rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Let's say your an 8 and out with a 6, what would 7s or 8s think of you?

Maybe a weird question but I have thought about it time to time.

Let's say your an 8, your an attractive guy and your out with a 6 on your arm.

IMO I wouldn't want to do this and be seen b/c it may purvey that that is my attractiveness level.

However I also see this as having an effect where a girl who is a 7 or 8 could be like .. he could do way better, or "if she can get him I totally can"

I guess I'm just wondering what effect this would have on hotter girls.

Would you rather be out with a 6 or solo?

Dont worry about what others think of you. Seeking approval isnt conducive to being an alpha guy.

Solo 100%. It's like saying will you look better in a custom blazer or an old pair of cargo shorts and flip flops.

The 7-8s will think less of you.

They will only think more of you if they perceive the girl you are with as hotter than they are.

I'd only bring a girl as hot or hotter around a social situation where I planned on trying to bang other chicks in the group.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I think you may be underestimating the power of preselection and the pull of a young woman's hamster.

I think it was Heartiste that said being seen around with even an alright girl gets a lot of other women's hamster spinning. She just cant be fat/horrible looking. But it goes without saying this would have a much stronger impact with a 7 or higher.

^ Heartiste is wrong then or he like most guys rates girls as a 7 or 8 much much too easily. Knowing him being from DC I can believe it.

There can be a small exception once in awhile. Like if I as a white guy brought a 7 black chick with style and sexiness around a group with single 8 white and asian chicks they would probably be intrigued because if white chicks or Asian chicks in America in my experience see that they think the white guy:

1) brings it in the bedroom
2) is hung
3) has style and is smooth

It's a real effect.

That isn't close to the rule though. An 8 seeing you with a 6 will be thinking awe what a cute little couple! While she is looking at the other guy across the room that is eye-fucking her hot friend. She won't see you as a sexual threat. Just a nice guy. Now if your chick is a strong 7 and getting to be direct competition to her, yes then she may be intrigued to try to fuck you to prove she is better than your chick.

Or

It makes zero difference. If you're an 8 girls will know it. I've got far too many first hand accounts of this to think otherwise.

How do you feel when you see a guy who's a 5 with a girl who's an 8? Do you think that the girl is a loser? No - you feel shitty because this little dude occupied an 8.

It all depends on how you carry yourself. Do you as an 8 act confident around your 6. Is your 6 confident even though she doesn't have that extra something that makes her a 7. I see a happy couple. A 7-8 probably has her hamster spinning on why she can't get a guy like this even if a 6 was able to do it.

Have you guys seriously not been out on a date or at a party or something once with a 6 and the other time with an 8 to see the difference in female reactions?

It's unreal. It isn't in the same universe.

Or

Yeah, you guys are living on a different planet of denial. Of course it makes a difference.

If an 8 at the club sees you with your 6 tinder date, you're finished.

Quote: (09-05-2016 10:02 PM)Travesty Wrote:  

Have you guys seriously not been out on a date or at a party or something once with a 6 and the other time with an 8 to see the difference in female reactions?

It's unreal. It isn't in the same universe.

You've got me curious now. Could you fill me in what it was like? I'd guess how people, particularly girls, approached and treated you must have been interesting.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Nine help/question threads started in 20 posts.

There's something strangely familiar about this that I can't quite put my finger on.

It's really starting to bozzzer me that I can't seem to john the dots.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Quote: (09-05-2016 10:22 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

Yeah, you guys are living on a different planet of denial. Of course it makes a difference.

If an 8 at the club sees you with your 6 tinder date, you're finished.

Not if as a man you're legitimately an 8+. If David Gandy walked into a bar with Rosie O'Donnell [Pretending neither were famous] - Female 8's wouldn't suddenly downgrade the value of the male 8+.

Of course having a 8+ girl on your arm turns head, but that wasn't OP's question. He asked: What do 7's and 8's think of you, if you have a six on your arm... And the reality is, it makes no difference. You won't gain points, but you certainly won't lose any either... [If you open your mouth and you're retarded, then yeah...]

The problem with these threads though, is that everything is anecdotal, so it very well may be different with regards to different nations/cities etc.

From my experience, a few of my best friends who are eights at worst, date sixes almost exclusively [It's an Australian thing - Ease of upkeep], and routinely bag 8's in the presence of their 6's... Shit, most celebrities nowadays have 6's for wives.

Well shit im not about to dispute Travesty AND Linux

Guess ill be leaving 6's at home during any posh social funtions haha

Quote: (09-05-2016 11:00 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

From my experience, a few of my best friends who are eights at worst, date sixes almost exclusively [It's an Australian thing - Ease of upkeep], and routinely bag 8's in the presence of their 6's... Shit, most celebrities nowadays have 6's for wives.

I'd like to know how your best friends manage to do that or are Australian girls so blind ? There must be some ninja game involved. In Poland I got flak just for kissing on the cheeks a work colleague in the presence of my girlfriend, there's no way you could game other women openly like that.

King of Monkeys,

Having an 8 at a club that is obviously with you and going to fuck you that night - meaning she is probably one of the top 3-5 girls (if not the top 1) at the club of 100 people...

You walk down a crowded walkway every girl whether with a guy or not looks at her to notice how she outclasses them then they quickly look at you to see what you've got to tow around this chick that fills them with jealousy.

On the dancefloor when your 8 grinds you can you look around and see the go-go dancers staring at you. Girls dancing with their guy's back turned and they are also eye fucking you or giving you eyes trying to figure out what makes you hot shit. Other girls dancing alone or with a friend dance very near you sexually to try to piss off your 8 and steal your eyes. If they could cause drama they win.

