rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Summer of Sissi

The Summer of Sissi

I met a girl called Sissi who travelled to my small town in Ireland to study English and mind children.

She had been in Ireland 2 weeks when she met me out on a Saturday night. I chatted up her better looking friend and surprised them by asking for Sissi’s number by the end of the interaction, which she gave.

I contacted her next day, introduced myself said was nice to meet, got a reply so all good. I arranged to meet and we did, so began a 2 month long fuck fest like Ive never experienced before.

She was 20 so on our first date when she asked my age, 36, I replied 30 hoping she wouldn’t disqualify me on a technicality. I kept up the lie for the first month as I had stalked her facebook page to see she had a boyfriend back home who she never mentioned. Eventually she told and so did I and we both agreed it wasn’t a problem.

She was into S&M, liked calling me daddy when she sucked my dick, and got off on the whole older man vibe which was great news for me. She began to frame it as a relationship and the boyfriend was taken off her page as relationship status however pics and stuff remained.

She spoke about what we were going to do next year, how great it was to be with me and all types of things that made me see she saw a future together with me. Meantime shes telling ppl back home about me, sending pictures of us together, etc.

To cut a long story short, her father got sick so about 7 weeks in she told me she had to go home in two weeks for a while but would return. She left some of her things with me, not much, just some clothes, and toiletries. I was upset she was going, afraid I would never see her again considering boyfriend back home.

She spent her last night with me and I dropped her at the bus station, we said our goodbyes and I left her there to board. My biggest fear was that I might not hear anything once she got home and that would be that. A couple of days passed, no word, my heart sank.

Day 3 and I get a text from her German number, saying she was sorry not contact sooner, but that her father had passed away before she got home, her family didn’t want to tell her until she got there. Over next couple weeks messages were constant, lots of videos, pics, voice messages, she was really missing me it was obvious and again I was delighted.

Then after about 2 weeks of this I noticed a change, I messaged her back on the Sat after a Fri of lots of missed messages, clubs open through the night in Germany, so she would often be out till 8am. I messaged her back after reading and got a curt response that she was at the lake and would chat later. I sent her a reply and left it at that.

I heard nothing for 3 days so I cracked and messaged her, her responses seemed laboured, where before she had been driving things. She sent me a picture of her on a drip, she has a heart condition, she said she had fainted and would need to check with the doctor if she was allowed to travel, I offered to go there, it was ignored.

I got curious and checked Facebook, her cover photo had been changed to a new one of her and the boyfriend, at the lake no less, my heart sank again, I knew something was up.

As said she had invited me to come and stay and wanted to come here to take a break from things, I gave her my dates crossing fingers she would confirm right away, I heard nothing.

I messaged a few times with her but she was creating distance, no kisses at the end, ignoring mine, and saying I should get back into my routine, whatever that meant. I asked about my dates and she said would let me know.

She sent me some messages on Sat night, I got my hopes up, then ignored my responses on Sunday, this was beginning to look bad where before it had looked so good. I had a few drinks, was feeling depressed, sent her an angry message that I wasn’t happy she wouldn’t confirm dates, I needed to know, if she didn’t want something with me then why bother contacting, yeah it wasn’t a good thing to do but I was upset.

Soon as I sent the message she dropped offline, she was still offline when I awoke the next day. I didn’t send a follow up and saw her online, she was ignoring the message. I sat on it until later that day, around mid day and knew I would crack so I deleted her number and all the messages, extreme sure but I wanted to see if I was being toyed with or if there was a serious problem.

I heard nothing for a week and was tortured for it, I decided to go nuclear. I messaged her on Facebook, said some really nice things, including that was surprised she contacted me and that this made me hopeful we had a future, I wanted to know what had changed. I also told her I knew about boyfriend from the start which is why I lied about my age for so long. I apologised for the angry message I sent the previous Sunday, said it was the cover photo that had set that off.

She blocked me, no reply, nothing. I tried to message a couple of her friends there that know of me, ask what happened, no reply.

I did worry once she had her life back me and Ireland wouldn’t matter but 2 weeks in was going strong.

I got my heart broke a little, I missed her a lot and my weeks seemed empty. What had been keeping me going was the thoughts of seeing her again, now that’s gone and I have two free weeks to think on it, nice.

Ive never had something so good go so bad this fast, I am sure it was that day at the lake with him that changed things. I spent every day with this girl for over 2 months, constant contact with each other, she just blocked me, no good bye, nothing.

What do you guys think, did I do something wrong, how could she go from talking about future together and blowing up my phone everyday to ignoring my messages and blocking me?

