rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Four-year-old child the youngest to transition gender in NSW schools

Try as I might, I struggle believing a 4 year old is able to make a decision like this by themselves. I suspect the parents are pushing the agenda for some reason.

NSW is New South Wales, a state of Australia.

http://www.9news.com.au/health/2016/09/0...fe-schools

---------------

A four-year-old child in NSW is transitioning their gender before their first day of preschool as new data shows a steep climb in the number of children with gender dysphoria.

The child is the youngest of a number across the state currently transitioning, while at Melbourne's Royal Children's Hospital 250 children, some as young as three, have been referred for assistance by the gender dysphoria unit, the Daily Telegraph reports.

Where the child is from or their birth sex has not been revealed.

"We have a number of ­students who are going through gender transition in our schools, with the youngest being a four-year-old at the moment," Education Department deputy secretary of school operations Gregory Prior told a budget estimates hearing probing the Safe Schools program yesterday.

"Without breaching privacy, we have a four-year-old who is transitioning to kindergarten next year who has identified as transgender.

"The Safe Schools is only one resource that can be used from a variety of resources in how we would support that family, student and school to accommodate a child going through transition."

Prominent transgender advocate Catherine McGregor told the newspaper children as young as four were often right about their need to change genders, but advised caution "on making any irreversible decisions at that stage".

Child psychologist Michael Carr-Gregg said it was important people recognise the difference between "dress ups" and transgender children who were often bullied and suffered high suicide rates later in life because they were forced to live in denial.

"There is a huge difference between dress-ups and a child believing with every fibre of their being they are in the wrong body," he told the Daily Telegraph.

"These children can be managed with compassion and sympathy, and they can lead perfectly happy lives."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/health/2016/09/0...IGlFkVA.99

[Image: horrified.gif]

[Image: horrified.gif]

[Image: mark_reads_horrified.gif#horrified%20gif%20400x227]

I'm the King of Beijing!

This isn't weird, this is evil. Messing with children like this makes my blood boil.

Absolute fucking insanity.

This shit really makes me sick to my stomach and it should be illegal.

It reminds me of a conversation I had with my ex; she's a crazy-as-fuck feminist that believes gender is a social construct, gender is fluid, etc... I once brought up how sad it is that there's such a high number of suicides in the transgender community and that I hoped one day medical science would be able to detect these mental defects (cause that's what they are!) and fix them, essentially so that everyone is born as the gender their brain "thinks" they are and no one has to struggle through those identify issues.

That crazy bitch told me we need transgender people and gender is not binary and people should be able to make their own decisions and such. It's like she believes the high suicide rate is just going to miraculously fix itself.

I don't believe every trans person actually actually has the brain of their opposite birth gender, I think often times it's weak ass guys that give up and decide to be feminine, or ugly butch women that would rather identify as a man than be any ugly woman. Probably less than 5% of the trans community actually has a true chemical imbalance.

... But a 4 year old? Holy fuck, I wanted to be a fucking dinosaur when I was 4, thank god my family didn't let me transition.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Parents fully indulging the fantasy of a child who is barely out of toddlerhood to the point where they are opting for medical procedures to alter the kid's physical appearance, hormone balance, and future reproductive development. Those whackos are unfit to properly raise a child.

The next logical step will be to lop off newborns' dicks fresh out for the womb if they look at their little penis in confusion.

At four you can't even distinguish fully between your own mind and the rest of the world, how the hell is the kid supposed to decide about anything? That's lazy parenthood and an incredibly stupid legislation.

[Image: attention3.jpg]

Sally Kohn level "I want my child to be gay" actualized.

One far flung day into the future, historians will puzzle over today's mania of sex switching. They will compare it to the debauchery of ancient Rome and to the excesses of their world then. And maybe they will come to the horrifying and time-tested conclusion that...some people just WANT crazy.

Quote: (08-31-2016 06:42 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  

Child psychologist Michael Carr-Gregg said it was important people recognise the difference between "dress ups" and transgender children who were often bullied and suffered high suicide rates later in life because they were forced to live in denial.

