rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to go in December to lose virginity

Hey guys I'm a new poster here and I was trying to take a vacation in late December before the year end so I can lose my virginity
I live in united states, 21 years old
My budget is $3000 (plane ticket, hotel, food, hookers) probably 1 week anywhere in the Americas
I am more interested in male to female transgender women so I was looking at Colombia since it is also cheap, I was also thinking Vietnam at one point because I heard you can live on $5 a day and I love Asian women the most, but then I heard prostitution is illegal there so that's a no go
Also was thinking about Mexico, but I heard some of the girls are starting to act American there
And another option was Brazil but I think planes tickets are like $1500 so I only have enough money left over for about 4 days,
Last option also was asking g this girl that lives in Texas, she said she'd let me smush or also another girl in Arizona, so should I stay stateside?

[Image: article-2432922-18472EF100000578-249_634x346.jpg]

[Image: wowthats_um.jpg]

Transgender eh?

[Image: the_whole_world_is-51708.jpg]

Hookers, eh?

[Image: Yall_niggas_legit_troll.jpg]

Quote: (08-31-2016 07:37 PM)BlackieRobinson Wrote:  

Hey guys I'm a new poster here and I was trying to take a vacation in late December before the year end so I can lose my virginity
I live in united states, 21 years old
My budget is $3000 (plane ticket, hotel, food, hookers) probably 1 week anywhere in the Americas
I am more interested in male to female transgender women so I was looking at Colombia since it is also cheap, I was also thinking Vietnam at one point because I heard you can live on $5 a day and I love Asian women the most, but then I heard prostitution is illegal there so that's a no go
Also was thinking about Mexico, but I heard some of the girls are starting to act American there
And another option was Brazil but I think planes tickets are like $1500 so I only have enough money left over for about 4 days,
Last option also was asking g this girl that lives in Texas, she said she'd let me smush or also another girl in Arizona, so should I stay stateside?

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Delete....

Quality troll, WRA (would read again). We've been having weak trolls lately. It's good to see someone come out with guns blazing! [Image: banana.gif]

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

OP sounds like a scorned American woman trying to keep guys from traveling outside the U.S. to greener pastures.

"Their emotional waves will swamp you if you're just quietly-floating, so you need to learn to surf." - AnonymousBosch

||Learn How to Sing Datasheet||

Nice first post (sarcasm).

Trying to scare away men from visiting Colombia because of "trannies".

Trying to scare away men from visiting Vietnam because of the fear of being arrested for a law which local police in any other country would turn a blind eye to for a US$50 bribe.

Trying to discourage men from visiting Mexico because "they are Americanized"..Oh really? I know an American WASP guy who got dates in the Northern part of Mexico. He found difficulty in Texas as compared to Mexico for meeting cute chicks.

What's with these old, miserables feminazi hags from the USA and Canada trying to ruin fun for masculine men? Police and the media are now taking it seriously when"empowered" women rape 12-year-old male students? They Can't get to divorce rape Western men because the men are busy in Angeles City getting laid with several chicks??

^The chicas con antennas in Colombia are legit scary.

This troll was epic. I laughed my ass off reading his post.

I wish he hadn't been banned so quickly. He was hilarious and I would have loved to read his follow up posts.

This was truly some epic trolling. OP, if you're reading this-----you're a damn funny troll.

LOL i totally havent read this thread before but as soon as i saw the title i thought here we go...of course buddy got the ban so fast, hear the scissors, snip snip snip...

With the bases loaded all we needs a hit boy ima still swing for the fences, I guess you tend to over do it, when you come up under-privileged

OP... you love Asian "women" and you can't put two together? Let's see...maybe Pattaya in December will be nice? Nah...prostitution is illegal there so it is a no go..[Image: sad.gif]
Thanks for a good laugh!