rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia accuses US of backing ISIS, calls for emergency UN meeting

I don't know how there's no mention of this on the forum already.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7117...eir-al-Zor

Quote:Quote:

The Russian government has claimed the attack allowed ISIS to overrun a Syrian military outpost in north-eastern Syria and said there can now be "no doubts" that the US is backing the jihadis.

The US military said they believed coalition jets were targeting Islamic State positions in north-eastern Syria.

But this was refuted by the Russian government, who claimed the attack on Syrian military personnel and vehicles near Deir al-Zor airport played right into ISIS' hands.

While the Russian defence ministry said the attack killed 60 troops, the British-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said at least 80 soldiers died.

The Russian foreign ministry blasted the US for “defending Islamic State”.

A spokeswoman said: “We are reaching a really terrifying conclusion for the whole world: That the White House is defending Islamic State.

“Now there can be no doubts about that.”

A US military official said he was "pretty sure" targets mistakenly hit in the bombings were Syrian forces.

But a spokesman added that “coalition forces would not intentionally strike a known Syrian military unit” and the strikes had been carried out after days of tracking potential targets.

British, French, Russian and US forces launch air strikes around the world.

The Syrian army also lashed out at the US, claiming the alleged bombing was “conclusive proof” of coalition support of ISIS.

The evil jihadist group’s propaganda agency Amaq claimed they had overrun the Syrian army position after the strike.

But Syrian president Bashar al-Assad’s men later said they had re-taken the outpost.

It is hoped the ceasefire could help put a stop to more than five years of conflict in Syria

Now Moscow is calling for an emergency UN Security Council meeting to save a ceasefire in the country at breaking point.

The ceasefire – between Syrian regime forces and US-backed Syrian rebels and supported by the Kremlin and Washington – took effect on Monday and there has been a marked reduction in violence across Syria.

It raised hopes of a lasting peace settlement after more than five years of war.

But the relative quiet has been marred by outbreaks of violence, with Russia accusing the US of backing rebel groups that had increased the shelling of civilian areas.

Meanwhile US soldiers are being attacked and chased out of cities by their "moderate" Free Syrian Army "allies", who they've been arming the entire time.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/...rian-rebe/

Video footage appears to show US commandos fleeing a Syrian town under a barrage of abuse and insults hurled at them by fighters from the American-backed Free Syrian Army (FSA) rebel group.

The video appears to be the first evidence of US special forces cooperating with Turkish troops in their battle against Islamic State (Isil).

The incident illustrates the complex web of alliances and enmities in Syria, where many of America’s allies are fighting each other and some rebel groups that receive US support still harbour strong anti-American sentiments.

The footage shows a crowd of rebel fighters in the town of al-Rai near the Turkish border, which was captured from Isil by Syrian rebel groups with the backing of Turkey. Turkey, which launched a military incursion into Syria in late August, has been backing the FSA.

The fighters scream anti-American chants as a column of pick-up trucks carrying US commandos drives away from them.

“Christians and Americans have no place among us,” shouts one man in the video. “They want to wage a crusader war to occupy Syria.”

Another man calls out: “The collaborators of America are dogs and pigs. They wage a crusader war against Syria and Islam. ”

The US troops are not wearing traditional uniform but they carry American weapons and are wearing the distinctive round helmets favoured by US special forces.

Another video shows the US troops looking nonchalant and waving at the camera even as some of the rebels tell them to leave.

Charles Lister, a senior fellow at the Middle East Institute, said the confrontation was sparked when FSA rebels accused the Americans of supporting the Kurdish militia known as the People's Protection Units (YPG).

“Heated tempers and YPG relations aside, this was a big mistake by FSA. But it does go to show the diplomacy now required to make it work,” he said.

Turkey is vehemently opposed to the YPG and its FSA proxies have fought with Kurdish fighters even though they are in theory both US allies committed to fighting together against Isil.

It was not clear if the confrontation in al-Rai was spontaneous or ordered by senior FSA figures or even their Turkish allies.

The US troops are believed to have been operating alongside Turkish forces in northern Syria. Video footage shows the American trucks sharing a road with Turkish tanks.

A spokesman for US Central Command said they were aware of the video and looking into the incident.

[Image: 7arrdpdaa6mx.jpg]

Dumb bitch US ambassador leaves UN hearing while Russia's ambassador is speaking so she can rant about Assad's human rights record.

