siblings she has, and what the craziest vacation she's ever had was.

Sounds like a tall order and it is at first, but it also doesn't take too much practice to get there. The point of this is that I want you to shift your focus from telling her all about yourself to trying to learn as much as possible about her. This is how you get from girls having the feeling that you're talking AT them(what your PUA advice has you doing by "DHVing") and talking TO them

Don't turn into the gay friend. No Lunches, No Coffee Dates, No Dinner, No Weekend Dates.

Personally, I've get laid consistently without knowing any of that...

It may be worth a try though.

Quote: (10-03-2016 08:21 AM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Of those girls, can you, for any of them, remember.
  • What their birthday is
  • anything about their first time having sex
  • The names of any family members
  • What they want to achieve in their careers
  • If they want to be married someday
  • What their most secret sexual fantasy is
  • What material possession they want
  • The place they want to travel to the most
  • What their favorite animal/color/food is

Very good list! I've actually asked a couple of these quesitons before on my dates. But I will definitely use this entire list next time.

You're entirely focused on trying to impress them. Forget it. If they're staying in a conversation long enough to get as far as you are you don't need to do more on that front.

You aren't going to do what you want by telling them stories or "DHV-ing" or any other nerdy and dorky acronym you want to use. You do that by getting them tell you the stories.

Remember that women generally find nothing more to be more interesting than themselves.

Youre right! Its almost like I'm using the DHV stories to force these girls into liking me or force their interest on me. In the future I'll reverse this coourse of action and focus on them instead of me. There are a few youtube videos that teach this btw. Thank you for this great insight!

Let me give you a homework assignment. You're going to fail and blow out but it's a good exercise: I want you to go out this weekend and start a new conversation with a girl. I want you to make it all the way to the end of the conversation without giving her anything more than your name and possibly what kind of work you do, and then only if asked. I also want you to do it without telling a single "DHV story", and during the course of this conversation I want you to learn what she does for a living, why she does it, how many siblings she has, and what the craziest vacation she's ever had was.

Sounds like a tall order and it is at first, but it also doesn't take too much practice to get there. The point of this is that I want you to shift your focus from telling her all about yourself to trying to learn as much as possible about her. This is how you get from girls having the feeling that you're talking AT them(what your PUA advice has you doing by "DHVing") and talking TO them

Definitely will do this! No question about it. the next time I meet a girl i'll be very laid back and nonchalant. And I'll give as little info about myself as possible. But I'll learn as much from her and ask her questions from the list you provided. Sounds like a good deal.

Hopefully this will lead to sex if not the same night then in the very near future.

Thanks man!