rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Times You've Turned Down Pussy

Is it just me or do women not handle rejection very well? [Image: sleepy.gif]

If they offer up the pussy on a silver platter and you don't bite, it really fucks with them.

I remember one time in highschool I refused sex with this one girl at a party because I was trying to get with her friend (I was a blue-pill simp at the time and didn't understand game). The following week I find out she told all her girlfriends that I'm queer, which pretty much wrecks my chances with the other chick.

Goddammit. I should've hate-fucked her.

Quote: (09-13-2016 08:43 PM)sleeper Wrote:  

Is it just me or do women not handle rejection very well? [Image: sleepy.gif]

Her: "Here's the most valuable thing I have."

You: "not interested."

[Image: hamster3.gif]

Quote:Quote:

The following week I find out she told all her girlfriends that I'm queer, which pretty much wrecks my chances with the other chick.

Agree and amplify. Every time you saw her afterwards you should've come off as flaming. "Haaaaay, how're you?! I'm sthuuuper..."

Has they go ballistic if you knock them back, or have a take it or leave it attitude.

Good for making them try harder.

The last time I did that I was in Vegas. Made for a good story with the family.

I was in San Rafael, Colombia, a very tiny town, in 2013. I met some Colombian guys and we hung out all night drinking and having a great time.

So one of the guys asks me, "Do you like Colombian girls?" And I was like hell yeah! He said he'd call his sister that always wanted to meet a Gringo. This town is only 2000 people, so they never get to see gringos. And I thought it was about to be a legit setup.

So she shows up, and GODDAMN! She looks like Jessica Fucking Alba. So, we're all drinking in the streets and hanging out and having a wonderful time, and then I hear negotiations amongst the three guys and this girl. And I could understand enough Spanish to understand what was happening. They were telling her to go out with me for money. She said, "$40?" and they were like no, that's not enough. And the guys were like $70.

And it's funny because the whole time I'm thinking that this girl could get $1200 a night if any of them knew what the hell they were doing. She was so goddamn stellar. So it's obvious that this girl has never charged for pussy, yet they're thinking here's a "rich" gringo and let's get 40 to 70 bucks for his super hot 24 year old sister.

So, I interject and say, I'm not paying for pussy. I never have and I don't have to. So let's just all drink and hang out. So she asks me why. Don't you find me attractive? And I say yeah, I do.

I ask, Do you find me attractive? She says, yeah, you're handsome. So I ask do you like sex with attractive men? And she says yeah. So I say, "Then why would I pay you money to have sex with me if I'm attractive and you like sex with attractive men? Because I'm white and American and have loads of money? No way, chica. That's sexist."

So she leaves and I hang out with those guys all night and all of us guys go out the next day. I'm talking to the girl's brother at a bar and the Jessica Alba girl walks up and sits on my lap and kisses me on the cheek. She's sooo happy to see me again.

She says, "Isn't that your hotel where you're staying across the street?" I say yeah and she says, "Let's go to your room." And I say, "No way. We talked about this shit last night, chica, and I'm not paying you for chocha (pussy)." She says, no it's free. Let's go to your room.

And then, in my drunken foolishness, I fucked up. But I'm ok with it because pride and shit.

I said, "No, it's not free."

She says, "Yeah, it's free. Let's go to your hotel."

I say, "No, it's not free. You have to pay me $70 first."

She looked a bit shocked and said, "Es ridiculo! (That's ridiculous!)"

And I said, "Yeah, it is ridiculous to pay for sex, isn't it?" And I got off my bar stool and walked down the street.

Now, in retrospect, I could have slept with a Colombian girl that looked like Jessica Alba. And I guess I was a complete retard for fucking that up.

But three years later, in my mind, I get a fucking boner when I think about turning that bitch down.

The majority of women never experience any sort of romantic rejection in their entire lives. Think about that.

One time i was out and managed to pull this chick.

She said she wanted to take me back to her place. Fast forward to cab ride with her friend and the dude her friend picked up. In the front seat of the taxi I ask where do you guys live. They mention some suburb about 25km away.

While the taxi is at the lights, i simply just open the door and get out.

