rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Conceited Fine Girls Ignoring Me - Need Your Advice

I can attract the average girl on the street, no problem. But when I try to to attract the females with attitude (the ones who look like they got a monkey wrench up their asses), thats where I need help. These girls are usually the finer ones.

For example, tonite I approached a girl on the street. I went up to her with, "excuse me". Before I could even start my opener, I noticed this bitch's attitude emerge and she visually ignored me. I got mad at that point and cursed at her.

I want to know how to get these girls. What do you guys suggest?

Quote: (09-11-2016 03:55 AM)nidall Wrote:  

I can attract the average girl on the street, no problem. But when I try to to attract the females with attitude (the ones who look like they got a monkey wrench up their asses), thats where I need help. These girls are usually the finer ones.

For example, tonite I approached a girl on the street. I went up to her with, "excuse me". Before I could even start my opener, I noticed this bitch's attitude emerge and she visually ignored me. I got mad at that point and cursed at her.

Ditch the "excuse me" and painstakingly "going up to them". Instead, try to casually turn around, here they are, and go: "hey babe, wanna come with me to the pet shop?".

[Image: rejection.gif]

Sounds like you're the one with the attitude, pal. Thanks so much for making it even harder for everyone else.

Quote: (09-11-2016 08:46 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Sounds like you're the one with the attitude, pal. Thanks so much for making it even harder for everyone else.

No, she's the one with the attitude. All he did was say "excuse me" and she ignored him with a bitchy attitude. I've seen it a million times back in the US -- which, by the way, is a rarity out here in SEA.

Sure, he reacted to her bitchy attitude by ripping her a new one. Should he have done that? Probably not. I wouldn't have. But the point is that the girl had an attitude and showed it after not so much as anything beyond a mere "excuse me"... and that speaks volumes about her own disposition.

Although saying "excuse me" is bad game and cursing her out was the wrong move, yeah girls are bitches stateside.

Flaky, annoying, and can be general asses who take no responsibility for their actions. Such is the nature of game stateside.

OP you need to work on your game. "Excuse me" might fly during the day, but at night being a bit more nonchalant and unique goes a long way.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I use "excuse me" quite often on direct or indirect approaches. Most of the time, it works fine for me. While perhaps not the most 'alpha' or gamey way to open, it's a socially acceptable way to get someone's attention.

Then, I'll either follow with a direct opener statement or my indirect opener (usually an innocuous question).

So, "excuse me" for me has worked well more often than not. As with anything in communication with a new girl. It's not what you say but how you say it, your body language and initial eye contact as well as, of course, your look.

While I have no doubt this "instant blowout" type of thing is worse in the USA than other countries, it shouldn't be the norm if you've maximized your SMV.

OP, it would be helpful to know a little more about you. Have you maximized your SMV in terms of looks? (in shape, nice fitted clothes, etc?)

If this is a regular response from attractive girls you're approaching more than not, perhaps it's something you can improve upon by working on your looks so they'll be more receptive.

Also, it's tougher to stop women and get their attention and compliance who are walking somewhere and in a hurry than a woman who is standing still looking at pickles on the grocery store shelf, for example.

Finally, would James Bond curse a girl out for rejecting him? No, he'd smirk, lazily roll his eyes and walk away with a chuckle. Don't do that.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (09-11-2016 09:34 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

No, she's the one with the attitude. All he did was say "excuse me" and she ignored him with a bitchy attitude. I've seen it a million times back in the US -- which, by the way, is a rarity out here in SEA.

Sure, he reacted to her bitchy attitude by ripping her a new one. Should he have done that? Probably not. I wouldn't have. But the point is that the girl had an attitude and showed it after not so much as anything beyond a mere "excuse me"... and that speaks volumes about her own disposition.

Yeah, I didn't make my point very well. In the states, nasty blowouts happen with some regularity. The point I was trying to make was just, if you can, you have to not let it get to you. Giving the attitude back (at least for me) just puts me in a foul mood for the rest of the night, and then it's wasted.

OP's not causing her any damage, she couldn't care less. It's just being unkind to oneself.

I think perhaps OP just needs to become more comfortable with the screening process, rather than trying to attract girls who simply aren't buying.

Excuse Me is not a question, it is a command. Say it like you are giving an order, clearly and directly, and you have a better chance of it cutting through the hamster-bitch-trance.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (09-11-2016 11:33 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Excuse Me is not a question, it is a command. Say it like you are giving an order, clearly and directly, and you have a better chance of it cutting through the hamster-bitch-trance.

Now that I think about it that could work. My go too is a "Hey! You[by itself or insert witty comment here]". Same thing could work with an "Excuse me!".

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

So you can "attract" average girls but cannot "attract" finer girls. Been reading too much the secret lately?

Average girls go for your if you don't entertain my approach I will curse you face?