What the fuck kind of psychologist are you?

Who advocates a kid that can't even tie his shoes to make a decision on what gender they should be?

All parties involved are some seriously fucked up and evil individuals and I can't wait until they all burn in hell.

[Image: giphy.gif]

First it's the parents for even putting this shit in their kid's head. I'm sure this is another strong, independent single mother.

Where is the person with common sense that says"Wtf is wrong with you people? This is a 4 year old. They probably will feel different in an hour."

[Image: GoingToHell.png]

So if God forbid due to the child abuse this child will commit suicide at around 16.......the parents will blame "lack of acceptance".

Feminists bitch when baby's ears are pierced but celebrate this degeneracy. Nowhere in a minor's life are their opinions ever taken seriously unless it forwards some bullshit SJW narrative.

18 year old senior student to teacher:

"This poetry class is useless for my life goals. I think I should take extra Electrician classes at the Career and Tech Center instead so I can get my Master's Certification before I'm 30." "Be quiet, Andrew, and read this Sylvia Plath anthology." SJW media fears Andrew as a future misogynistic, deplorable blue collar worker.

Son to mom: "I wike dwesses, mommy." "GET THE CAR! WE NEED HORMONE REPLACEMENT NOW!!!!" So brave. So brave.

Quote: (08-31-2016 07:09 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Parents fully indulging the fantasy of a child who is barely out of toddlerhood...

I have to disagree with you on that one point. The fantasy is not of the child, but of the parents. A child's brain is not fully developed and the mind has not fully mature at the age of four. A child is not developed enough to have the hamster that is running at Mach 3 in his parents' heads to have gender reassignment surgery. This kids is nothing more that fucking virtue signaling for his parents. Everyone that is involved in this mess is going to hell.

There is no fucking way in hell this kid had this idea naturally. Four years old. You have no clue about anything when you're four years old let alone being able to articulate something like gender identity confusion.

This mentally ill bullshit was 4000% pushed on this poor kid by his God Damned parents. I mean that literally-- Damned by the Hand of God Himself.

Relevant:

http://www.rooshv.com/two-fathers

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

These parents that are pushing this sickening agenda need to be arrested and thrown in prison for this madness. What they are doing is CHILD ABUSE, and the state needs to take the child far away from them and put him with a NORMAL family.

Simple child abuse.

I'm guessing people have had their children taken away and never seen them again for far less than this treatment of them. Indeed I'm guessing if we looked back at the history books or news reels, in typical societies that follow natural law, people have probably ended up face down in rivers for less than that.

Frankly, this is what it might take to spark the r----. When the school system actually starts attacking children and trying to sexually damage and violate them, you might see laymen taking things into their own hands instead of just grumbling. Perhaps unfortunately this time it's children that will be the martyrs.

Wish there was some way to pin all the freaks down to one location. Give them some kind of privilege grant, so long as they commit to remain in a set district for the next 10 years. Then allow unlimited muslim migration into that area and withdraw the police to the surrounding districts only. That's some news I would happily watch.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHC5mTx-ZWQ6HNC3bgb_i...6bMcIJqj6w]

The parents are almost certainly heterophobic.

$100 on no father present and it's a boy pretending to be a girl.

What are my odds?

Quote: (08-31-2016 11:27 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Simple child abuse.

I'm guessing people have had their children taken away and never seen them again for far less than this treatment of them. Indeed I'm guessing if we looked back at the history books or news reels, in typical societies that follow natural law, people have probably ended up face down in rivers for less than that.

Frankly, this is what it might take to spark the r----. When the school system actually starts attacking children and trying to sexually damage and violate them, you might see laymen taking things into their own hands instead of just grumbling. Perhaps unfortunately this time it's children that will be the martyrs.

Wish there was some way to pin all the freaks down to one location. Give them some kind of privilege grant, so long as they commit to remain in a set district for the next 10 years. Then allow unlimited muslim migration into that area and withdraw the police to the surrounding districts only. That's some news I would happily watch.

