rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

32 year old Virgin from Washington says she is living the Feminst dream
2 year old Virgin from Washington says she is living the Feminst dream
https://www.thestar.com/life/relationshi...dream.html

I’m a 32-year-old virgin and I’m living the feminist dream

Although she’s always wanted marriage and kids, Kate Bryan is embracing chastity.
By Kate BryanThe Washington Post

Tues., Sept. 13, 2016

My name is Kate. I’m 32 years old. I’ve never had sex.

When I was young, I always imagined I would be married by 25 and have a brood of kids. I wanted enough kids to fill a baseball team, a hockey bench and a big house full of love.

That obviously didn’t happen. Or it hasn’t happened yet. But I love my life. I spent last weekend learning how to scull on the Potomac River. I have good friends, a great family, hobbies and one of the best jobs I’ve ever had.

Do I feel a void because I’m not married and I don’t have children yet? Sure. Do I wish I were having sex? Of course.

But I believe that I’m living a fuller, better life because of my commitment to sexual integrity. I spend all day, every day doing the things that I want to do, because I’m not wasting my time worrying about waking up next to a stranger, contracting a sexually transmitted infection or missing a period.

The truth is, I’m able to live the feminist dream because I’m not stressing over the things that sex outside of marriage often brings.

A recent study in the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior showed that young people — specifically millennials — are now more than twice as likely to be sexually inactive than the previous generation. Although there are many possible causes for this shift, it’s quite reasonable to believe that this generation doesn’t want the stresses that sex outside of marriage brings.

Maybe they realize that a condom doesn’t protect the heart, and that true love is something worth waiting for and fighting for.

Celibacy and chastity, as I have come to understand as a Catholic, are virtues that are practiced with a purpose. Chastity isn’t simply the restraining of one’s desires, nor is it something you just practice before marriage and then disregard after the wedding. Chastity is a lifestyle, centred on freedom and love, that challenges all people to love themselves and to love others in the most perfect way possible.

As a teenager, I read Joshua Harris’s book I Kissed Dating Goodbye. I was enthralled by the view of purity that Harris proposed, and decided I would save every act of affection, including kissing, until my wedding day.

Then when this interpretation of chastity was challenged in a Christian marriage course I took in college, I began to understand that chastity goes much deeper than a long list of dos and don’ts. I started researching the topic in more depth. The result was my college thesis, Chastity in the Modern World and the Fulfillment of Chastity Within the Catholic Church.

My thesis was based on the book Love and Responsibility by Karol Wojtyla, who would later become Saint John Paul II. In this book, Wojtyla explained that every human being is a sexual being, but that we’re also rational — which means we don’t have to be mastered by our physical desires.

In the case of the single person, chastity means not having sex before marriage, but it also means striving toward the perfection of love. We must all aim to love ourselves and to love others in the most perfect way possible — this is chastity in its fullness.

Virtues, including chastity, must be practiced like a new sport or skill. I didn’t just decide to be a master rower and naturally row down the Potomac. I took an intense sculling course and then spent hours upon hours practicing on the water — and I’m still only in the beginner stages. There wasn’t a single Olympian who simply showed up in Rio and won gold. Like sports, virtue takes practice, failure and perseverance.

With chastity, there are days you will struggle and fail. Some days, it will seem simply impossible. But you must always remain faithful and persevere, especially in the difficult moments.

As a Christian, I believe that all things are possible with God, and that has been the bedrock of my journey with chastity. I’ve also surrounded myself with good friends who support me and my beliefs, which has made my journey easier.

While I didn’t get my early marriage or my 12 kids or my big house with a white picket fence, my commitment to sexual integrity has allowed me the freedom to live the life that I want. I am living the life that feminists throughout history fought for.

Through the virtue of chastity — true freedom and the perfection of love — I am living the feminist dream.
Buddy, you going to want to put that article in a quote box.

Anyone scanning the thread is going to think that you're a 32 year old virgin.

By my count you have 7 minutes to do it.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.
We also prefer if you comment on an article as opposed to copying and pasting.

This was posted in the Toronto Star, which used to be one of our city's best newspapers, but their profits are down significantly. I can't think of another reason why they'd post an article by a Washington D.C. writer.

Obligatory:
[Image: HhkfkpOm_400x400.jpg]
Does violating the copyright of a aging-careerist "virgin" count as full penetration?
The more the ideology of feminism is associated with aging, frigid women who can't land a man, the better.
[Image: HhkfkpOm_400x400.jpg][Image: NemesCrown.png]
WBTRCTFATPOL

Would Bang To Ruin Chastity, True Freedom and the Perfection of Love
She has 'crazy eyes'.
I see nothing wrong with taking herself out of the gene pool and not raising kids.

I'd rather have the above, than some crazy feminist molding a child into her own little workshop project.