She messages me saying "Why the fuck did you get out?"
Me: "I couldnt be fucked having to get back home from the sticks"
Her: ""Youre an idiot i totally was going to fuck you"
Me: "Yeh I know, but too much effort"
Her: "Fuck you"

Lucky the night was still young, went out for a little while long and still managed to pull.

This is mid-game but pre-red pill.

A few years ago i worked with a girl who just turned 18.
I invited her to go on a pub crawl with me. I was interested in dating her.
Initially i wanted to make her my gf.
We met up and danced, talked and drank from 3pm to 10pm. She was gonna get a ride home from her older brother from my house since she lived too far to take public transit at night.
While we were at my house she was hinting at staying the night.
She also said she was hot and took off her long sleeve shirt and only had a tank top on underneath. Saying she was hot and asking if i was warm as well.
Stupidly i went to the kitchen and got her a class of cold water. She sat on my bed asking me what i want to do next. (At this point she hadn't called her brother for a ride home yet. I think she was still thinking she would stay the night)
Stupidly i asked her when her ride was getting here...
Then she called her brother and i made us some food and then she left.
The next time i met up with her was about 3 weeks later and when i tried to escalate she grabbed my hand and told me she just started seeing someone...

Doing the mental math if i would've made my move the night of the pub crawl i would've been able to fuck her and possibly make her my gf.
In hindsight, she wasn't a stunner by any stretch but i got too emotionally involved with her before we fucked. I didn't view her as a notch that's why i didn't push for the bang right away.

Have turned down loads of chicks. Not so much turned down, just simply not escalated passed a bit of mild flirting. There are usually two reasons for this:

1) I don't fancy them (enough). I've tried banging chicks that I'm not that in to and it doesn't work. I'll literally go through the motions, neither will particularly enjoy it and will end up feeling worse rather than better, which really defeats the objective. Also had female friends clearly interested and have to zone them. That's awkward.
Lame as it sounds, I need one evening of good rapport and insta-lust to get the passion flowing.

2) They are clearly mad as a box of frogs. I've had bad experiences, some terrible. But we have to go through these things to learn how to deal with other people and identify their bullsh!t. Also it's easy as a young man to be led down the garden path by the scent of a woman; only to find out later she's every shade of wrong. Far more discerning nowadays.

Yes, either when I am not into them or moreso when they seem like they will be trouble down the line.

My time and peace of mind is worth more than any pussy.

I've turned down pussy plenty of times.

I do it now for liability reasons more than anything else. Between accident babies, false accusations, STDs, and the lack of long-term value most American women have, a lot bangs aren't worth the potential consequences.

It does truly fucked with them for a minute or two for a man to refuse sex. For a moderately attractive woman in America, rejection is a fairly rare thing.

It really fucks with women AFTER you have banged them good and don't want another round. Usually takes these chicks a few months to finally accept it.

no because they hardly ever experience it and in fact cannot take it if someone doesn't want what they want generally.

Look most women aren't even brave enough to say where they want to go and eat in case you don't want to go there as well. That's the level of rejection they can't even take. What do you expect.

Sometimes I call out my current gf on her behavior and turn down sex. She comes back a slightly better person after each time. I've actually asked her outright iff ANYONE had ever called her out on her bullshit before me. She said never. Mind you this is a woman in her mid-20s. To think that she has never even been criticized prior to this is kind of mind-boggling.

Quote: (09-14-2016 09:59 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Sometimes I call out my current gf on her behavior and turn down sex. She comes back a slightly better person after each time. I've actually asked her outright iff ANYONE had ever called her out on her bullshit before me. She said never. Mind you this is a woman in her mid-20s. To think that she has never even been criticized prior to this is kind of mind-boggling.

I know exactly what you mean. I've had women (mid-20s) tell me before that I'm the first guy they have been with that actually has a backbone and doesn't put up with their shit.

In one sense, it makes the game very easy.

In another sense, it makes the game very difficult.

The backbone turns them on A LOT but 20+ years of feminist programming. poor parenting, and living in a hostile social environment to masculine men makes it damn near impossible to keep many of these bitches in-line indefinitely.