I’m not surprised if parents will start to take the law into their own hands when these empowered SJW teachers are constantly fucking underage students day after day, knowing that those types of teachers generally receive lesser criminal punishment than someone possessing weed in their pocket or violating a traffic order.

Imagine that---An average citizen is more likely to face longer jail time for smoking weed or running a traffic light than a predator teacher who had sex with the entire classroom of under-aged students.

It should additionally be stated that a worker in the private sector would lose their job for any reason which doesn’t involve molesting 12-year-old children, yet when an SJW teacher does it, they are more likely to be given paid leave and free pensions.

I know of a complaint from the high schoolaz how the feminist teachers would call Law Enforcement armed with tazers and guns on male students who put a handkerchief around their heads (because the teachers claim that wearing a makeshift bandana automatically means that the student is a gangster waiting to commit a mass shooting), but no one appears to ask those feminist teachers why they come to class presented in low neckline cleavage and short skirts as if they were working in an erotic business place.

There is this huge joke spreading around the Caribbean that the current SJW culture in the Western countries are making straight men and women turn gay, while an underaged 10-year-old student is more likely to be selected for sexual intercourse, than Brad Pitt by his female teacher. It’s a sick joke, but that is how people abroad are viewing all of this degenerate crap.

Anyways, a poem about the hypocrites called feminists, SJWs and the predatory teachers who think that they have a right to look at toddler children’s pee-pees and tell them to change their gender:

When an 18-year-old chick decides to get pregnant and become a mother, the feminists shriek that how it is teenage pregnancy,
When a 4-year-old boy is used to become a medical experiment to turn into another gender, the feminists and his teachers celebrate it as “a child is defining sexuality”.

When an 18-year-old male uses Roosh’s pickup line on a 16-year-old chick, the 18-year-old male is a “sexual predator who lusts for virginal girls” while Roosh is demonized on the media again and again,

Yet when 4-year-old Johnny’s teacher tells him how he is a sexual being, capable of dressing up like a female, while coercing Johnny that his genitals can be changed, the teacher is just “teaching Sexual Education, are you homophobic, mane?”.

When an 18-year-old male has consensual sex with a 17-year-old chick, he is forever branded in the SJW Millennial mob as a “child rapist”,

Yet when a teacher coerces a 4-year-old student to change their gender, no one asks if that teacher is engaging in any inappropriate knowledge, because if a student has sexual involvement with an SJW teacher, it is considered a “consensual sexual relation”.

The West is beginning to look like Brave New World. I wouldn't be surprised if half-naked teachers are going to encourage little tots to do sexual play (which is a scene in the Brave New World book) , and any student who refuses to be nude and play sexual with their SJW/lesbian-gay teacher will be reported and then tazed by armed white knight donut eaters in militarized vehicles.

At the rate of which the SJW-feminist degeneracy is going, I might predict that when Roosh is in his late 40s, he will be demonized for approaching nubile 21-year-old chicks in Eastern Europe to the extent that there will be a warrant to arrest him when he arrives to the USA, while on the same token, the SJWs and feminists will declare that toddlers have sexual rights, but only members of the teacher unions, SJWs and LGBT community are allowed to be sexually involved with toddlers.

It sounds very hyperbolic, but I heard that during Slut Walk Toronto, there were cops who were keeping an eye on Lauren Southern and her male cameramen, yet there were children as young as 5-years-old who were surrounded by topless women.

There are also weird stuff on YouTube where Donald Trump speeches are considered "Mature Content", but a feminist "mother" who is "breastfeeding" an older aged toddler fully naked is considered "free speech".

Long rant, but the world is going to crap if Donald Trump doesn't get elected as POTUS...

The whole gender issue topic is an expression of the craziness going on. Our body is the definition who we are. Its not that your mind is separate from the body. When you have no body, your mind and soul is dead because without body, no existence. To deny your natural body is an expression of a mental illness. Instead of changing the body we should ask, what is wrong with the mind to reject the body?

