rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Told husband that I fucked his wife. Feel sick to my stomach? What should I do?

Alright I have a predicament. Ive been banging this girl for the longest. She's married and has 2 little girls. She would sneak out to come to my crib to fuck. For about 6 months she would tell me she loved me and that she didn't love him anymore and since I was memorized by that ass and that pussy I believed her. So I fell for her. Hard. And one day she suddenly stopped coming. And blocked all communication with me. Probably because she wanted to be well with her family

I went batshit crazy and like a bullet with no constraint I grabbed my phone and texted away. I told him everything. He asked if we fucked and I said yes and even showed him naughty messages of how we fucked and all that and her saying how she loved it and how she missed me and loved me and all that mess.

But something is happening to me. I feel bad. I feel like I did something wrong. I feel sick to my stomach. I feel sick to myself because I feel even though she's a liar and a slut I feel those messages were between me and her and no one else some private intamacy. And plus I have no clue how the guy is. He can kill me who knows.

Now her family which is mainly her sisters and mother is blasting my phone saying what a piece of shit I am and how less of a man I am.

I feel like a total wreck and starting to feel depressed because I feel guilty. Any advice on what to do or how to get around this and how to feel normal again? Thanks. Anything helps.

...buy a bullet proof vest, a gun, and a doberman?

You "memorized" the outline of her ass, but were "mesmerized" by her pussy, dude... Anyway, grammar apart, I don't see how you could undo what you did. You fucked another man's family real good, there's no salvaging the situation.

Who cares? You did him a favor.

You fucked up when you let that pussy get underneath your skin.

She's a whore, and when she ghosted that could have been the end of it. Fun times, over and done with. But you let her get her claws in.

She was a whore and you should have always thought of her as a whore, no matter how ripe her ass was. As a dirty, lowlife gutter-bitch you were lowering yourself to even touch. Then you might not have cared less if she ghosted.

But maybe that's just me.

edit: If you're scared then change locations and phones. Grow a beard or shave it off. Just tell us you didn't give the whore details about your work location.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Either way, she has 2 kids dude. What would've you done? Married into that yourself, being new step-dad who pushed out real dad? It's not a thing man, it's not an outcome that could happen without being horrible in some way. Chase the younger girls man. Assuming you survive, it'll take you about 6months to forget. Accept that, and move on.

Quote: (09-09-2016 07:43 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Anyway, grammar apart

Grammar aside mofo!

[Image: kabooyow.gif]

First of all, buy a bulletproof vest. Definitely except some comeback from this. But since we can't erase what has been done, I'll try to advise you for the future.

IMO, if the girl was stupid enough to even think about dumping the man with who she has kids, no pity for that - you did him a favor, because it would have happened sooner or later.
Next, never, ever, catch feelings for a girl with kids, married or not. They are not your kids. Having feelings and starting a relationship with a girl with kids isn't called being a "stepfather", it's called being a "cuck". You can enjoy the fun while it lasts, but don't force things when you get ghosted.

If it wasn't you, it would have been someone else. She wasn't marriage material IMO.

Quote: (09-09-2016 07:28 AM)Brown Pride Wrote:  

I dun goofed.

. . .But at least you posted in the newbie section so its all good. . . although even a dude with no game wouldn't tell the husband he was fking his wife. . .so at least let me berate you for that one. . .

That was stupid.

Now that that`s out of the way here`s what you need to do.

1)try to move away from your city, delete your facebook, instagram whatever, anything that can be traced back to you. Since you committed darwin level acts of stupidity by telling the husband, you need to make sure he can`t find you to force you to eat a shotgun full of lead.

[you may think I`m joking. . .I`m not]

anyway, after you do that you need to do the following things:

Get RooshV`s Bang, and read it like 10 times (its like 5 bucks) Go to the Red Pill reddit and rad the sidebar there only (the rest of that subreddit is kind of silly but the sidebar there is good) come back here, lurk somemore in the GAME SECTION ONLY, the other sections are too advanced for you now, and will only distract you. Once you`ve gotten a decent grasp on game and how women work, then you can visit the other sections, I`d advise you to stay away from the everything else section for a few years, seriously, that section wont help you.

Last and most importantly, you need to advance yourself to the point where you dont fall for women, that is what drives them away from you.

Good luck, and stay safe!

P.S. and I say this with love. . . This right here:

But something is happening to me. I feel bad. I feel like I did something wrong. I feel sick to my stomach. I feel sick to myself because I feel even though she's a liar and a slut I feel those messages were between me and her and no one else some private intamacy. And plus I have no clue how the guy is. He can kill me who knows.

Is something that a punk-ass bitch would say, stop that shit immediately. whenever those thoughts and feelings come up ask yourself `Is this something a punk ass bitch would say?` If the answer is yes, then squash those thoughts asap, those thoughts are what got you in this mess to begin with (i.e. your life being at risk now) with you have thoughts and feelings like that, stupid actions usually follow. If you want to stay alive, you need to end that shit like last week.

Isaiah 4:1

Expect her husband speeding to your house blasting this tune

MDP

I remember once talking with this guy I knew casually. He said if anyone ever touched his wife, he would shoot him. It kind of wakes you up. I replied innocently "Oh, really?"
I had already slept with his wife.
Make sure this guy can't find you.

