rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you want to fuck a lot of young girls, do not display any Alpha Provider qualities

If you want to fuck a lot of young girls, do not display any Alpha Provider qualities

From source: http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comme...splay_any/

The tested theory is quite simple. Woman ultimately want a LTR with Alpha-provider kind of guy. However although Alpha-provider is the main prize, there is a good reason why Chad Thundercock the "Alpha-Jerk" is going to get a lot more pussy especially from younger woman than Alpha-provider.

What is Alpha-provider?

It's an Alpha man who has the potential to provide for his woman and his family. Has his life sorted out, people treat him with respect, has a career. A good marriage material if you will.

Why is Alpha-provider going to have a harder time with younger girls?

Because young modern western girls are entitled to their cock riding fun time that lasts until they feel their SMW had declined and they are approaching (or had already passed behind) the wall. After that point they are going to "aim" for mr.Right Guy, but before that point mr.Right Guy is just a nuisance because commitment would ruin her fun time.

During the fun time the optimal strategy for a woman is to ride Chad's cock and get herself a nice beta orbiter "friend" who is going to provide her with her other needs (comfort, meal tickets, "emotional" support (feeding her hamster)).

And why is Alpha provider going to have a harder time even with woman who seek the Alpha provider?

What woman wants from Chad Thundercock is his cock, what she wants from Alpha-provider is commitment or LTR if you will. The difference is that men are more willing to provide their cock, than their commitment.

If woman just wants to ride your cock things will go smooth. She is not going to be afraid to display her slut traits, as a matter of fact she is going to inflate them to make you know that you do not have to invest a lot of time or energy in order to bang her. Play your game right and you can bang her hours after meeting her.

On the other hand if a woman assesses you as an Alpha-provider she will want your commitment and her game will drastically change. Woman are well aware that man like to bang sluts however they do not want to marry a slut, so at best she is going to throw in some sexual provocation. Instead of displaying her slut traits you are going to have to endure the display of her "good wife" traits.

If you want to bang her you will have to take her out on multiple dates and listen her "selling-up" herself as a good wife and acting as interested. In the end when she does calculate that she can have sex with you without looking as slut expect nothing special.

Don't forget she can't display any slut traits, so "saint mode ON" no anal, gagging, facials... ignore the fact that her anus looks like the La Manche tunnel.

TL;DR If you want a fast and intensive sex, hide your provider traits as your life depends on it. If she finds out you are a good provider and changes her game, simply walk away.

There was a guy who literally rearranged his badass apartment by putting his bedroom in the living room and his living room in the bedroom.

He would keep meeting sluts when he went out, they'd be messing around, making out, he'd drive the slut back to his place, and as soon as they got inside and she saw his badass living room and how put-together his life was and how much neat shit he had, she started back-pedaling. Maybe they're moving too fast, she's not like this, she doesn't do things like this, he misunderstood -- she was just coming up to see his aquarium and watch a movie.

They never made it into the bedroom, because once these girls saw how awesome his life was, they got it into their heads that they wanted to date him, not just fuck him, and started doing damage control by pretending not to be sluts.

So he rearranged his living situation so that the bedroom came first, and the badass living room was in the back, and that problem was fixed. They never made it past the bedroom.

The direct reposting of Reddit articles is getting old Seniol.

Not only is the content normally just rehashed and well worn ideas, the articles being posted without any comment of your own just makes this a constant RSS feed of Reddit Red Pill.

Americans are dreamers too

I found great value in this highly upvoted post.

I edited out the uninteresting parts of it.

To me, it explained why lots of girls that I fucked on first date when we went to her place,
wanted a LTR and did not do dirty sex anymore when they saw my place

I guess it's mainly about r selection vs K selection. This makes me very angry as a K selected guy. But I guess I'll have to deal with it.

Can anyone confirm this is still true with 8s or hotter. There's a theory that only mediocre and ugly/fat girls are sluts because that's the only way they can get sex with a high value man.

Where can I read more about R and K selection?

Thanks

https://krauserpua.com/2014/06/13/the-r-...l-playboy/

well this kind of explains why i get some back pedaling ...the more you know i guess.[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

This article is nonsense. I don't know what "alpha provider" means, but based on their description he doesnt have any game. So don't be a guy without game? Ok.

Quote: (09-07-2016 07:31 AM)Repo Wrote:  

This article is nonsense. I don't know what "alpha provider" means, but based on their description he doesnt have any game. So don't be a guy without game? Ok.

TRP subreddit is theory-heavy nonsense. Linking to there should be a bannable offense.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Nah, I dissent. This stuff is all bullshit.

I'm personally know a guy very well who got rich and retired relatively young. He has no problem whatsoever pulling fast lays with girls 20 years younger than him. In fact he's way better at it than me, primarily because of one reason: he doesn't have to work. Can you imagine what that does for your confidence, your free time, your energy? Dude literally spends every day having fun and doing whatever the hell he wants with almost no limits.

He has no problem "providing" because he's never coming across as needy as he does it. He's just naturally spreading money around everywhere with a big grin on his face.

Next, his retention is through the roof. After a very hands-on and direct approach, where he scores these 20-years-younger girls, then they get to see his sweet pad. It's after that that the "hang around" switch in their head goes off. His retention is probably 4 times mine, and actually has to put effort into dumping them because they won't accept it easily.

