rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Having a Hernia: How does it affect the bang?

At sometime between 10 and 15 years old. My memory is hazy, but I remember that I had surgery and then couldn't walk right for a week. I had to spend the week walking with my grandma because she was the only person I could keep up with. Since then, after I had my surgery and a week (or more?) of difficult walking, I've had no issue. It's a relatively trivial issue to fix, in some cases.

Wendesday last week, I woke up with a dull pain in my right testicle. I went to work as normal and thought nothing of it.On Thursday, it felt worse but when I got to work, it lessened until I got home. If figured out, while at work that is was my right groin area (where I had my previous hernia) and not my right testicle. On Friday morning, it hurt to the point where it was difficult get out of bed and even walk to my car, so I called my Dad before work and he told me it was probably a hernia. That night, when I got back from work, the pain radiated to my back directly opposite of the pain spot on my groin, but slightly raised. Concerned about worsening symptoms, I went to sick call to get checked out and the Doctor told me it was definitely a hernia.

[Image: attachment.jpg33496]   

So, now I've got an appointment with a surgeon at 0800 tomorrow.

Has anyone had a hernia before? Did it affect how you banged girls? I imagine before and post surgery you can't do much if anything, but I'm curious about the wait time.

I'm having a girl drive over to visit me in October, on a four day weekend. And I'm not inviting her over to play with crayons.

G

I had a similar hernia last year of high school; that was all in the past until (ffwd to early 40's) uncomfortable abdominal feeling. If I held my breath and pushed, you could see a lump pushing out on the right side of my groin/hip area, a sure sign. After the surgery I was on my ass for a week and light duties at work for a good 6-8 weeks. No heavy lifting, no exertion etc. Once I got the all clear i got back into running and gradually back into weights etc. No serious banging for a good 3 weeks though (after the op, I mean: pre-op banging was relatively restrained). Just get it over with and don't overdo it in the recovery.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

I myself am a hernia survivor. I know what you are going through, brother.

The first thing I want you to do is watch this informative video:

Now, hopefully you are having some easy laproscopic surgery. The recovery isn't as bad as you think. They aren't going to let you leave the hospital until you piss and shit on your own. That's about it.

As far as sex is concerned, I think they told me 3 weeks, but I was back on the horse in a week or so. You will know when you are ready.

Good luck.

Aloha!

Thanks for the replies, gentlemen.

As for the video, I found it entertainingly informative. Thanks for that. Put a smile on my face and made me laugh a decent amount. Fortunately, my pain medication was already in affect.

I'll let you guys know if I have any other questions after surgery.

G

I had an umbilical hernia a few years ago. Not horrific but it was pretty bad pain for a few weeks at most, then it was alright. Yay painkillers.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

Tell her to bring a nurses outfit. Pretty sure you can just lie back and let her do all the work while you are 'injured'.

Quote: (09-19-2016 04:12 AM)Ski pro Wrote:  

Tell her to bring a nurses outfit. Pretty sure you can just lie back and let her do all the work while you are 'injured'.

I think that's how I got mine in the first place... I wasn't meant to be a Space Hopper.

"Intellectuals are naturally attracted by the idea of a planned society, in the belief that they will be in charge of it" -Roger Scruton

Get a referal for physical therapy from your doctor. Do the physical therapy and any exercises they give you to do at home.

I had a herniated disc but didn't need surgery. I'd say take a week off from banging and see how you feel in a week, try different positions that seem like they might not be painful.

Sounds like you got indirect inguinal hernia on the right side of your body. Hernia repairs are common surgery done by a general surgeon, so I wouldn't worry about it. Usually will take in total 4-5 days in the hospital with surgery and recovery. They usual advise not doing anything for 3 weeks that involves heavy lifting or exercise.

I have been operated for an inguinal hernia four times (once on the right side when I was three years old and three times on the left in a 12 months period (February 2013, September 2013 and a last one in February 2014), the first and the second operation in 2013-2014 were failures, even though I followed the instructions related to my recovery.

My inguinal hernia problem started in 2009 but I've waited until the end of 2012 before taking actions.

Right after the three operations, I would have had a chance to go to bed with the prettiest woman in the world but it hurt so much I would have said no. You may have to wait for about a week or two after an operation to go back to your regular business with women. That's what I did in my case.

You also have to expect to completely stop lifting weights for a period of 40 days. I did not take a chance and I waited two for two months each time before gradually restart with lighter weights.

^It's definitely an inguinal hernia.

G

Hernia is a pretty shitty condition to be in and appear to occur more frequently in certain families showing that there appears to be genetic predispositions that allow it to occur due to an inherited weakness in the abdominal wall.

Quote: (09-19-2016 09:01 PM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

Hernia is a pretty shitty condition to be in and appear to occur more frequently in certain families showing that there appears to be genetic predispositions that allow it to occur due to an inherited weakness in the abdominal wall.

I remember dealing with family from Nigeria, in which umbilical hernia were common in the family. The father jokes that all the boys have it and it goes away when they get older. His daughter on the other hand need surgery, as the damn hernia was getting bigger. At least the OP does have the worse case is seem, a complete erosion of the lateral abdominal wall.

Quote: (09-19-2016 09:21 PM)Thersites Wrote:  

Quote: (09-19-2016 09:01 PM)infowarrior1 Wrote:  

I remember dealing with family from Nigeria, in which umbilical hernia were common in the family. The father jokes that all the boys have it and it goes away when they get older. His daughter on the other hand need surgery, as the damn hernia was getting bigger. At least the OP does have the worse case is seem, a complete erosion of the lateral abdominal wall.

Its an indication of an underlying inherited health condition that hernia's seem to occur with such frequencies in a family. The only true solution to this problem in that families case is genetic editing in order to fix it and wipe it out from the people's germline.

Since my appointment with the surgeon, I've got surgery next week on Thursday. Got pre-op aenesthesia appointment two days before and soft-tissue ultrasound the day before.

G

I just got back from surgery today. Still a little loopy from the aenesthia but otherwise alright.

I'll be on convalescent leave for a month, though I have a check up in two weeks to double check on my condition. My surgery went well, though, despite the aenesthia (nerve block), I still feel pain in my right groin area.

Will keep you guys updated in this thread as to any other developments, so you can know what to expect should this situation befall you. Also it helps me deal with this annoying situation.

Thanks for everyone who's humored me thus far, in this thread.

G

Quote: (09-29-2016 05:32 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

I just got back from surgery today. Still a little loopy from the aenesthia but otherwise alright.

I'll be on convalescent leave for a month, though I have a check up in two weeks to double check on my condition. My surgery went well, though, despite the aenesthia (nerve block), I still feel pain in my right groin area.

Will keep you guys updated in this thread as to any other developments, so you can know what to expect should this situation befall you. Also it helps me deal with this annoying situation.

Thanks for everyone who's humored me thus far, in this thread.

G

Since I can't give you flowers or soup, I'm giving you a reputation point.

That should make you feel better.

Enjoy your time off and go easy on the pills. This is how heroin addicts get started.

Aloha!