Quote: (09-14-2016 10:27 AM)The Black Knight Wrote:  

The backbone turns them on A LOT but 20+ years of feminist programming. poor parenting, and living in a hostile social environment to masculine men makes it damn near impossible to keep many of these bitches in-line indefinitely.

Exactly. Not that I want to spend the rest of my life correcting some dumb bitch's behavior, a job that her father could have and SHOULD HAVE done.

But still, I like to think that I'm doing a good deed by at least putting some pressure on these girls to act better. Someone's gotta do it.... [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (09-14-2016 02:31 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Doing the mental math if i would've made my move the night of the pub crawl i would've been able to fuck her and possibly make her my gf.
In hindsight, she wasn't a stunner by any stretch but i got too emotionally involved with her before we fucked. I didn't view her as a notch that's why i didn't push for the bang right away.

Lots more details but I know exactly what he's talking about, and it took me a while to look back and figure it for what it was. Mine was more nuanced in that as I aged, I had situations where I "might" have, or was thinking about it, but it was early on and I didn't think things should progress that way. I was a person caught in a traditional world (I believe more sane) with girls who had been already experienced, slutty, unchaste, whatever you want to call it. They sniffed out that I wasn't into it or alpha-ing them, I was straddling a line, and ... there went that chance. In a certain sense it was good because these girls were sorta damaged goods, but it showed me a lot about how women have changed drastically in the west.

I turned down one bitch a few months ago and it gave me immense satisfaction. Ghanaian girl, met her online. Agree to meet at a venue, she shows up late. Calls me from the cab demanding I come find her. I tell her the place is packed and I'll lose my seat. She keeps insisting that I come to the parking lot, turns out she wants me to pay for her taxi. Of course she has agreed to a completely unreasonable price, being generous on other people's behalf as is typical of shitty African girls. When we get back, my seat's been taken and she proceeds to demand that I find a place to sit. I tell her it's on her to ask a waiter because she's the one who made me give up my seat in the first place.

Since she's showed up late, the kitchen is close and you can only get meat on a stick, I can't remember if she ate but of course she took every opportunity to complain. We sit there for a while and then venue change. She keeps complaining about everything, bragging about her modeling past, and - I'm not shitting you - spends a lot of time looking at pictures of herself on the phone. Of course she also has to show me pictures of her naked ass and what not and get me involved in worshipping her body. Admittedly she was still an 8 in her late 20s and had once been a 9. But the personality was just so disgusting. The only African girl I've ever met who kept saying damn, bitch, nigga, and all this shit like she's an American. Turns out she's "starting a catering business" but she really spends all her time watching American reality shows, Real Housewives of... and so on. Talks about "fine white guys" hitting on her and tells me she just had sex last week (no proper African girl would admit to this, even if true, on a date).

Anyway, I'm not going to waste any more of my time and I say we should go talk (or something like that). To her great disgust I haggle with the taxi driver who tries to rip me off, and then I just direct him to where I'm staying. We get in the room, are sitting on the bed, but her attitude is just getting worse and worse. She's sitting there with her arms crossed, cold body language, telling me: "you said we should talk, so talk." She keeps complaining about the place where I'm staying, not good enough for a girl who can't even pay for her own cab, of course. So I just tell her: "You are really vain, aren't you? You're not my type. You should go now."

She gets home and sends me five minutes worth of Whatsapp audio clips telling me how I should have treated her and what I should have done to fuck her. Immensely proud of myself for not responding at all and just letting that wall-approaching hamster spin, and spin, and spin...

Quote: (09-14-2016 12:45 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

I turned down one bitch a few months ago and it gave me immense satisfaction. Ghanaian girl, met her online. Agree to meet at a venue, she shows up late. Calls me from the cab demanding I come find her. I tell her the place is packed and I'll lose my seat. She keeps insisting that I come to the parking lot, turns out she wants me to pay for her taxi. Of course she has agreed to a completely unreasonable price, being generous on other people's behalf as is typical of shitty African girls. When we get back, my seat's been taken and she proceeds to demand that I find a place to sit. I tell her it's on her to ask a waiter because she's the one who made me give up my seat in the first place.

