rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How long to wait before asking a girl out?

I searched the forum but didn't find a thread for this. What I mean is, is there any amount of time before which asking out would appear needy?
Or what indications can be conferred from the text convo that a girl is ready to be asked out. (Say, like the fact in an approach asking for digits is not a good idea if the girl doesn't ask you any personal questions.)
I went on an instant date with a girl this evening (Wednesday) and it wasn't bad. I'm thinking of asking her out either for Friday or Saturday. I think Friday is too short a time, and, well, it's Friday evening; you're supposed to have plans for it already.

A whore ain't nothing but a trick to a pimp. (Iceberg Slim)
Beauty is in the erection of the beholder. (duedue)
Grab your life by the pussy.
A better question to ask is "What EXACTLY do I want out of life and what EXACTLY am I doing to get EXACTLY that? If you can answer that question truthfully you will be the most Alpha motherfucker you will ever need to be. (PapayaTapper)

Quote: (09-14-2016 09:28 PM)duedue Wrote:  

I went on an instant date with a girl this evening (Wednesday) and it wasn't bad. I'm thinking of asking her out either for Friday or Saturday. I think Friday is too short a time, and, well, it's Friday evening; you're supposed to have plans for it already.

You do have plans! You're already going somewhere. You're just asking her to come along. [Image: blush.gif]

Avoid texting the girl the same day as it might appear needy. But then you can do it the next day or 2 days later. Best time is at night.
Avoid Friday and Saturday night as everbody are doing something at this time. Don't wait more than 4 days as the attraction would have worn out and she might have forgotten you.

Everything else is written in roosh's bang

If on Wednesday you vibed well, if you got her to invest, if you left her wanting more, then I'd go silent for a couple days to let it simmer. You're a busy man, you have goals, you are the scarce resource. Then send a tickler text a few days prior for a date Sun or Mon.

Agreed that Fri / Sat night date is usually too high investment this early.

Text her a bit for entertainment purposes(no more than 4 per day unless she's very very receptive) then hit her up for whatever in 3 or 4 days.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (09-15-2016 12:48 AM)brokinetic Wrote:  

Avoid texting the girl the same day as it might appear needy. But then you can do it the next day or 2 days later. Best time is at night.
Avoid Friday and Saturday night as everbody are doing something at this time. Don't wait more than 4 days as the attraction would have worn out and she might have forgotten you.

Everything else is written in roosh's bang

Yeah, I wouldn't wait too long or she'll forget about you and move on.
It depends on the situation and her job and her life.
If she is DTF and is giving you hints that she wants to hookup right away, then text her for a meetup or booty call on Friday night or Saturday night.
You don't want her going to a bar on Friday and hooking up with a new guy.
Text her tomorrow with a "hey, how is your day going" and "let's hang out again, you got plans this weekend?" or just send funny texts and build up the flirtation and attraction. If your text game is solid - she will be dying to come over for a booty call.

Any bitch that parks in front of my house, I tell her to fuck or move her gottdamn car.
Thats how long it takes me, DD.

Quote: (09-14-2016 09:35 PM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

You do have plans! You're already going somewhere. You're just asking her to come along. [Image: blush.gif]

THIS.

You are going somewhere great, it's going to be amazing, and you're giving her the opportunity to be a part of it. She should consider herself lucky to be in your presence (abundance mentality). The added benefit of this tactic is that it removes the pressure of a "date."

This is part of Mike Damone's 5-Point Plan from the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Wherever you are, that's the place to be (#3 of the plan).

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Wait for at least a month, but if you're alpha, two.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I really don't get all those oldschool pua tactics. If you want to bang her, try to bang her ASAP. Time is your enemy - she might meet another guy, she might lose attraction or simply forget you if you wait far too long.

I had same girls that I couldn't meet because of logistics, but they were still into me even after one year since my daygame pickup that lasted 5 minutes. And eventually I banged them, but this is rather exception than a rule. Girls have too much stimulus around to focus on one guy that they barely know for a long period of time.

The thing with weekend dates is this - you should be nightgaming other bitches then. Weekdays are for dating. Weekends are for ONS. If you want to you might setup a date @ 7PM and try to fuck her. Then at around 12 you should be free and go for nightgame with your mates.