rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Why I'll Never Date A Feminist" - viral article

http://www.newspressnow.com/josephine/wh...670e0.html

I certainly agree with the sentiment here. However...
[Image: 579127e55cd60.image.jpg]
here's the author.

Yeah. Anyone who is going to write an article about who they won't date should make sure they're someone that women actually want to date. No woman, feminist or otherwise, is losing sleep over a fat yuckmouth beta with no style not wanting to date them.

Quote:Quote:

Why I'll never date a feminist

By Dave Hon Columnist Updated Sep 8, 2016 (2707)

If you look for a reason to hate men, chances are you’re going to find it.

The truth is, I don’t blame women, (especially in my generation) for hating men. They’ve been told there’s a wage gap (I disagree). That there’s a culture of rape on college campuses (I also disagree). And the patriarchy is keeping them oppressed in almost every facet of their lives (I really, really disagree.)

Political issues have been creeping into the bedroom. Now, they’re in romance. Because of the hateful culture, men are now demanding "consent texts" on campus before engaging in raunchy, post-party one night stands. Men’s Rights Activists have taken flight with a new philosophy called "Red Pill" which aims to point out how derogatory, hypocritical and vindictive third-wave feminists can be.
ADVERTISING
inRead invented by Teads

No doubt, there are men who should be buried underneath the prison. There’s plenty of examples of how the justice system has failed victims. But, it also fails men. The Father’s Rights Movement reports that only 14 percent of custodial parents are fathers. Mothers are more likely to be awarded child support. Women are more likely to graduate college, they live longer, are less likely to die in the workplace, less likely to go to prison and extremely less likely to die in war-time combat.

When it comes to dating, I don’t care about any of that. Unless you do.

I used to think dating across the political aisle was not only possible, but practical. Hell, if James Carville and Mary Matalin can get along, I can date someone who thinks my genitals automatically give me privileges that they don’t have, right?

Wrong.

People who are more loyal to their gender and not their significant other don’t make good partners. They will always look at you as inherently more fortunate than them. They’ve bought into the “battle of the sexes” mentality and it often pervades their perceptions of romance. Romance turns into a power struggle rather than a partnership.

There are complex advantages and disadvantages to being a man or a woman in America. No doubt, men enjoy privileges that women don’t but that boat goes both ways.

The truth is, these aren’t political issues, but deeply personal ones. Often times, anti-male or anti-female rhetoric is rooted in a previous bad experience. They’re cultural opinions that reflect our world views, and thusly, affect how we want to raise our families. Now that America is more politically divided than ever, it’s impossible to date someone with staunchly different ideals than you.

It’s a shame, really, that this divide is widening between the sexes. It’s evident that gender politics is hurting our culture. More marriages are failing and women are reporting that they’re unhappier now than ever.

Perhaps in several decades this won’t be the case. Maybe one day, men and women will stop trying to eliminate the lines between us and realize it’s the differences between the sexes that make romance, family and love an enjoyable experience.

Dave Hon can be reached at [email protected]. Follow him on Twitter: @WilhelmW0lfgang.

The guy is on the right track. He has obtained some red pill views. Changing appearance is not as fast, but I am sure if he keeps developing his red pill worldview his looks will fallow.

And yes to our rational male brains it makes no sense that this guy can choose whom to date. But female sexual selection is not rational. By being selective and looking like a slob he still is in a better postion than a good looking guy who falls in love for the first skank that smiles to him.

He's on the right track and it's definitely better than being a simp, but if you're going to go public with red pill views (which I don't recommend anyway in this climate), then you'd better be able to back it up in every way possible.

And let's be honest whether female sexual selection is rational or not, it's safe to say that dude is universally unattractive to 99.9% of women.

Yes, he can change that by lifting like a mad shitcunt, cleaning up his diet, doing 1-3 rounds of RFL, whitening his teeth, shaving his head or getting a hair transplant, and getting some better threads. He'll need to.

Real talk.....
After seeing that photo I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (09-10-2016 02:30 AM)eatthishomie Wrote:  

He's on the right track and it's definitely better than being a simp, but if you're going to go public with red pill views (which I don't recommend anyway in this climate), then you'd better be able to back it up in every way possible.

And let's be honest whether female sexual selection is rational or not, it's safe to say that dude is universally unattractive to 99.9% of women.

Yes, he can change that by lifting like a mad shitcunt, cleaning up his diet, doing 1-3 rounds of RFL,

What is RFL?

The comments are the real winner here...like typical "empowered womyn" they cherry pick what to get mad about.
Even this poor guy is getting hate for speaking the truth.
What they don't realize is that any good looking guy with options won't even give a feminist the time of day. They can get pussy much easier and without the attitude.