Since she's showed up late, the kitchen is close and you can only get meat on a stick, I can't remember if she ate but of course she took every opportunity to complain. We sit there for a while and then venue change. She keeps complaining about everything, bragging about her modeling past, and - I'm not shitting you - spends a lot of time looking at pictures of herself on the phone. Of course she also has to show me pictures of her naked ass and what not and get me involved in worshipping her body. Admittedly she was still an 8 in her late 20s and had once been a 9. But the personality was just so disgusting. The only African girl I've ever met who kept saying damn, bitch, nigga, and all this shit like she's an American. Turns out she's "starting a catering business" but she really spends all her time watching American reality shows, Real Housewives of... and so on. Talks about "fine white guys" hitting on her and tells me she just had sex last week (no proper African girl would admit to this, even if true, on a date).

Anyway, I'm not going to waste any more of my time and I say we should go talk (or something like that). To her great disgust I haggle with the taxi driver who tries to rip me off, and then I just direct him to where I'm staying. We get in the room, are sitting on the bed, but her attitude is just getting worse and worse. She's sitting there with her arms crossed, cold body language, telling me: "you said we should talk, so talk." She keeps complaining about the place where I'm staying, not good enough for a girl who can't even pay for her own cab, of course. So I just tell her: "You are really vain, aren't you? You're not my type. You should go now."

She gets home and sends me five minutes worth of Whatsapp audio clips telling me how I should have treated her and what I should have done to fuck her. Immensely proud of myself for not responding at all and just letting that wall-approaching hamster spin, and spin, and spin...

My friend you have much more patience than me.
I wouldn't have left the club when she told me to come out. Regardless of if i was blue pill or not that is a lot of disrespect to show another person you barely know. I'm very surprised you tolerated that behavior as long as you did.

Quote: (09-15-2016 02:27 AM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Quote: (09-14-2016 12:45 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

My friend you have much more patience than me.
I wouldn't have left the club when she told me to come out. Regardless of if i was blue pill or not that is a lot of disrespect to show another person you barely know. I'm very surprised you tolerated that behavior as long as you did.

You are right. Her claim that I had to find her because she didn't know where to go had some minimal plausiblity, because the area is a little confusing with several bars around the same parking lot. Nevertheless I had many chances to walk away later on, and should have done so instead of wasting my time for a potential hatefuck. In fact, I suspected this girl of being shitty and still met up with her because she was hot. It's happened a few times. Now I've made up my mind to follow my gut in these cases.

What guy hasn't turned down pussy before?

Plenty of fatties and sub 5's offer it up to guys that are out of their league all the time.

Or are we just talking about turning down smoking hot girls which is extremely rare?

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I love these stories.

Me and my buddy, let's call him Johnny, were out in Budapest. It was a long night, and I fucked my nuts dry with 4 new girls that week. However, Johnny was somehow determined to show me he is better at picking up girls then me. I have this bad habit of never shying away from a challenge - but that changed this night.

I walk downstairs to find him talking to these two girls. One is only fuckable with her eyes closed, the other is a walking disaster. I'm talking stains on her jeans and white sweater, "I eat too much cause I don't care"-fat and worst of all: a horrible attitude.

I greet my buddy and watch as he talks to this monster from the depth of the earth. Then I made the mistake of introducing myself. She turns to me, does a step forward and screams on the top of her longs: "Get away from me! I will call the police on you and throw you in jail!" with the most menacing crack addict stare you can imagine.

From my experience, I can tell it's not legitimate and that this is a form of bitch shield. I could have calmed her down and proceed - but I just couldn't. I didn't see a point in banging this loch ness monster or even attempting too, since I already fucked 4 girls this week. I decide on the spot that I"m forfeiting from this competition.

Meanwhile I hear my buddy laughing in the background. He sees the look in my eyes and knows I'm out, and with a big smile on his face he continues to flirt with the creature. Worst of all, the smell of sweat hanging around her was disgusting. But I could tell he was getting off on the fact that she was acting like a huge bitch. He like to fuck girls who act mean, because he somehow thinks it's harder or something.