Being rich and "providing" is fine as long as you play it right and never come across as weak or needy. Conspicuous consumption and all that.

Quote: (09-07-2016 09:57 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

I'm personally know a guy very well who got rich and retired relatively young. He has no problem whatsoever pulling fast lays with girls 20 years younger than him. In fact he's way better at it than me, primarily because of one reason: he doesn't have to work. Can you imagine what that does for your confidence, your free time, your energy? Dude literally spends every day having fun and doing whatever the hell he wants with almost no limits.

He has no problem "providing" because he's never coming across as needy as he does it. He's just naturally spreading money around everywhere with a big grin on his face.

Being rich and "providing" is fine as long as you play it right and never come across as weak or needy. Conspicuous consumption and all that.

I second this.

I've found that being successful, fun, traveling often, being a "serial monogamist", and generally having a girlfriend 20 years younger than me (I'm early 40s) pretty much leads to having no shortage of young, attractive women wanting to be part of my social circle and wanting to date me.

I guess I put off an "alpha provider vibe" as I'm pretty WASPy, conservative looking, work in finance, and pretty much every girlfriend since my divorce and I have broken up over the issue of commitment/marriage.

When I've been single, I've found that most young women (early to mid-20s) seemed pretty DTF right away, as (I think) they were worried that someone else would nab me if they played too many games. I've gotten the "to me, sex is commitment" or "I don't want to just be some girl you fucked" lines a number of times, but I just usually shut it down there and then they end up changing their minds later on with the "I've realized I don't want a relationship right now either" stuff.

It may help that I have generally had a pretty large social circle that I've drawn most of my romantic partners from, a reputation for being in relationships and being known for having options, but I really think that being an "alpha provider type" has made getting laid pretty easy by young women.

Within the limits of scientific certainty, no one on reddit is both alpha and a provider. Likely no one is an alpha either. People who actually get laid do not think or write like this.

Quote: (09-07-2016 12:03 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Within the limits of scientific certainty, no one on reddit is both alpha and a provider. Likely no one is an alpha either. People who actually get laid do not think or write like this.

I think the only people who are really getting benefit from this Asperger-level heavy theory game stuff (RSD & Co) are the people who monetize it on young stuck-in-their-heads men.

Nobody who uses reddit fucks hot chicks. End of.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (09-07-2016 06:33 AM)Armada Wrote:  

https://krauserpua.com/2014/06/13/the-r-...l-playboy/

I think that the essential "k vs r selected" analysis is interesting here and the guy has a point.

I also think that the kind of women he's seducing are clearly pretty disgusting skanks all who come from an Eastern European country where his having a western passport makes him potentially valuable enough to all of them on that count alone.

It's kind of like being a billionaire, screwing a bunch of strippers and roadside truck stop waitresses and thinking that makes you a player....

The idea of those London fags using R/K selection theory to pimp their pickup material is laughable. Those guys are all frauds anyhow, as has been covered in previous threads. The RSD guys are hucksters as well. They also showed their true colors when they backed down in the face of pushback a few years ago.

-Wonitis

Hold up. Are you guys implying that the scenario in the OP doesn't happen often at all?

Chris from GLL explained it better, without all the Reddit nonsense:

http://www.goodlookingloser.com/laid/ind...ck-buddies

@Armada

It happens when you don't have game.

So I should instead claim I'm on welfare and live with relatives?

What the fuck is an "alpha provider".

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Quote: (09-07-2016 09:57 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Next, his retention is through the roof. After a very hands-on and direct approach, where he scores these 20-years-younger girls, then they get to see his sweet pad. It's after that that the "hang around" switch in their head goes off. His retention is probably 4 times mine, and actually has to put effort into dumping them because they won't accept it easily.

I'm in my 40's and doing well and I have a similar experience. But... I do think that they whole dynamic is changed and women are DTF pretty quickly because older guys are not in their social circle (amongst other reasons)

One of the big reasons girls get the ASD is because they don't want to get judged or get a reputation. College girls can all probably think of the girl in High School who slutted it up and that's the reputation she is stuck with. Even on a college campus of 20,000 plus a girl doesn't want to have to pass by or see a guy at a party that she really liked and considered boyfriend material but just banged her out one night and didn't pursue a relationship.

If you are a college guy, let a girl know, without directly saying it, that you sex up lots of girls, but you never talk about it. That way she can hook up with you without worrying about her reputation. Also let her know that you are not looking for anything serious. Believe it or not, after you have hooked up with a girl and you are in bed together you can actually tell her that directly. Just say, "I like you. I'm not looking for a girlfriend right now. But we should hang out more".

If you set the frame that way, she doesn't have to worry about feeling rejected - You're not failing to girlfriend her up because she's not girlfriend material; you're just not looking for a girlfriend because of other stuff (school, work, other commitments).

I believe if isolation was done right, and fast after meeting, sex is always on the table

I met up with a 30 y/o girl this week for a date, got a rather aggressive makeout in my car, but the ASD went way up when I gave the impression I was interested in something more.

She texts me some time later "Had a great time with you! So, are you taking me out for dinner next week?"

I deleted her number.

* Posts on Reddit
* Bangs hot girls

Choose 1.