Why the fuck is this woman, who has never served in the military herself, allowed to open her cocktrap on this at all?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Power

Power joined the Obama State Department transition team in late November 2008. Power served as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Multilateral Affairs and Human Rights on the National Security Council from January 2009 to February 2013.[3] In April 2012, Obama chose her to chair a newly formed Atrocities Prevention Board. During her tenure, Power's office focused on such issues as United Nations reform, women's rights and LGBT rights, religious freedom and religious minorities, refugees, human trafficking, human rights, and democracy, including in the Middle East and North Africa, Sudan, and Burma. She is considered to have been a key figure in the Obama administration in persuading the president to intervene militarily in Libya.[4] In 2016, she was listed as the 41st most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.[5]

Goddamn, purge these bitches already.

Quote: (09-18-2016 11:13 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

I don't know how there's no mention of this on the forum already.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/7117...eir-al-Zor

A spokesman for US Central Command said they were aware of the video and looking into the incident.
[/quote]

There was no mention in the MSM because suddlenly, out of nowhere, there was a terrorist attack in Chelsea, NYC. Those ISIS terrorists had no sense of political timing. The very moment the American position in Syria got completely discredited in Syria they dedided to attack American soil. Damn!

[Image: 1-isis-640x431.jpg]

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

It's disgusting how the neocons, jews and allies do their utmost to provoke WW3 before Trump is sworn in.

^ Fortunately Russia is hip enough to the game to know that they can buy time by pointing this stuff out to the international community.

That's why that ambassador freaked out like that.

Quote: (09-18-2016 12:14 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

^ Fortunately Russia is hip enough to the game to know that they can buy time by pointing this stuff out to the international community.

The international community can do what exactly? Say to the US and NATO lemmings not to invade Syria and declare a no-fly zone?

I keep saying this but if Trump does not get in and cannot put a lid on this it will escalate.

Quote: (09-18-2016 11:16 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

[Image: 7arrdpdaa6mx.jpg]

Such a (((coincidence))) to hit that small red area in a sea of black!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (09-18-2016 03:21 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2016 12:14 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

The international community can do what exactly? Say to the US and NATO lemmings not to invade Syria and declare a no-fly zone?

I keep saying this but if Trump does not get in and cannot put a lid on this it will escalate.

ISIS is not exactly popular in Europe and calling out the US for supporting ISIS has a clear effect on Europeans in the propaganda battle. Russia also saves itself from having to either lose face or retaliate.

The sooner Trump gets in the better. With every intervention and forgein screw up, I can't help but look at the United States government as the bad guys. I'm not sure when this happened, in the 1970s with the rise of the Neo-cons? But it happened.

The US government, establishment and elite is hard for WW3, the problem is, is that it affects everyone else on this planet. How about they just retreat back into their borders and stop fuckin' up the world.

I know only one thing, if they start something big enough to require a draft, i'll rot in prison for the rest of my life rather than fight for an evil and corrupt government that currently is in power. I ain't killing Russians, Iranians, Chinese and even maybe one day Europeans that don't comply with the USA's current plan of world wide globalism/LGBT rights/materialism/consumerism/godlessness/feminism/Marxism etc..

Really with all those ideas being pushed, how are they not the most evil nation on earth? (I don't mean American citizens are all evil, as many are completely against the globalists as well)

I thought by now, everybody knew that ISIS is an American creation just like the Taliban.

More evidence helps convince the idiots.

Could be intentional to push the election towards Trump too.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (09-18-2016 06:59 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

I thought by now, everybody knew that ISIS is an American creation just like the Taliban.
It's not as if the USA has ever supported evil dictators.

Like Saddamn Hussein, Pincochet, Noriega, Mubarik, the Taliban, the Shah of Iran or Khaddafi.

Or didn't they?

Thank god for Trump, he'll put an end to this and collaborate with Putin to wipe out that Deep State creation they call ISIS. Their minions Obama and Hillary went along with that program of course.

Quote: (09-18-2016 11:29 AM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Why the fuck is this woman, who has never served in the military herself, allowed to open her cocktrap on this at all?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Power

Power joined the Obama State Department transition team in late November 2008. Power served as Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for Multilateral Affairs and Human Rights on the National Security Council from January 2009 to February 2013.[3] In April 2012, Obama chose her to chair a newly formed Atrocities Prevention Board. During her tenure, Power's office focused on such issues as United Nations reform, women's rights and LGBT rights, religious freedom and religious minorities, refugees, human trafficking, human rights, and democracy, including in the Middle East and North Africa, Sudan, and Burma. She is considered to have been a key figure in the Obama administration in persuading the president to intervene militarily in Libya.[4] In 2016, she was listed as the 41st most powerful woman in the world by Forbes.[5]

Goddamn, purge these bitches already.

The worst thing about that sellout is her husband Cass Sunstein, who is Obama's "Information czar" and is leading a sophisticated government infiltration and control operation on "subversives", a 21st century STASI program:

“President Obama’s regulatory czar, Cass Sunstein, argued the U.S. government should ban “conspiracy theorizing.”