Quote: (09-10-2016 02:46 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

Yes, he can change that by lifting like a mad shitcunt, cleaning up his diet, doing 1-3 rounds of RFL,

What is RFL?

The Rapid Fat Loss diet.
thread-48982.html

Basically protein-sparing controlled starvation, but it's very effective. Read all about it at the link above.

Quote: (09-10-2016 02:46 AM)eradicator Wrote:  

What is RFL?

Rapid fat loss diet.

http://www.ossh.com/ketogenic/The_Rapid_...ndbook.pdf

He'll make a much more powerful statement if he cleans up his looks, and posts a photo of his beautiful woman in lingerie cooking for him, like that Chinese guy with the young Ukrainian wife. Zero word needs to be written.

A MGTOW not dating a feminist isn't much of a statement to make.

What's the point in announcing this anyway? Men should just vote with their feet, there's no need to justify such a sensible decision. It's not like the world of women will shed any tears over his absence.

Guy looks like a giant, OP couldn't even fit him in the frame - he should be swimming in pussy.

His pic reminded me of those old still-shots in Ren and Stimpy that were drawn in incredibly grotesque detail.

Article is good though.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

That guy's article was even well-written, even-handed, and tried to present the issue with a light touch that avoided hyperbole....

...So there's no doubt the feminists and the white knights are foaming at the mouth in rage at it.

Beyond his writing, that guy needs a dentist, a nutritionist, a style consultation, and a gym membership-- stat.

I actually think it's very telling when guys that look like this dude, guys that typically have to settle for post-wall feminist types by default unless they have mad game/status/money, are willing to come out and reject feminism publicly.

The biggest issue with women in the western world is not the women; it's the men. It's the enormous amount of thirsty simps who look like this guy who will settle for a feminist cunt just to have some access to a pussy. These guys in large part have yet to reject bad women and therefore, perpetuate and enable bad behavior. They eventually breed with these feminist cunts who go on to produce limped dicked white knight young men and feminist cunt women as children. The longer this goes on, the harder it is to turn the ship around.

As we all know, women don't generally respond well to reason, logic, a valid argument, or whatever. They respond to action. When below average looking men are clearly rejecting dating feminist women, that puts A LOT of women on notice that their beta bucks fail-safe plan isn't so safe anymore.

The ultimate victory against modern day militant feminism is convincing the majority of men, not just the elite guys with looks/game/status (a minority), that they are better off alone than hitching up with some feminist twat. And ideally, they are actively rejecting feminist women and beliefs.

This is why I don't shit hard on MGTOW guys like some folks. I would prefer that they learn game and better themselves but checking out contributes positively to the fight too. By reducing the available pool of beta bucks and/or child support monies, these guys reduce options for undesirable women. Reducing options for undesirable women means:

1. More desirable women breeding/less potential malcontents to deal with down the line.

2. A clear warning sign to all young and impressionable women that if they act like a feminist twat, they are going to end up childless, alone, and no one will care about them. We see this in a lot of foreign countries where men haven't lost their balls yet.

We might be a lot closer to victory than we realize; cultural knowledge doesn't take a generation or two to sink in on a wide scale. It can be done in months or years thanks to cell phones and the internet; for better or worse.

I can envision a world a few years from now with a President Trump kicking ass and setting the cultural tone, Vasalgel (male birth control) works and is utilized by most men (no more accident babies/child support extractions), and red pill beliefs that were once under the surface have gone mainstream thanks to people like Roosh, Mike C, the forum, and countless others who have been laying the seeds for decade plus. The dating reality will change drastically for women and therefore, they will be forced to change. Not all will change but the up and comers and those a little less retarded will change course real quickly. The rest will largely die out over time although we need to make illegal lesbians and single women from being allow to be artificially inseminated to tie off any loose ends.

Thought you were going to get a feminist icon (Hillary Clinton) as a leader to give you more undeserved rights and privileges? Nope, go fuck yourself and earn it.

Thought you could trap a man with an "accident" baby and get a paycheck/government benefits for two decades? Nope, go fuck yourself. That man has Vasalgel. You will have to earn his consent and respect to have his seed, his lifestyle, and his money.

Thought you could go marry that beta loser looking dude with the decent job but do nothing to contribute to the family (cook/clean/etc) while acting like an entitled feminist twat? Nope, go fuck yourself. That beta guy has woken up and realized he could just hire out those services if needed. He doesn't need or want your bullshit. He saves his money for trips to Mexico now and women under 30.

Alas, it could also go the other way completely. But for now, there is still hope for a better tomorrow very soon. The day is darkest before the dawn.

^Great post.

Though I don't want to get banned for saying it, I would sooner see an incel turn to pay-for-play than validate a feminist by wifing her up.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (09-10-2016 02:41 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Real talk.....
After seeing that photo I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This guy may not be the kind of guy that women want to fuck, but I bet he's exactly the kind of guy that women expect to be their safety-net option for marriage. Women take it for granted that guys like him will be grateful for the post-wall 30 year-old CC Lean-In sloot who's ready to "settle down"...