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Quote: (09-11-2016 09:34 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2016 08:46 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

All people including hot girls have the right to free association and to ignore excuse me on the street. Every scam starts with excuse me.

Excuse me I need bus fare.
Excuse me can i ask you a question
Excuse me i dont mean to bother you but i need $2 for gas.

It speaks nothing about her disposition because none of us except the OP and the girl knows how this was delivered and what the context was.

Game requires much more than an internal demand that people regard your SMV, existence, importance of what you say, as the same level you do. In that sense its a "free market."

"Excuse me, but I was curious if you could rate your emotional response to the following statement, on a one to ten scale: Funky purple dishwasher."

Quote:Quote:

Curses out women who ignore him on the street?

[Image: troll.gif]

We suffer more in our own minds than we do in reality.
-Seneca

Better than throwing shit on them, I guess.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (09-11-2016 02:04 PM)Buck Wild Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

I think it would be informative if OP could outline the approach he uses to attract the "average girl on the street, no problem" and then self-reflect a bit about why he feels it isn't working with these finer ladies. Is it also "excuse me"? Or something different?

It's easiest to help when someone puts a little thought into the issue and particular context first, otherwise there's not a lot to go on.

Quote: (09-11-2016 02:30 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Better than throwing shit on them, I guess.

The OP should go one better and start snubbing the grannies when they seat themselves next to him on the park bench and attempt a little small talk with him, as he bitterly reminds himself that the same women fifty years ago probably wouldn't have given him the time of day, either.

Good looking girls get annoyed by horny chodes all day everyday.

I can understand why they need a rude, no manners persona to drive them off and try to live a normalish life.

If you approached a girl on the street at night she is more likely to be stand offish because during her life tons of dude with bad game has approached her in a similar situation and unfortunately, you're going to be grouped in with them.

And since you cursed this girl out, she was right to group you with men with bad game.

Also, there's a safety issue.

You're better off approaching women inside a bar or club or while waiting in line.

Women during the night time are have a tougher attitude than during the day time. It just comes with the territory. If you want to meet friendlier women, try day game.

Quote: (09-11-2016 12:41 PM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

All people including hot girls have the right to free association and to ignore excuse me on the street. Every scam starts with excuse me.

Excuse me I need bus fare.
Excuse me can i ask you a question
Excuse me i dont mean to bother you but i need $2 for gas.

It speaks nothing about her disposition because none of us except the OP and the girl knows how this was delivered and what the context was.

Game requires much more than an internal demand that people regard your SMV, existence, importance of what you say, as the same level you do. In that sense its a "free market."

Perfectly put. OP's behavior suggests that he's got to seriously reevaluate his frame. If you get rejected, it's no big deal, it's certainly not personal, and responding angrily is likely to get him into trouble with this cold approach day game. Hostler. This reads like it was written by someone with aspergers.

"Excuse me," sounds like you're about to ask her for money or some other con. Drop it. Homeless beggars say, "Excuse me" and my senses always tell me to walk away from him or her.

This is much better: "Hi, can you tell me where the Colosseum is?"

That question says you don't want money or to tell a story about your car breaking down and you need gas money; you merely need a second of her time for directions. And it'll open up conversation if she's amenable. If she isn't, then fuck it. Try another chick.

And if it seems like the hot girls have the most attitude, it's because they get a constant barrage of dumbass guys saying "Excuse me, Miss!" every day of their lives.

Quote: (09-11-2016 10:27 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Although saying "excuse me" is bad game and cursing her out was the wrong move, yeah girls are bitches stateside.

Flaky, annoying, and can be general asses who take no responsibility for their actions. Such is the nature of game stateside.

OP you need to work on your game. "Excuse me" might fly during the day, but at night being a bit more nonchalant and unique goes a long way.

All of Roosh's Daygame openers use "Excuse me'. One just has to look elderly.

Quote: (09-13-2016 08:53 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2016 10:27 AM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

All of Roosh's Daygame openers use "Excuse me'. One just has to look elderly.
Those were just samples from the book so I highly doubt those are all his openers period and I said night game as that's what OP's initial post seemed to be about. I said it could work during the day not during the night.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

8s 9s and 10s get stopped in the street or heckled all the fucking time, they dont owe you shit

1) Need to fix your mindset
2) Read a book on approaching.

WIA

Quote: (09-11-2016 06:45 PM)Lance Blastoff Wrote:  

Perfectly put. OP's behavior suggests that he's got to seriously reevaluate his frame. If you get rejected, it's no big deal, it's certainly not personal, and responding angrily is likely to get him into trouble with this cold approach day game. Hostler. This reads like it was written by someone with aspergers.

You fail to understand the reason why I asked this. I need to find an approach to these 9s and 10s who keep rejecting me. Thats all.

Lets drop the name calling too. Lets be mature about this.