Among the beliefs Sunstein would ban is advocating that the theory of global warming is a deliberate fraud.

Sunstein also recommended the government send agents to infiltrate “extremists who supply conspiracy theories” to disrupt the efforts of the “extremists” to propagate their theories.

In a 2008 Harvard law paper, “Conspiracy Theories,” Sunstein and co-author Adrian Vermeule, a Harvard law professor, ask, “What can government do about conspiracy theories?”

“We can readily imagine a series of possible responses. (1) Government might ban conspiracy theorizing. (2) Government might impose some kind of tax, financial or otherwise, on those who disseminate such theories.”

In the 30-page paper – obtained and reviewed by WND – Sunstein argues the best government response to “conspiracy theories” is “cognitive infiltration of extremist groups.”

Continued Sunstein: “We suggest a distinctive tactic for breaking up the hard core of extremists who supply conspiracy theories: cognitive infiltration of extremist groups, whereby government agents or their allies (acting either virtually or in real space, and either openly or anonymously) will undermine the crippled epistemology of believers by planting doubts about the theories and stylized facts that circulate within such groups, thereby introducing beneficial cognitive diversity.”

Sunstein said government agents “might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action.”

http://www.wnd.com/2010/01/121884/

A must-read article on the subject of government infiltration of the internet:

https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Quote: (09-18-2016 08:02 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2016 06:59 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

It's not as if the USA has ever supported evil dictators.

Like Saddamn Hussein, Pincochet, Noriega, Mubarik, the Taliban, the Shah of Iran or Khaddafi.

Or didn't they?

Yes that list has been clearly established. More surprising is that the US supported Khomeini and replaced the Shah, after he had outlived his purpose. Iran was becoming too powerful and independent a secular state, the revolution set them back several decades and was the key to setting up a divide and conquer Shia-Sunni regional war that started out with the Iran-Iraq war and is culminating today with the wars in Syria and Yemen.

Quote: (09-18-2016 09:26 PM)911 Wrote:  

Thank god for Trump, he'll put an end to this and collaborate with Putin to wipe out that Deep State creation they call ISIS. Their minions Obama and Hillary went along with that program of course.

"“And three times he asked about the use of nuclear weapons — three times he asked. At one point, ‘If we have them, why can’t we use them?’”

Trump is dangerous. He's the end of the world.

We had a chance to elect Ron Paul as president - a former Lt. Colonel, a medical doctor, a patriot - but you idiots said he was a kook. Because certainly a man that has never waivered on his political stances for his entire life must be a kook, whereas Trump changes his mind daily and you like this loon.

God help us. I keep up with the nation's politics. I know a bit about economics and war and freedom. But Laquon, who has never done a fucking thing in his life besides mooch from the taxpayer, gets the same goddamned amount of votes as I.

And Laquon wants someone in office that gives you FREE shit. FREE shit from me. You're welcome for all the free shit that I provide for your worthless existence.

None of you want freedom. You wish for a master. And you have it.

Quote: (09-18-2016 09:56 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

"“And three times he asked about the use of nuclear weapons — three times he asked. At one point, ‘If we have them, why can’t we use them?’”

We had a chance to elect Ron Paul as president - a former Lt. Colonel, a medical doctor, a patriot - but you idiots said he was a kook. Because certainly a man that has never waivered on his political stances for his entire life must be a kook, whereas Trump changes his mind daily and you like this loon.

God help us. I keep up with the nation's politics. I know a bit about economics and war and freedom. But Laquon, who has never done a fucking thing in his life besides mooch from the taxpayer, gets the same goddamned amount of votes as I.

And Laquon wants someone in office that gives you FREE shit. FREE shit from me. You're welcome for all the free shit that I provide for your worthless existence.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Ron paul lost because he could not counter the media and the neocons. Trump masterfully countered the media and the neocons. There is more depth to decision making than IQ and principles.

Ron Paul wanted Americans to self-flagellate and blame themselves for 9/11 with his bullshit "blowback" theory. Ron Paul was an autistic sperg and he was no fucking patriot. He made the Libertarian Party what it is today. He owns that train wreck.

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president."

- Ann Coulter

Team ∞D Chess

Samantha Power is just trying to run interference for her bosses in order to cover up the real motives behind the airstrike. Distract attention from her government's crimes by shrieking about Russia.

It's no accident that this airstrike came around the same time Israeli jets attacked Syrian positions near the Joulan (Golan).

For years now, the US has been playing a double-game: publicly claiming to be anti-ISIS, but privately allowing Islamic radicals to wear down the Syrian government, to try to force its collapse. The US has been managing the war by selectively attacking places that will benefit the rebels.