He who dares wins - Del Boy

The Summer of Sissi

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

The Summer of Sissi

Quote: (09-12-2016 07:54 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

[Image: giphy.gif]

That bad huh, I just want closure on it is all, being blocked after all that with no explanation, that aint right

The Summer of Sissi

Proven wisdom derived from Roosh the founder here, and Mystery the modern founder of game theory:

1) If you're asking about a particular girl you are stuck at the stage where you think women are significantly different from each other in the middle of the bell curve. They're not.

2) All game is numbers game.

3) The more important the woman that is being cold to you is, they more essential it is to go fuck ten other women to regain your perspective.

4)EDIT: "That ain't right"?! You couldn't possibly believe, that in a world where lions kill the cubs of the prior Alpha, that there is any fairness in the universe? You couldn't possibly actually believe that, could you?

5) Some circles are never closed, girls who ditch you and you never know why, people who abuse you when no revenge is practically possible...you just have to wait until you mostly forget it, it can help to use self-statements like "It's pointless to wonder about her motivation, she's not interested so she's useless. "

The Summer of Sissi

Quote: (09-12-2016 08:01 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Proven wisdom derived from Roosh the founder here, and Mystery the modern founder of game theory:

1) If you're asking about a particular girl you are stuck at the stage where you think women are significantly different from each other in the middle of the bell curve. They're not.

2) All game is numbers game.

3) The more important the woman that is being cold to you is, they more essential it is to go fuck ten other women to regain your perspective.

4)EDIT: "That ain't right"?! You couldn't possibly believe, that in a world where lions kill the cubs of the prior Alpha, that there is any fairness in the universe? You couldn't possibly actually believe that, could you?

5) Some circles are never closed, girls who ditch you and you never know why, people who abuse you when no revenge is practically possible...you just have to wait until you mostly forget it, it can help to use self-statements like "It's pointless to wonder about her motivation, she's not interested so she's useless. "

This is more what Im after, I appreciate the reply thanks. Well I did steal her so cant blame for stealing back but its just a damn shame I never made it to Germany for a bit, that was discussed at length

The Summer of Sissi

Been there done that.

Having nothing better to do, checking girls' facebook pages for any signs of their undying love for me, in spite of all of their actions indicating that they don't give a fuck about me. Reading too into things, being wholly dependent on their responses.

Get more going on with your own life. Your weeks were empty after this fling because you literally had nothing better to do than obsess about a girl.

I can't tell you what it is, maybe it's other girls, Maybe it's more involved hobbies or getting business going on the side. But, find a mission that isn't a single piece of a strange and make that your priority. If a girl isn't bending her life to try to steal a little bit of your available time, she's not worth it.

To be fair, I had to fake being busy a lot because I had a hard time overriding my obsessiveness over a singular girls in the past. But, after experiencing similar to you so many times, I just can't make a girl my point in life.

Until you fix your obsessiveness, you can fake it, but that shit can still ruin you. Fix yourself.

The Summer of Sissi

Belongs in game forum

The Summer of Sissi

20 year olds are fickle. Even German ones. That's all there is to it.

I hate to burst your bubble, her father isn't dead. Even if she put up a selfie like this:
[Image: People-taking-selfies-with-dead-bodies-i...police.jpg]

Don't believe that shit until you see a body.

And it sounds like, with your experience level someone needs to say this:

DO NOT SEND THIS GIRL ANY MONEY!! EVEN IFCSHE WANTS A TICKET TO COME BACK AND BLOW YOU FOREVER. NO NO NO

ALOHA!

The Summer of Sissi

Never send a girl money. Also you guys gotta quit it with the stalking. You may think you want to know but you don't. Also agree that this level of pedastalization isn't healthy. You got played. Live and learn and chalk it up to the game.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

The Summer of Sissi

You're too old for his, man.

Slap yourself in the face and go do some pushups.

The Summer of Sissi

Dude, read some old roosh writing on game and sleep around. You're only as good as your options so build up your "resume"

The Summer of Sissi

You were trying to LTR up a girl who has no compunctions about cheating on her boyfriend. Really, what did you expect?

The Summer of Sissi

Did this merit it's own thread?

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

The Summer of Sissi

Quote: (09-12-2016 08:41 PM)The Man w/ the Golden Gun Wrote:  

Belongs in game forum

Belongs in the newbie game forum.

I'm the King of Beijing!

The Summer of Sissi

All good points, maybe this is my way of slapping myself in the face, just get some truth, take a step back and look at it again.

I did wonder about the father dying, seemed convenient however how can you question it, impossible, you either take it at face value or you dont.

Like said I never expected to hear from again based on what I knew about her. The surprise came in that she contacted me at all, and did it obsessively for a couple weeks, inviting me over to stay, showing me videos of her life there, telling me was coming here. That all stopped in week 3.

I dont see the upside to her playing me, she knows I wont send her money, thats not the angle, maybe she was just bored, wanted to string me along for a bit.