She should've become a nun if she was so chaste and religious.

I'm sure she had good intentions especially being religious, but they're misplaced with feminism.

Oh and WNB with those crazy eyes
She's basically a nun who doesn't understand feminism or a nun who's trolling feminist. Based on her twitter feed I'll go with the latter.
Quote:Quote:

In the case of the single person, chastity means not having sex before marriage, but it also means striving toward the perfection of love. We must all aim to love ourselves and to love others in the most perfect way possible — this is chastity in its fullness.

Sounds like the rationalization of a cerebral narcissist. "Oh, I can't have pre-marital sex because it's so common, it's beneath me, it would taint my Godlike body, it would ruin the (impossible and ridiculous) notion of 'perfect love' between two perfect, loving people."

Quote:Quote:

With chastity, there are days you will struggle and fail.

How do you 'fail' at chastity on some days and not on others? You've either had sex, or you haven't.

Oh, right, because in this worldview thoughts are sinful and/or evil too.

Spin, hamster, spin!

(also, guaranteed not to be a virgin, sadly she probably took it from a family member, which is where all this comes from. probably sucked some Ds in her day too)
^^^Simply put, she thinks she's god's special little snowflake and above everyone else.
I applaud her for waiting for marriage to have sex - no hymen no diamond.

But the plan doesn't work if you're also so picky that you can't find a man worthy of your "precious gift". You end up alone in old age, and no woman wants that. Plus, while waiting for sex until you're 18 and married is a signal of virtue to your husband, waiting until you're 32 is a signal to a future prospect that sex just isn't important to you. Marriage to you would be a lifetime of sexual frustration. Also, all of the things she's spent her time doing are all skills and accomplishments that men don't value.

It's too bad, she might have had some value at 18.
I've noticed that so many female abuse victims talk in "little girl voice" and have the crazy eyes that it's definitely a huge red flag for me. Dr. Drew could probably elaborate on this.

Sort of like their eye muscles get frozen in that pleading "take care of me" state that a puppy or sad 6 year old has, and they never unfreeze and it just looks creepy on a 30-something woman,
Quote: (09-13-2016 10:55 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

I see nothing wrong with taking herself out of the gene pool and not raising kids.

Mercifully most feminists follow this same path. However it doesn't keep them from teaching in our schools and brainwashing other people's kids.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis
Quote: (09-13-2016 11:25 AM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2016 10:55 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

Mercifully most feminists follow this same path. However it doesn't keep them from teaching in our schools and brainwashing other people's kids.

Fair point - then again there are men who are open Marxists who teach children. One I personally know from the punk rock scene is a communist.

Woman do a more damning and damaging job.
Quote: (09-13-2016 11:22 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

I've noticed that so many female abuse victims talk in "little girl voice" and have the crazy eyes that it's definitely a huge red flag for me. Dr. Drew could probably elaborate on this.

Sort of like their eye muscles get frozen in that pleading "take care of me" state that a puppy or sad 6 year old has, and they never unfreeze and it just looks creepy on a 30-something woman,

Not a joke: Look at he photo above, and move to the left and right, her eyes follow you around the room.
Approximate hamster level:

[Image: giant_hamsters_by_m3ru.jpg]
She is white and privileged - especially coming from Washington and having a good career job. Chastity I think is more of an escape and excuse which she calls the feminist dream. The probability is she experienced the paralysis by analysis phenomena -- she had too many good choices presented to her she could not decide. Even now all she has to do is decide. Her going public will likely get a larger beta male response -- which I think is what she intended for.
What's with the obsession with sex by feminists?

There are tons of shit of add some needed color to your dull life than that.

Being a virgin doesn't mean shit. It is simply something you were born with, like your hair.

No man will love you because of it. Work on not being a shallow bore, not some stupid hymen.
I bet she's drier than my mouth after a box of sour patch kids:

[Image: 001.jpg]
I bet she likes anal and swallows. But, that doesn't count right? [Image: banana.gif]

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson
Quote: (09-13-2016 01:25 PM)El Padrone Wrote:  

What's with the obsession with sex by feminists?

There are tons of shit of add some needed color to your dull life than that.

Being a virgin doesn't mean shit. It is simply something you were born with, like your hair.

No man will love you because of it. Work on not being a shallow bore, not some stupid hymen.

It matters quite a bit if you're looking for a woman who can devote herself to a family. Even 1 previous sexual partner causes her chances of filing for divorce to skyrocket. After 2 or 3 it's even higher. At just 5, most women are beat. Their only use is pump and dump material.

Women can't have casual sex like men can. It quickly jades them and makes them unfit for married life.
It's all fun and games until she starts voting in favor of social services that normal people don't need but will have to pay taxes for.
If she was a man, she would be a pretty powerful wizard by now.

[Image: attachment.jpg33429]   

But she's not, so she gets nothing.