rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New wealthiest man in the world, a Conservative blue-collar Spaniard

Amancio Ortega:

The man who just overcame the gay Facebook nerd for "wealthiest man in the world", is a hardworking Conservative Spaniard, former blue-collar worker (he started his business with 100 usd, patience and a vision), who has lunch each day at his factory's common-worker refectory, spends his evenings with his barrio friends down the road at his all-life-favorite middle-class bar, never took a selfie, almost never gave any interview to MSM [Image: banana.gif] , never appeared in any Hollywood party... Much respect to him! He's the wealthiest man in the world, started with nothing, and doesn't care about MSM or all the "liberal" stuff...

With his wife:
[Image: 4922bd9039ddf44053d375ecc8514.jpeg]

Walking his dog like any common man:
[Image: cdfa1e6df17bad2108ce073fde893.jpeg]

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander...soft-zara/

"The son of a railway worker from La Coruña, Spain, Ortega is as reclusive as he is rich. He started his career as a store clerk in his hometown before opening his own business. Beginning with less than $100, he and his wife Rosalia Mera began making lingerie, pajamas and nightgowns in their living room.

In 1975, the couple (who eventually divorced) decided to open a store named Zara. Eight years later, Ortega had expanded to nine locations around Spain. In 1984, he opened a 10,000 square meter logistics hub
"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amancio_Ortega

"Ortega keeps a very low profile and, until 1999, no photograph of Ortega had ever been published and is known for his preference for a simple lifestyle. He refuses to wear a tie and typically wears a simple uniform of a blue blazer, white shirt, and gray pants, ... He is also said to take a very active part in the production and design process in the company.

When he made a public appearance in 2000 as part of the warm-up prior to his company's initial public offering on the stock market in 2001, it made headlines in the Spanish financial press. However, he has only ever granted interviews to three journalists"

He made his wealth through, among other things, his ownership of the largest fashion/textiles group in the world, Inditex. He's worth $80 bn.

Who is the gay Facebook nerd, again? I was under the assumption previously that Bill Gates was the wealthiest man in the world.

Aren't the Rothschilds worth ~400 trillion USD?

This is a great story but I don't take any of those lists seriously.

There are families that are much wealthier than the ones published on Forbes

Quote: (09-09-2016 02:52 PM)Space Cowboy Wrote:  

He made his wealth through, among other things, his ownership of the largest fashion/textiles group in the world, Inditex. He's worth $80 bn.

Who is the gay Facebook nerd, again? I was under the assumption previously that Bill Gates was the wealthiest man in the world.

Yeah, I mistook a boring (Microsoft) nerd married to an unexciting plain-Jane for another boring (Facebook) nerd married to another (and even uglier) plain-Jane... I mean, those SJW nerdy people are just the same for me. I don't distinguish between them, I see them as a lump. (I know, I am dehumanizing them, but are nerds real human beings, with normal desires and reactions?)

Quote: (09-09-2016 03:53 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Yeah, I mistook a boring (Microsoft) nerd married to an unexciting plain-Jane for another boring (Facebook) nerd married to another (and even uglier) plain-Jane... I mean, those SJW nerdy people are just the same for me. I don't distinguish between them, I see them as a lump. (I know, I am dehumanizing them, but are nerds real human beings, with normal desires and reactions?)

Ortega seems, by comparison, about a hundred times more boring than Bill Gates.

Boring or not, they're doing a hell of a lot better than you though!

Keep it real

Funnily enough, we have people characterizing Spaniards as "provincial, Conservative people, full of Spanishness, staying all their lives with their old friends and traditional social-circles, having little interest in foreigners, despising Clooney and the likes, and not-so-secretly supporters of the Generalissimo", and supposedly, these people "have no business vision and will always remain poor".

And guess what, we have right here a Spaniard quietly fitting the description, and look and behold, he's the richest man in the world! I bet he never went to California, has no idea who Brangelina is, never had any gay or undocumented friend, but, hey, far from being poor, he's the richest dude in the world. It tells us something.