Now that the rebels are on the ropes, Turkey, the Gulf States, and the US are frantic to prevent their proxies from being routed. This would be a disaster for them, after having invested so much for the past 5 years.

The UN ambassadorship has been a dumping ground for incompetents, screamers, party-liners, and yes-men for a long time. Remember neocon warmonger John Bolton? How about Susan Rice? And now Samantha Power, who looks like an rejected groupie from a 80s hair-metal band?

Sad. Just sad.

I follow the war every day and find that the best info comes from Syrians who tweet (often in real-time) with all the latest news. Once you see the real news, you realize that listening to the MSM is like living in Alice-in-Wonderland world.

These are good pieces of info on this latest incident:

https://twitter.com/walid970721/status/7...2653630465

https://twitter.com/HKX07/status/777607055444025345

(I wish I could figure out how to embed tweets here on the Forum; I've tried before and it never works for me.)

If you guys are interested, I'd recommend following these people on Twitter. Their info has really educated me:

@IvanSidorenko1

@souria4syrians

@BBassem7

@HKX07

@EHSANI22

@walid970721

@LinaArabii

@snarwani

I think her mannerism alone is a problem, that kind of snarky Ad Hominem style of 'debating' that she is using may be acceptable in the mainstream media or on university campuses. But it shouldn't be used in any circumstances out in the field of diplomacy. The rest of the world will just see it as being childish and evasive. And as someone said previously, why are they getting someone with no leadership experience in military, conflict taking on such a role as this.

Trump is advocating detente with Russia, and is for destroying IS, not propping it. Don't fall for the Dr Stangelove scaremonging. Better relationships with Russia are the key to diffusing the current geeopolitical crises in Syria, Ukraine and Yemen. Trump wants to focus on trade, not engage in brinksmanship with Putin.

Ron Paul sounds good, but was he even running this year? His son is a moron who aggressively intimidated Abby Martin.

Quote: (09-19-2016 12:18 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Samantha Power is just trying to run interference for her bosses in order to cover up the real motives behind the airstrike. Distract attention from her government's crimes by shrieking about Russia.

It's no accident that this airstrike came around the same time Israeli jets attacked Syrian positions near the Joulan (Golan).

For years now, the US has been playing a double-game: publicly claiming to be anti-ISIS, but privately allowing Islamic radicals to wear down the Syrian government, to try to force its collapse. The US has been managing the war by selectively attacking places that will benefit the rebels.

Now that the rebels are on the ropes, Turkey, the Gulf States, and the US are frantic to prevent their proxies from being routed. This would be a disaster for them, after having invested so much for the past 5 years.

The UN ambassadorship has been a dumping ground for incompetents, screamers, party-liners, and yes-men for a long time. Remember neocon warmonger John Bolton? How about Susan Rice? And now Samantha Power, who looks like an rejected groupie from a 80s hair-metal band?

Sad. Just sad.

I follow the war every day and find that the best info comes from Syrians who tweet (often in real-time) with all the latest news. Once you see the real news, you realize that listening to the MSM is like living in Alice-in-Wonderland world.

These are good pieces of info on this latest incident:

https://twitter.com/walid970721/status/7...2653630465

https://twitter.com/HKX07/status/777607055444025345

(I wish I could figure out how to embed tweets here on the Forum; I've tried before and it never works for me.)

If you guys are interested, I'd recommend following these people on Twitter. Their info has really educated me:

@IvanSidorenko1

@souria4syrians

@BBassem7

@HKX07

@EHSANI22

@walid970721

@LinaArabii

@snarwani

You forgot this guy @leithfadel who is Editor in Chief of Al Masdar News.

The Deir Ezzor air strikes are very odd. It now appears that the US knew well they were not hitting ISIS.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...ce=twitter

The errant airstrikes do not seem to be the result of mistaken coordinates, officials believe. The U.S.-led coalition hit the intended target and it does not appear ISIS or anyone else misled the coalition toward that target site, the officials told The Daily Beast.But officials have yet to explain how they chose the purported ISIS target, particularly one so close to an airbase in the eastern city of Deir el-Zour long under Syrian regime control. Nor could they say why two days of watching the site did not alert them that ISIS was in fact not based there.

A very lame explanation in the above article is that maybe they were 'prisoners turned conscripts' who were mistaken for ISIS. Complete and total bullshit. The unit that was hit was a Republican Guard artillery battery.

So what is the most likely explanation? The one I'm going for is that the US gave the SAA a little hint of what might happen if it doesn't play ball in this ceasefire the US is trying to arrange to help its clients (read: hardline Sunni Islamists) in Syria.

For what its worth though the SAA seem to have been able to take back the hill top since the air strike.

An interesting few days lie ahead.