rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RVF eCommerce Mastermind Group

A few of us have discussed, in previous threads, starting and RVF eCommerce Mastermind Group for those that make their money running an online business.

Valentine and myself went ahead and set the group up on an application called 'Vector' which allows you to sign up without having to give any personal information, and the phone application works well.

Ideally, we'd like to reserve the group to people who have an established business online, and are earning some revenue. However, people who are currently in the beginning stages of building an online business are open to join as well, provided that you're a more established member - just to set a completely arbitrary bar, preferably members with at least 5 rep, and 150 posts.

One of the biggest problems facing entrepreneurs today is the lack of a support group. Whether people want to admit it or not, having a group of likeminded guys around to share ideas, provide advice, kick each other in the ass, help deal with stumbling blocks and hold each other accountable is important.

So if you're serious about running an ecommerce business, send myself or Valentine an inbox with your email, and we'll send you an invite!

WeekendCasanova is a genius.

Bump-I've some ideas, but I want to map them out first, see what actions I take first.

I found some problems with current products in a specific market and came up some solutions. Now, I'm having samples made from a manufacturer on Alibaba and having a local design company create a prototype for another product (too complicated to design on my own). I'm planning on going the Kickstarter route after patents, final revisions, etc. are done.

Right now, I have one product selling on Amazon and on my website. I get way more sales on Amazon bc of their traffic. I've started working with a SBA advisor, who is helping me with marketing tactics, so things should start picking up shortly.