Anyway. Every time he says something dumb or I just want to fuck with him, I post a picture of this horrible woman in the FB group with him, me and our friends. No matter what he says, it doesn't matter. Cause he stuck his dick inside this horrible excuse of a person. In his defence: before the act she showered, and after he made two pumps he decided that he beat me enough and it was time to leave: leaving the bitch naked and confused on her bed.

In the beginning of the year in Tokyo, I was out in a hip hop club. At 3:30 in the morning, I'm approached by a seriously hot japanese girl. This was my dream girl, someone I could never get in my teens.

It became later and later, and at 5 or so I made a first attempt to pull. She wasn't coming. I decide to ride it out: if a girl doesn't bite, it's better to wait until the club closes and try again. That never fails me.

At 6:15, the party is still in full swing, but I'm almost dying from being tired and I'm wondering when this club is going to close. I ask a bouncer, and he says: "at ten". The fuck! I can barely hold my eyes open. So I suggest we go for a walk again at around 6;30. Again, she doesn't want to. All the signs are there and I know it's more a question of when then of if. She's so pretty, a real Japanese hottie, that I decide to try again later.

At 7, I have enough. My eyelids are falling down uncontrollably, and I'm starting to realise that if this keeps going I have to stay there till 10. Fuck that. I put my hands on her shoulder and that of her friend, and say: "Ladies, it has been a nice time. But it's enough for me. I'm going. Feel free to join me for some wine at my place." (my favourite excuse) Fully expecting the girl to not follow up, since two previous pull attempts failed (which rarely happens with me), I'm walking up.

But as I start walking away, the girls suddenly follow me and start getting their shit. Turns out they are coming after all. Fucked the hot girl 90 minutes later, came within an humiliating 20 seconds (think Wolf of Wall Street style) and fell in a blissful sleep with her lying on top of me. That girl also rode me like she invented it. Speaking of which, I really have to get back to Japan. Those girls are so much fun in bed.

Quote: (09-15-2016 01:01 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

What guy hasn't turned down pussy before?

A sizeable chunk of the American male population. Jabba the Hut could walk into a bar and find some dick within 5 minutes.

Plenty of times, whether due to being a little Beta, or just because...I could.

In high school, there were two girls. One was a 6/10 (Plain Jane in my book, WB only if completely wasted), and the other was 7.5/10 ("cute").

The first one did throw a couple IOI rockets at me, but I ignored her, because she was too ugly for me. I have no regrets.

The other one (7.5/10), I remember, sat right behind me. Sometimes, she leaned the top of her feet against mine (an IOI rocket with NBC warhead). She was (and still is, have her on FB, she liked most of my photos) good looking. If I had more confidence (and back then, I did not have much, I told you about my childhood...), I would have dated her. Still, we are friends on FB, and she is a good candidate for my Fuckbuddy program. After she does a boob job (at her or some Beta's expense, of course!).

The most recent example is from one of a gyms I attend. She is probably in her early 20ties, and a gym bunny (a good LTR prospect - if he takes good care of herself, she will take care of me and the kids). 8.5/10 (hot). She throws IOI rockets when I am nearby. But, unfortunately for her, Irenicus has a Iron Dome inside his head.

A few days ago, I was doing squats (God, I hate them..). She opened me when I was resting. It was like this:

HER: I am...sorry...but do you work...here? (looks towards the floor, a good sign)
ME Yes, my naughty little devil (in Croatian is Da, Vrazhichak moj. If you game in the former Yugoslavia, used that phrase when you agree with a girl.
HER (Smiles) When you will finish?
ME (curious look, and a mysterious smile) Soon...

Number closed. I intentionally did not ping her because I like to make her hamster spin at Warp 5. I am not afraid of competition - many people here are not Game aware.

Why I didn't close? Becauase I am curious to see how this method (intentionally not giving a cute chick any attention) will work in the battlefield in real time! If this experiment fails, no problem...plenty of poon to go around.

In the United States, thousands and thousands of times, pretty much every day. In Latin America, close to never, except in the two Mexican tourist cities I have spent time in. I'm in no way bragging. If anything, it's a serious flaw that I haven't taken advantage of more opportunities.