rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wikileaks Tzar offers Trade for Traitorous Tranny

According to CNN.com

An attorney for Assange, Barry Pollack, told CNN Thursday that the deal would have to include a pardon for Manning, who was convicted in 2013 of stealing and disseminating 750,000 pages of documents and videos to WikiLeaks in what has been described as the largest leak of classified material in US history. Manning was found guilty of 20 of the 22 charges against her, including violations of the US Espionage Act.
Assange has been granted political asylum at the Ecuadorian embassy in London as he fights extradition to Sweden, where he faces sexual assault allegations. He has said he fears extradition to Sweden could lead to another extradition to the US, where he could face the death penalty if he is charged and convicted of publishing government secrets through WikiLeaks.
Thursday's tweet offering the deal was posted along with a letter from Pollack addressed to Attorney General Loretta Lynch that pressed the Department of Justice to provide information about its ongoing criminal investigation into his client.
Pollack argued in the letter, which was written last month, that over the course of the investigation into Assange, which is in its sixth year, the Justice Department "revised the department's regulations with respect to obtaining evidence from and charging members of the news media."
Pollack also said "the department publicly announced it was closing its criminal investigation of the handling of classified information by Hillary Clinton," as another development that justifies more transparency into the case against Assange.
The Justice Department told CNN it was unaware of any deal being offered by Assange or his representatives. A spokesperson for the US Attorney's Office of the Eastern District of Virginia, where he would be prosecuted, had no comment.

While (((Jonathon Pollard))) eats Matzo ball soup in a Tel Aviv cafe breathing free air despite over a hundred covert US agents that allegedly lost their life after his ultimate act of espionage.

Meanwhile, US congress approves 10 year, 38 Billion military aid package to the poor, needy, Nuclear Power Israel.

You would think Israel was the next LeBron James or something, with that kind of deal.

Somehow our biggest spy is also our biggest ally.

This type of cognitive dissonance is what I hope the Trump will stump.

Do you have a link to the story? I cannot find it on their front page as usual.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

What's the actual deal? Assange will turn himself over if Manning is set free?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Quote: (09-15-2016 09:21 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Do you have a link to the story? I cannot find it on their front page as usual.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/j...index.html

Ask and you shall receive, my brethren.

Would never happen. The United States foreign policy does not allow for making "deals" with terrorists. Policy is to eventually catch him fairly and legally and prosecute him. He would have to have a trial, he could never go to prison.

Anyway, it's just another Julian stunt for attention. He does this stuff every now and then. Makes deals that he knows they will not and cannot take. He did something similar to this a couple months ago. I just ignore it because he is just trying to get attention for Wikileaks or for the plight of Manning.

No European in his right mental state would ever want to willingly go to an American prison. If there is a hell on Earth, a Federal Supermax is definitely one of them. Manning tries to commit suicide and he is in a tiny white lighted cell (in a military prison) every month or so. We only get to hear about his better attempts. Julian would lose his mind in something like that just like most people would. He isn't stupid, he's just a good salesman and hype man.

They would send him to ADX Florence. Smaller than what Bradley is in (it's like a 7x12ft cell). Richard Reid and Theodore Kaczynski are in there.

[Image: adx-florence-7.jpg]

Would you swap places with a tranny for this? That's like taking a bet on that boxer you thought threw the match last weekend, after someone tipped you that he might take a dive. Julian is just pestering Obama and Lynch before he drops his last bit of stuff on Hillary.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

They say ADX Florence inmates lose their marbles in two weeks. Like, try to eat your own shit and die kind of crazy. I have mad respect for the Unabomber staying relatively sane in there.

Quote: (09-15-2016 10:23 PM)Peregrine Wrote:  

They say ADX Florence inmates lose their marbles in two weeks. Like, try to eat your own shit and die kind of crazy. I have mad respect for the Unabomber staying relatively sane in there.

He was already legit nuts before going in. How much more crazy can a guy like him get?

The whole place is just a super expensive torture chamber. China would have quickly executed every person they keep there.

Quote: (09-15-2016 09:44 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Would never happen. The United States foreign policy does not allow for making "deals" with terrorists. Policy is to eventually catch him fairly and legally and prosecute him. He would have to have a trial, he could never go to prison.

Anyway, it's just another Julian stunt for attention. He does this stuff every now and then. Makes deals that he knows they will not and cannot take. He did something similar to this a couple months ago. I just ignore it because he is just trying to get attention for Wikileaks or for the plight of Manning.

No European in his right mental state would ever want to willingly go to an American prison. If there is a hell on Earth, a Federal Supermax is definitely one of them. Manning tries to commit suicide and he is in a tiny white lighted cell (in a military prison) every month or so. We only get to hear about his better attempts. Julian would lose his mind in something like that just like most people would. He isn't stupid, he's just a good salesman and hype man.

They would send him to ADX Florence. Smaller than what Bradley is in (it's like a 7x12ft cell). Richard Reid and Theodore Kaczynski are in there.

[Image: adx-florence-7.jpg]

Would you swap places with a tranny for this? That's like taking a bet on that boxer you thought threw the match last weekend, after someone tipped you that he might take a dive. Julian is just pestering Obama and Lynch before he drops his last bit of stuff on Hillary.

Even worse if you are a persona non grata, they will have you on and endless transfer from prison to prison. 24 hours of holding cells and bluebird busses. No rights to commissary, mail, or visits while you ar "on the chain", which can last for ever if they want.

Obviously, Assange is a high value target that they want speaking with no one, so they will hide him under the jail like they did with Bush Sr.'s drug dealing partner General Noriega. He was locked up for over a decade before being extradited to France and you never heard a peep from him.

Assange would be lucky to be in Florence with Jeff Fort and Larry Hoover.