But if it's gotten to the point where even guys who look like him are no longer willing to put up with feminist BS, then I think women are going to be in for a nasty surprise in the coming years when the baby rabies start kicking in and even the dependable "nice" guys don't want anything to do with them.

His twitter photo is a slightly more flattering...

[Image: ZcbExhNZ_400x400.jpg]

I think he needs to hit some weights and cut down on junk carbs, he looks like he'd clean up really well.

Needs to lose weight and the mutton chops, yellow teeth and awkwardness. Nothing a few years of game and hitting the gym can't fix.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

WTF with those teeth? Really?!?! Does he brush with his toilet brush?

A 30 second rinse with hydrogen peroxide before you brush twice a day leaves your teeth white.

Easy and cheap to do.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Yes its interesting when dudes like this start to refuse what todays western women have become. As a result, I have to think the dating market has and will become more competitive in the US. There will be MGTOW/neckbeard types that dont go out, and a large percentage of men reading online game-esque type material en masse. Even if its not pickup or game related, with the rise of Trump era outspokeness, people will speak up. And men and women both will take part in this. Men will all start to approach more, women will be approached far more often and become much less likely to dole out their numbers.

Its easy to poke fun at this guy, but how many of us here were at one time "husky". I bet this guy takes off from here and enjoys a waterfall of enlightened vag for the foreseeable future.

So, game and gaming may become harder. If dudes like this become good at game, we should be worried and on notice. I think many of us enjoyed a time period with many more beta men, making it really easy. The post "Clinton '90's" "Ross from Friends" era. As beta men become converted, the sexual marketplace will get harder to compete in. Then, we will all have to raise our game. I welcome the challenge.

Everytime I see something like this I wish more men would publicly band together and start a movement.

Imagine if every active and good-looking member on this forum wrote a similar piece complete with a handsome photo. If there was a cohesive series of articles/blogposts that all conveyed a similar sentiment and went viral I think it would make some waves. A sort of viral movement. Something that overtly and plainly conveys a message to the general population of young Western women "Attractive and desirable men don't want 'feminists' and by ascribing yourself to a life of seeing men as enemies/threats/oppressive/competition then you are ascribing yourself to a life of unfulfilled romance and loneliness."

Women will follow where they are led. They just need to be led in a different direction than the direction they are going.

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

His pic is about as bad as you can get. Not only the appearance -- if you look at the other author pics on that page, you'll see that the others are posed, well-lighted shots whereas he just stands stiffly in front of an off-white sheet and stares directly into the camera in the dorkiest way possible, as stark florescent lighting highlights his every blemish.

On top of that, one of his most recent articles is just some nonsense about how he met a bot on FB and she laughed at his appearance while telling him he has a tiny baby dick. That's not a passing anecdote -- it's the entire foundation for the article.

What are the first insults feminists start lobbing in our direction? You're ugly, no woman would date you, I bet you have a little dick.

This guy is literally the embodiment of what random internet women would like to believe we look like that. And coincidentally this one happened to write a piece specifically about feminism, the only article on that entire 'Josephine' subsection that has any comments whatsoever.

My theory is that they simply posted this article under the nerdiest looking pic they could find on google images, then pushed it to go viral.

Quote: (09-10-2016 05:35 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

I'm calling bullshit on this one.

My theory is that they simply posted this article under the nerdiest looking pic they could find on google images, then pushed it to go viral.
I see it as bait too, feminists want us to share this article all over social media so they can prove their belief that all the guys that hate feminism are ugly fat losers. If we all rally behind this guy, it's because we believe he's like us. He's not. This guy stands no chance with any woman beyond a 2.

I read the article. The content itself is great, but I lumped it into MGTOW bullshit, I don't believe you're justified in writing about why you won't date any type of women when you don't look like you have any options in the first place.
I'm not up to date on celebrity news, so I don't know who's the major star is now, but let's say hypothetically Ryan Gosling was single and wrote this article; I would think a huge number of the women reading it might actually try to understand where he's coming from and maybe, just maybe change their ideas. But this guy? As soon as women saw the picture they started laughing.

Like Stalin said, the best thing we could start doing is writing content like this and publishing what we look like. But that requires coming out of the shadows, which unfortunately can be career-ending for many of us.

I absolutely am planning on coming out of the shadows early next year. I have a lot of plans to speak about redpill ideas and the cancer that is feminism, but I need that "fuck you" money as a security blanket. I'm getting there.

Eh I'm not sure it's BS.

His twitter is pretty active

@WilhelmW0lfgang

Right idea, like everyone has said, needs to work on himself.