I'm so disgusted with you that I can't even get my thoughts together. Your numerous bitch moves have given me a raging fucking headache.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Me, too, Vinman. I'm not even sure this story is real, but it is really anger-inducing.

You were actually texting with her husband, answering his questions?

This means bad news for you my friend. He had the mental strength to keep you on line while he extracted all the info he needed to fuck your life up.

Also, a woman in a corner will SAY ANYTHING to get out of it. Chances are, this chick also extracted all the information out of you post coitus that she needed if something like this ever went down.

So, we have:

A calculated husband and a wife who is in supreme shit. Husband has all the evidence, which is why her family is also scared of all this (calling you up). He has ALL THE CARDS.

You have nothing. He has everything, including the motivation. You don't even have motivation, just "sickness".

Prepare for the worst and watch your back, for real.

I was memorized by that ass and that pussy I believed her.

This hilarious error has already been commented on, but it's half malaprop, half Freudian slip. Blame it on autocorrect.

She's married and has 2 little girls. She would sneak out to come to my crib to fuck.

And here the reader has been primed by "little girls" to interpret "crib" literally. Sick!

I am happy for the guy that now sees the truth.

OP definitely needs to protect himself, I would call a lawyer and ask for advice.

I would also change phone numbers, take down any public social media about yourself. Lay real low.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Karma is a bitch.

Jesus, who ever said having bad game couldn't be hazardous to your health was wrong. A whore in those circumstances is always a nuclear bomb of drama just waiting to go off in your face. Maybe she had a strike of conscience, or her man got suspicious, or her family was pressuring her to work out any issues she was having. She gave you a free ticket away from the drama, but you stayed on. For this reason I don't fuck around with married/attached women, it doesn't stem from any moral high ground but pure pragmatism; it's just not worth it as you are finding out. At this very moment this guy is probably Googling you and scouring social media to learn everything he can. Since you fucked with his family, his livelihood, his legacy your family and career are fair targets to him. Consider nothing to be "safe" from any impending drama.

Having a low presence (online and IRL) is not something that can easily be done on a whim without severe dislocations. At the very least make all your social media accounts private, if not delete them altogether. Get a new number, preferably an anonymous burner phone. Change your mailing address to a P.O. Box and have all your mail sent there. Sign up for a VPN and pay for it with a pre paid Visa. Consider moving, or subletting a room incase things go kinetic. If you're in the US buy a gun and become proficient with it. Id also advise you to buy/read this book and watch your 6 like your life depends on it, because it just might.

[Image: 1327088117_1.jpg]

The husband will probably force his wife to show him where you live. Seriously, you probably should move without leaving a forwarding address. Get a new phone number from a different cell phone company. You might even need to change jobs if you ever told her where you work. If you really live in Mexico, you know how things can go down there.

This is fucked. Sounds like you got butt-hurt and tried to get back at her by outing her. She'll make up some elaborate lie so her husband stays on her side, then all the heat is coming to you.

I don't think it was the worst idea to tell him, but it's the way you told him that got you in trouble. Emotional and butt hurt. This is something a woman would do. Luckily it's not a problem for them because it's socially unacceptable to beat a woman's face in. You're not so lucky.

Move house yesterday. Especially if you're in Mexico.

[Image: jags.gif]

You caught feelings for a hoe who was cheating on her man and had 2 kids ?

Dude...what the fuck is wrong with you ?

You fell for a hoe and probably envisioned yourself with her - the fuck you think she'll do to you ?

She's a hoe swinging from dick to dick to find a better provider for herself and her kids.

You straight fucked up.

First like everyone's said, arm yourself, then get some level 3 armor. (A bit paranoid yes)

Disappear for awhile.

You should've known better when fucking with a married hoe.

Yet you fell for this unfaithful bitch and put her on the pedestal.

YOU CAN'T MAKE A HOE A HOUSEWIFE.

You did the right thing. Hopefully he's not retarded enough to blame you, and will be able to divorce with the judge in his favour due to the circumstances.

OP right now.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Move house yesterday. Especially if you're in Mexico.

Mexico? Holy shit man, heed all advice. Machismo culture does not take a cucking too well.

I hooked up with a married woman this year. She didn't tell me she was married until after she sucked my dick.

I played the "chill player" role for a while and she was considering seeing me again. I was considering it too...she was hot. But then I thought about it and realized: she works in an ER. Who do those chicks often end up dating/marrying? Besides other medical staff. The kind of guy who also works odd shifts and is in ERs a fair amount. Yeah.

Saved the texts, deleted her number, and ejected on that one. I got rid of the phone too, for good measure. A chick who will lie to your face on a first date about that...will lie about ANYTHING..

[Image: 38849-eject-eject-eject-eject-eject.gif]

Looking back now I honestly don't see a single point in hooking up with married hoes when there are so many "single" women out there you can bang just as easy.

Quote: (09-09-2016 08:25 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2016 07:43 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Anyway, grammar apart

Grammar aside mofo!

[Image: bnghd.gif]