Quote: (09-09-2016 03:58 PM)Space Cowboy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2016 03:53 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Ortega seems, by comparison, about a hundred times more boring than Bill Gates.

Boring or not, they're doing a hell of a lot better than you though!

Keep it real

I disagree, I would happily share a cerveza with senor Ortega, talking about the next Liga football match and the legacy of the General, rather than have a beer (but I bet he doesn't drink alcohol?) with the Gates dude, talking about "how great Hillary is" and his pro-illegal-migrant charities...

"Boring or not, they're doing a hell of a lot better than you though!":
Interesting philosophical point, my friend.

Mephistopheles, Soros, Maduro, Erdogan, also are doing "better than me", but would I prefer to be them, or just honest and Conservative me?

Would you prefer to be a very, very rich, but evil, dangerous, nefarious globalist with tons of HB 7,5s porta-potties to fuck, or just an honest middle-class dude with some decent money and a non-hooker 6 to fuck? Ask yourself. Think about morality.

And in any case, I am fucking "a hell of a lot better" material than Gates and the Facebook-closet-gay do... I mean, seriously, I fuck 2 to 4 points higher than their wives.

What I'm trying to say is, calling Bill Gates a fag or whatever because he has different political opinions than yourself and then jerking off to some boring Spanish recluse because there's a possibility he may be a conservative like you is kind of like the high school pipsqueak trash-talking the rival QB with a scholarship to Alabama while boasting about the time you were in the same history class with your school's starting QB. How is that moving *your own* needle?

Never knew who this guy was, but after reading up on this - seems like a pretty good guy.

He'll never forget his roots and knows daily struggles.

Much respect.

Let's liven this up. Where's baldrich?

Quote: (09-09-2016 04:22 PM)Space Cowboy Wrote:  

What I'm trying to say is, calling Bill Gates a fag or whatever because he has different political opinions than yourself and then jerking off to some boring Spanish recluse because there's a possibility he may be a conservative like you is kind of like the high school pipsqueak trash-talking the rival QB with a scholarship to Alabama while boasting about the time you were in the same history class with your school's starting QB. How is that moving *your own* needle?

I didn't understand your (no doubt subtle) Alabama-quarterback reference, I'm not American and don't watch American football, sorry mate. (I was actually watching Djokovic at your US Open though, right now, and lol, super-Alpha Nole did a Brad Gilbert on his tee-shirt)

quoting you: there's a possibility he may be a conservative like you

Lol. "a possibility [Image: dodgy.gif] he may be a conservative"??

Tio, I have known Spaniards like him half my life. He IS a Conservative, 99%. And a seriously Conservative one, believe me.

Chances are, 98% he votes Rajoy (and misses the General...s).

100% he's a traditional Catholic.

97% he never shook hands with a gay in his life, wouldn't give them the time of the day. 100% he hates lesbians. 100% thinks Hillary is a lesbian.

80% he never went to see a movie with Angelina or Clooney. Probably don't know who they are.

98% he doesn't have a Facebook, 99% doesn't know what Instagram is.

99% never traveled to Dubai. 100% never fucked a porta-potty. 99% did not invest in commie Venezuela... etc, etc etc...

His mere existence is a slap across the globalists' collective cheeks.

[Image: highfive.gif]

This guy is old school. Live and let live - very Galician

Spain has changed massively in the past 40 years - democracy, NATO, EU, technology, globalization, feminism....

There's a huge generation gap between the older generations who experienced the dictatorship, hardship, and a different way of life vs anyone under 30 brought up during boom years in a coddled EU social democracy welfare state

Decades of social, political, and cultural 'progress' in a few years

Hence the difficulties for a young guy, especially an expat, to make it in Spain

Look into statistics like birth rates over time, religious adherence, unemployment, voting patterns, etc and of course any qualitative anecdotal evidence and you'll quickly notice Spain's precipitous downturn post-Transition

That's where Amancio Ortega got it right - good timing in Spain, the home market, an unyielding old school work ethic and a worldwide vision for the ensuing decades of free trade and increasing globalization post-1990

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (09-09-2016 05:22 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Lol. "a possibility [Image: dodgy.gif] he may be a conservative"??