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

The thing to pay attention to is that while whenever a story like this comes up a lot of alarmists (especially on here) denote it as being another sign of the end times and furthering the degeneracy of our culture, but much like rape stories, they are rare and isolated. This story got covered not because it's common but because it's fucking weird and crazy and will elicit extreme opinions from readers will which generates buzz and traffic.

When there is some news story about some psycho parents giving their adolescent child hormone therapy, it's a one-off situation. You will have people that support the idea and people that are against it, but at the end of the day none of those people are going out and having their kids' genitals mutilated and injected with hormones. It's no different than when some campus rape story goes viral. Think about how many big social-media-crazy rape stories there have been over the past couple of years. You can count them on 1 hand... and fucking half of them turned out to be hoaxes. Alarmists on the left see it as being a sign of this "rape culture" we live in, when really if there are only a handful of heavily media covered publicized rape cases/stories over a 2 year span in a country of over 300 million people... that really is a very small issue. Downright rare, really.

In fact it seems like the only rape stories that get a heavy amount of media coverage are the shady ones where the evidence is shaky and the accused may or may not have been in a gray area of consent. When was the last time there was a viral story on social media about a young woman straight up getting pinned down and forcibly penetrated by someone? It's always "there was a college party, they got drink, and she got fingered and doesn't remember anything" or some bullshit along those lines with shaky eye-witness testimony. Or they had sex and she decided later that she wasn't actually comfortable with it but just "went along with it."

Campus rape hysteria is a fucking joke. /rant /derail

Guess it's like playing Jenga or that toy crocodile mouth game. Everything seems nice and compliant and well, until all of a sudden it's not. Pulling the elastic band back for decades, thinking "we can do this forever", until one day it snaps and shit gets real.

Stalin has a point: it's important to keep these kinds of fringe matters in perspective and not give in to the hysteria being sold by a click-seeking media and money/power-seeking activist industry. Outrage is a product, and it sells.

On the other hand this issue is, like gay marriage, feminism and such in the past and trans- and pedophilia-acceptance in their early phases now, one of those where occasional exposure leads to familiarity leads to a lowering of opposition. It's a paint-by-numbers method established in these earlier 'campaigns', roughly: define a class, create awareness, build sympathy, demonize opposition, extol the class' moral virtue, normalize it, and punish noncompliance/nonacceptance with this normalization. "Trans" has already been defined as a class and brought to public awareness, and now they're stepping concurrently through building sympathy and demonizing opposition.

One needs to distinguish a popular hysteria like the campus rape "epidemic" or satanic ritual child abuse or the like from this kind of calculated social engineering. The former is a witchhunt, an example of the irrationality of the mob. The latter is a deliberate effort to drive social change.

I read here in EE to get the click bait craziness that makes my blood boil even that I never encounter such strange things in my real life.
The normal, ordinary stuff is to boring to report anyway. So the media chose by intention all the crazy stuff. Islamist that cut of heads, Feminist, 4 year old kids with gender issues and many stuff more. Look at the people around you, at least for me they don't tend to extremes.

Its also a tactic to keep the opinion. You own the only newspaper in town, everyone in the town knows each other but how do you make to sell it? By dig out all the crazy stories that go on in the next big city. That make the people crincle. Nobody want to read how Susan gets along with Marc and they have nice dinner with their neighbours. No guys did you year that the kids from the Johnsons listen to this rock music? Or that the Millers girl only dress in black? Level this up to the internet and you have buzfeed and gwaker.

This can be propaganda as well by shift the public opinion into a certain direction to make it seems this stuff goes on everywhere. People make small stuff up to push their own agenda. How many of you know a tranny? They pick one and make a story how intolerant the society is against trannies when most people never ever did encounter one or at least do not give a big shit about it as long as it don't bother their personal life.

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Wow, look at how progressive we're becoming. What a time to be alive.