Guys will look with jealously. The more confident guys will eye you up especially if they are drinking with their other guy friends to see if they could come in and separate you.

Some guys, usually ones that are nice guys but had one too many drinks come up and cheers you or tap you on the shoulder and saying something like "you're doing well", "nice work", "where'd you meet her?".

---

Do all this again with a 6, you won't have everyone staring as you walk into the club and push through a corridor.

You will get a couple sly quick glances from hot girls that quickly dissipate as they move on to the next guy that might be an actual threat.

No one looks at you on the dancefloor grinding your 6, in fact you probably get more space to dance because other hotter girls keep away. Maybe they send in their fat friend to grind on the front side of the 6 to take a funny photo. You are invisible to the go-go dancers.

No players drinking and high on testosterone are eyeing you up guessing whether they could take you in a fight or slip in to steal her.

You're invisible.

----

The biggest factor is rolling in with 8 vs a 6 on one hand you feel like Pablo Escobar as King of Medellin. With the 6 you feel like where is the darkest corner and how drunk can I get?

Or

Quote: (09-05-2016 11:27 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-05-2016 11:00 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

I'd like to know how your best friends manage to do that or are Australian girls so blind ? There must be some ninja game involved. In Poland I got flak just for kissing on the cheeks a work colleague in the presence of my girlfriend, there's no way you could game other women openly like that.

Oh you absolutely can't. I'm not saying they hook up with them in front of their girlfriends, but they get numbers, or do it discreetly. I guess that's part of their luster about dating a six. You don't really give too much of a shit if you lose her.

The whole Australian, dating a six mentality is fucked up anyway. I don't live there anymore, but as Travesty said above... Dating an 8 is night and day with regards to the advantages you get.

I also agree that this is very important for preselection. Basically my "rule" has been that 5s are for banging in the house only, while I will sometimes go with a 6 to smaller venues (local pubs/restaurants). But the club, beach, or mall are for 7s and 8s.

Outside preselection the relative value of girls is also important when you get caught. It is much easier for a girl to forgive you for messing around with a higher SMV rival than seeing you dumpster-diving. If one of your girls is an 8 (or thinks she is), then you will be dead in the water if she sees you with a 6.

I can relate first-hand to how men are judged by the women they keep. My first wife was fat when I first met her in college, and me not knowing any better, watched her balloon to more than 230 pounds (undoubtly more). A man who keeps a fat wife/gf is perceived by almost all others as a man of low worth--I would have to agree.

So let's call that ex a 3.

A few months after seperation I meet and bed a hard 7 soft 8 24 year old virgin with a tall, lean, model-like body within a few days of meeting her. In retrospect being angry, contemptous, and bitter towards women undoubtly helped my game, but like a complete idiot I married this girl a few years later.

A 3 vs a 7. The increase in social worth is astonishing, and very suddenly you have a bunch of women friends without even trying.

After I get divorced yet again (mind you I got fat by this time), I went for like a year being pretty much invisible to women. Here's the kicker...everytime I successfully managed to hook up with a woman I would often manage to hook up with a 2nd women within a few days. Pre-selection is real, powerful, and I strongly suspect the determining factor in finding women.

TLDR:
--Having gone through each extreme, being married to a girl with a perfect .70 hourglass hip to waist ratio to being with one whose body % fat exceeded 60%, I can attest the importance of who you are with.
--Greater than 7 means you're preselected.
--Lower than 4 means you're been prerejected. NEVER do what I did, and be with a fat chick. Fat girls are the most miserable people on earth, and marrying one is one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

"Life's too short to dance with fat or ugly chicks son."

I am at a point now for my own psychological well-being I won't even check out a girl that I wouldn't want to a celebrate with a bottle of champagne and a joint after banging for the first time.

I seriously rather do push-ups and shadow-box.

Now newbies shouldn't think like this. This is a point for guys that are either naturals, or worked to have enough success they understand what it takes to push for the next level.

A newbie should be proud to bang a number of 6's until he has built rock solid confidence and is willing to walk from any chick that doesn't comply.

Or

In game if you just want to stroke your ego you could up alone at night stroking your cock.

Fuck whoever you like and to hell with what anyone thinks.

Don't debate me.

^ Just be yourself.

We're talking about moving up levels in game here.

Or

Ok I can see what you guys are saying.

My original understanding was this

Going alone < seen with 6+ < seen with 7-8 < seen with 9 or higher

You're saying

Seen with 6 < Rolling dolo < seen with7-8 < 9+

So if you're a male 8 rolling dolo is perceived as better than having a 6 on your arm when you go out.

Close?

I don't fuck with clubs, just bars, and events.

The first venue is a screener, if she's cute I move forward to the next few bars.

Other than that, its first venue, bang or bounce.

When you realize a women's value to you and those around you, you can use it.

My ex was an 8, and always complimented and hit on when we went to bars, a few guys would give me dabs or say I got lucky. My friends GF's and wives always told me to lock her down.

The trainer girl I fuck she's a cutie with a fit girl thick booty, overall 7 with a bubbly personality, she gets complimented, I'll take her out from time to time.

I have other plates but their whatever - this new biker girl is decently worthy to bring around as well.

I always made it a point to be seen with cute girls, regardless if I didn't know them, friends of friends, or I was fucking them.

^ Whatever girl out there you want to get sexually interested in you, your girl better be at maximum one point below her. It is always better if your girl is hotter than the girl you want to get interested in you.

If you want to interest a 9 you better be with a strong 8 at least and so on.

Or

You know now that you bring that up Trav - girls would get super catty or semi bitchy when I brought my ex around. I'm assuming it's a defensive measure against a threat in the room.