Tio, I have known Spaniards like him half my life. He IS a Conservative, 99%. And a seriously Conservative one, believe me.

Tio, I've lived in Spain. But neither of our previous relationships means you know how this guy thinks.

As for the Alabama reference, substitute that with the kid across town who's been accepted into La Maisa.

97% he never shook hands with a gay in his life, wouldn't give them the time of the day. 100% he hates lesbians. 100% thinks Hillary is a lesbian.

The man made his billions in fashion... There's no chance this is true..... Also sorry to say but ZARA is in Dubai and is also in Venezuela, Saudia Arabia, too.

If I ever saw an example of confirmation bias, it is this thread.

He has a huge empire of women's clothing stores around the world.
The clothes are made in third-world sweatshops by people earning the lowest possible wages who cannot afford to buy what they make.
Advertising for the clothes excites the desire for western-style glamour and status in women in scores of countries with different cultures.
His wealth rests on free trade, the relaxation of labor standards, and exciting the desire for glamour and status in women.
But he is not a globalist. OK.

He seems like a good guy and certainly an example of hard work, but if there ever was an example of globalism in action, Zara and its sisters (Bershka, Massimo Dutti, etc.) in malls everywhere in the world is a big one.

Quote: (09-10-2016 12:16 AM)Kryptix Wrote:  

The man made his billions in fashion... There's no chance this is true..... Also sorry to say but ZARA is in Dubai and is also in Venezuela, Saudia Arabia, too.

ZARA is in Dubai and is also in Venezuela, Saudia Arabia, too... but for selling purposes. To take their customers' money, all -legal- money is good to take... Zara (or so I hope), did not open factories over there, in these bad countries...

Also, I am quite sure that, even if you are into the fashion business, you can find exclusively non-gay designers. You just have to reject the candidacy (CVs) of faggots, there is no obligation of hiring gays, even in the fashion world. Just discriminate when hiring, that's all.

Conservative businessman indeed:
http://bfmbusiness.bfmtv.com/monde/qui-e...35096.html

"Il vit toujours dans un appartement à La Corogne, fréquente le café en bas de chez lui et mange le midi avec ses employés de Zara à la cafétéria d'entreprise":
He still lives in a flat in his native-city La Coruna, goes to the same barrio bar down the road, eats lunch with Zara's employees at the factory refectory.

Anecdotally, he initially named Zara, Zorba, because of the famous old movie:

[Image: Zorba+the+Greek+16.jpg]

Quote: (09-10-2016 02:45 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Also, I am quite sure that, even if you are into the fashion business, you can find exclusively non-gay designers. You just have to reject the candidacy (CVs) of faggots, there is no obligation of hiring gays, even in the fashion world. Just discriminate when hiring, that's all.

We get it, you're not-gay and super masculine. But I'm still trying to figure out the point of this thread. Just because this old provincial recluse you've anointed as some alt-right ubermensch is successful doesn't mean all those other guys who made an enormous amount of wealth suddenly lost theirs.

Yeah, yeah, all these corporate big wigs are closet fags/race miscegenators/globalist vampires or whatever people are obsessed with at the moment, but how is slinging arrows at the most successful people doing anything for you? After all, I thought this forum was about self-improvement, not fringe politics.

[Image: undecided.gif]

Yes, OP, Ortega not being a SJW billionaire like Zuckerberg or Dorsey is much better than what we are used to hearing.

Nonetheless, where is the credible evidence he's a conservative? If what you have written is the standard for conservative, this world of ours is certainly doomed.

The "proof" so far Ortega is a conservative:

- He is not snobbish and still hangs with his old, regular pals or new people like his old, regular pals.
- His dress-style is laid-back, not conservative.
- He eats with his employees, like plenty of other magnates like to be seen as doing to improve employee morale and iron out any impressions the boss is a greedy ass.
- He's generally a media recluse, with almost no documented interest in politics. There are three journalists who have been able to interview him. That... is... all... If anything, this man was the basis for the German Enigma Code machines.
- His spending habits are frugal, but we have basically zero evidence of his actual beliefs. You could find many wealthy SJWs who are thrifty with or anal about money. In fact, Zuckerberg, Gates and Dorsey are not exactly Mr. Spendalots. There are plenty of mere millionaires out there who live more noticeably extravagantly than these three.