I did think that about the LTR thing yes, why would I when shes having her back doors smashed in every night by yours truly, while meanwhile over on Facebook shes declaring her undying love for the boyfriend back home in photos.

Something smells off about the whole thing, my goal from the beginning was to extract as much sex from the situation as possible, that target was achieved and then some so a result there if nothing else.

Think women get off on head games, like to fk with us, thats what I took from being blocked, she would know thats gonna bother me.

Anyway good replys, appreciate the feedback

The Summer of Sissi

Quote: (09-12-2016 11:49 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Probably not but Im new, I dont know the ethicate as yet so sorry if this is out of the ordinary

The Summer of Sissi

Quote: (09-12-2016 09:41 PM)Mr Finish Wrote:  

Dude, read some old roosh writing on game and sleep around. You're only as good as your options so build up your "resume"

True, but gaming multiple women is tiring work, I usually build a circle of a few then take one I like and bench the rest, normally the one giving least amount of shit tests. Am currently speaking to one of those options again so see what happens, quality not quantity is what I like better

The Summer of Sissi

Quote: (09-12-2016 08:14 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Been there done that.

Having nothing better to do, checking girls' facebook pages for any signs of their undying love for me, in spite of all of their actions indicating that they don't give a fuck about me. Reading too into things, being wholly dependent on their responses.

Get more going on with your own life. Your weeks were empty after this fling because you literally had nothing better to do than obsess about a girl.

I can't tell you what it is, maybe it's other girls, Maybe it's more involved hobbies or getting business going on the side. But, find a mission that isn't a single piece of a strange and make that your priority. If a girl isn't bending her life to try to steal a little bit of your available time, she's not worth it.

To be fair, I had to fake being busy a lot because I had a hard time overriding my obsessiveness over a singular girls in the past. But, after experiencing similar to you so many times, I just can't make a girl my point in life.

Until you fix your obsessiveness, you can fake it, but that shit can still ruin you. Fix yourself.

Cheers for honest reply, think a few looking down their noses like this could never happen to them, but I would view this as a learning experience, am happy to take constructive criticism, and the end result threw me which is why I posted

The Summer of Sissi

Quote: (09-12-2016 09:14 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Never send a girl money. Also you guys gotta quit it with the stalking. You may think you want to know but you don't. Also agree that this level of pedastalization isn't healthy. You got played. Live and learn and chalk it up to the game.

Yeah deep down I know your right, the stalking thing was for information, I went in with my eyes open.

What caused me to swerve into pedalisation territory was being contacted after with news of a death in the family, its hard not to feel something for someone you spent almost every day with on back of that news.

The Facebook thing actually prevented me getting invested, I saw it for what it was, I deleted mine after few weeks and only loaded it again when I noticed changes in behaviour, think I have given wrong impression on that.

The Summer of Sissi

Quote: (09-13-2016 12:29 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Yeah deep down I know your right, the stalking thing was for information, I went in with my eyes open.

If you were smart enough to look on the internet for her relationship status, did you happen to google the obituaries in her area?

Here in the USA funeral homes have websites. I'd imagine they got those in Germany.

If you're gonna stalk, do it right. Try it and get back to me.

Aloha!

The Summer of Sissi

I know just from the overly-dramatic title that you need to do some serious introspection. Do some reading and come back stronger.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

The Summer of Sissi

She was never yours, it was just your turn.

This is why you don't catch feelings.

The Summer of Sissi

Quote: (09-13-2016 12:10 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2016 11:49 PM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Probably not but Im new, I dont know the ethicate as yet so sorry if this is out of the ordinary

When you were looking all over the forum for a place to post this, why did you gloss over the area that said:

"Anything related to meeting women. Put social commentary in the Everything Else forum. Complements my blog and game guide. "
And put this into everything else?

Why do noobs always do this? I don't care if you're new. When you're new the simplest thing to do is to get a grasp on how things flow and where they go. Not that hard!

The girl is a cheating skank who used you as a temporary cock while she was away living her own Irish dream. Her father isn't dead and her boyfriend is an idiot.

Get over her and move on. Time to go "no contact".

The Summer of Sissi

Quote: (09-13-2016 12:40 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2016 12:29 AM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

If you were smart enough to look on the internet for her relationship status, did you happen to google the obituaries in her area?

Here in the USA funeral homes have websites. I'd imagine they got those in Germany.

If you're gonna stalk, do it right. Try it and get back to me.

Aloha!

Brilliant! Straight out of Magnum P.I.!

[Image: 1_9_e_full.jpg]

A lesson for you, OP: while you think your girl is freezing her cute perky ass in fuckin Germany alongside her ailing dad, she's in all likelihood in Thailand or Hawaii getting wasted and carousel-fucked! Welcome to the 21st century!

The Summer of Sissi

You were just her holiday boy friend and she's a liar.

Very simple.