In order for me and many others here to be convinced, we need something more. Like pictures of him with rightwing politicians who double-up as friends (for non-business reasons), his quotes calling out the pernicious ultra-leftists in Spain, who are more virulent than the ones in Italy and nearly as virulent as the Greek ones, and anything else even remotely able to be defined as conservative action and thought.

We cannot fall into the political version of calling a girl who's only a 5 or 6 a 10 purely because she's the best of an otherwise very bad bunch. It's pure madness to do so.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

This thread is non-news.

He's not the richest man in the world, and no one knows anything about him.

Biggest takeaway from this topic: Going Strong loves allegedly conservative Spanish people, and hates "nerds."

I'd rather be Dan Bilz than any of these old boring billionaires.

[Image: jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif]

Quote: (09-10-2016 09:04 AM)Space Cowboy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2016 02:45 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

We get it, you're not-gay and super masculine. But I'm still trying to figure out the point of this thread. Just because this old provincial recluse you've anointed as some alt-right ubermensch is successful doesn't mean all those other guys who made an enormous amount of wealth suddenly lost theirs.

Yeah, yeah, all these corporate big wigs are closet fags/race miscegenators/globalist vampires or whatever people are obsessed with at the moment, but how is slinging arrows at the most successful people doing anything for you? After all, I thought this forum was about self-improvement, not fringe politics.

[Image: undecided.gif]

I had a quick look at your profile. Only thread you ever created is about a leftist faggot (but, you consider Obama had a right to nominate him...) nominated by Obama to massively fuck up (what's left of) American conservative civilization ( thread-54505.html ). Why am I not surprised?

Quoting you: "After all, I thought this forum was about self-improvement, not fringe politics".

Who are you to determine what this forum should be about? [Image: dodgy.gif]

Whether you like it or not, the owner of this forum, Roosh, is profoundly interested in politics (what you hauntingly call "fringe politics"), is himself de facto a leader of the Alt-Right, and as such is targeted by Hillary and the likes.
Couple of days ago, Roosh made a video (go watch it on the Trump thread), endorsing the Donald ("a fringe politician", you'd call him?). So, yeah, his forum focuses a lot on politics, accept it or find another forum.

Quote: (09-10-2016 10:33 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

This thread is non-news.

He's not the richest man in the world, and no one knows anything about him.

Biggest takeaway from this topic: Going Strong loves allegedly conservative Spanish people, and hates "nerds."

No, man, Biggest takeaway from this topic is that through hard-work, perseverance and self-confidence, one can become the richest man in the world. This conservative (because he is a conservative, he didn't give any money to Hollywood charities, I need no further proof) Spaniard worked hard for ten years in his living room, sewing, with his wife, clothes, then he became millionaire, and soon after billionaire... That's the biggest takeaway from this topic: hard work pays off. Second takeaway from this topic, one can totally snob MSM and still become the richest man in the world...

By the way, are you aware that your beloved Georgian-mafioso Stalin, on the other hand, never worked during his disgusting, murderous and useless life. Stalin, once again, never worked with his hands during his life, never did anything business-related, was a commie politician parasite all his life. And a genocidal monster. (Golodomor, ever heard of that? and NKVD troikas? Stalin was an abomination on the same scale as Hitler)

Agree that none of these lists ever mean anything... lots of stealth wealth out there including the Rothschilds (without delving too much into conspiracy theory) or Ingvar Kamprad who through all kinds of shell companies likely holds 100% ownership of Ikea.

That moment I want to say something but my warning level is too damn high.

All I will say is.....There is no proof he is actually a "conservative", just assumptions based on zero evidence because one wants to believe that. Or confirmation bias as SP5 said.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Quote: (09-10-2016 01:04 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

So, yeah, his forum focuses a lot on politics, accept it or find another forum.

Unfortunately a legion of great posters already have because of threads like this one.