rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Average girls hitting on you

I was out for some food last night with some mates. We were having a good time, waitress was dead cute. I order a beer, and then another one. Waitress comes up to me with the second beer. She says that the woman in a table across from me bought it for me. I look over casually a few moments later and it's at best a 6.

I know I'm a good looking man but this kind of threw me off balance. Did this average girl really think she would have a shot with me? It made me feel like I was an ugly guy.

I've had this a lot before. 5s and 6s approaching me, trying to chat me up in bars.

I'm wondering: I may be good-looking, etc, but am I giving off an ugly vibe? Is my body language off? Am I too intense/quick with my movements? Am I trying too hard in my demeanour?

I know you guys would need way more info to assess me, but I'm asking in general about your experience with this. Has it happened to you, and have you figured out why? What changes have you made to remedy it?

Yeah, you're definitely doing something wrong if girls hit on you.

Quote: (08-28-2016 04:18 AM)TTQQTT Wrote:  

Yeah, you're definitely doing something wrong if girls hit on you.

Thanks mate. I'd like to congratulate you on your first post. You have offered such insight to a genuine newbie forum question that I should rep you. You might be the first member ever to have one post and one rep for such a wise post.

It's almost certainly the other way round. 5-7 guys don't get hit up at all. 7+ girls don't hit guys up. The girls that do hit guys up obviously do it to guys way out of their league.

Because that's what counts, how many posts you have on an internet forum when it comes to attracting girls lol. But seriously you should just enjoy the attention. Every hot girl has a ton of orbiters that they don't find attractive, that doesn't make them not hot.

Quote: (08-28-2016 04:46 AM)TTQQTT Wrote:  

Because that's what counts, how many posts you have on an internet forum when it comes to attracting girls lol. But seriously you should just enjoy the attention. Every hot girl has a ton of orbiters that they don't find attractive, that doesn't make them not hot.

Got you man. I guess I'm just wondering if I'm giving off the wrong signals or something.

Quote:Quote:

It's almost certainly the other way round. 5-7 guys don't get hit up at all. 7+ girls don't hit guys up. The girls that do hit guys up obviously do it to guys way out of their league.

I see what you're saying. Thanks for your insight

Imo this is a good sign. I had something similar happening to me yesterday, when I hung around with a new social circle.

She is a 5 and the gf of a guy I know. The girl was very touchy, came closer and closer, talked a lot. Re-initiated contact whenever my attention was with someone else. Asked for my number. Her beta-friend didn't even realise nor care. Felt great. WB.

Should have played it out and let her buy you two or three more.

I don't understand why OP presents this as a problem.
Girls don't buy me drinks out the blue.
If anything, it'd be an ego boost.

Quote: (08-28-2016 04:49 AM)fenetre Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2016 04:46 AM)TTQQTT Wrote:  

Got you man. I guess I'm just wondering if I'm giving off the wrong signals or something.

The OP is more of a humble brag more than anything, regardless, it's a good problem to have.

That's like girls handing me their numbers left and right and posting about it.

There is nothing to assess here, you're a good looking guy apparently, and the girls are reaching out to you.

You can choose to engage those women or be polite say thanks and move on.

Average (5-6/10 in my book) girls hitting you is a good sign that your SMV is relatively good, so there no reason to worry that you have a bad aura or something. 7/10 ("cute") and up will usually not approach you, unless you happen to be some baller, which you probably are not (that will never happen at least in E. Europe, where I live and operate).

Here, my example.

Two days ago I was traveling in a tram (it was empty) back home. I have bought some expensive stuff, which was hard to carry, so I was anxious to get home ASAP.

Several rows behind me, there was a girl. She was a little bit chubby (not too much though), 6/10 in my book, but she could easily be 8/10 if she starts going with me to the gym, and do some regular and intensive naked wrestling in a bedroom with me.

Despite the fact that the Tram was empty, she sat behind me.

She expected me to open her.

But...unfortunately for her...I was anxious to get home. And I do regular and intensive naked wresting in bedrooms with 8/10 girls only. 6/10 need not apply.

So I did not bother opening her.

I've had some seriously ugly girls hit on me and try to get me drunk before. It's one thing if a chick is cute, but if she's dead awful.......

I might just be the equivalent of a male 6 in her eyes. Not attractive enough to be above her but attractive enough to the point that I make her look better.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

When I was a freshman there was a girl on our floor who was like a 4. Not pretty, but she wasn't fat. Slight mustache. Not blessed in the looks department, unfortunately. She would stop by different guys' rooms, be way too friendly, and start convos and compliment stuff. We'd get uncomfortable and try to get rid of her without being too mean. We all laughed about it. I have no idea if anyone banged her...if so they kept it a secret out of embarrassment.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

This is similar to fat girls messaging you online. I get them almost everyday on POF. Does that mean I'm low value because low value girls message me? Or does it mean that girls that have the gall to approach always aim +2-3 points above them? This is basic stuff to understand. 4-6's approaching you shouldn't make you insecure but should be feedback that you're doing something right as girls almost always approach out of their league.

In college I had a friend that was 6'2'', Scandinavian, and a male model. My friends and I would always joke that he turned guys gay he was so good looking. Guys in my fraternity would regularly ask me for his number just to be around him. When we went out a night he had a streak of 8 nights in a row that a random girl bought him a drink. A lot of the time girls didn't say anything before, they just walked up with a shot. Funnily enough he was absolutely clueless with zero game. He's a male 9, the vast majority of these girls were in the 5-7 range. Having 7's cold approach you sounds like candyland but relative to this guy it's still scraps.

It's rare that women openly hit on men. Take advantage of that.

More times than not, women will hit on you in subtle ways. They have the ultimate indirect elderly day game openers. They might say "I like your haircut. I like that shirt on you. Etc."

In my (limited) experience, girls that hit on you tend to be plain or ugly. If a cute or hot girl hits on you, she is probably either drunk, crazy, or a prostitute.

Quote: (08-28-2016 04:41 AM)Armada Wrote:  

Some real gems are being dropped in this thread. I've been approached by more quality girls in my life than I can remember or really even care about. I've also messed more things up with those same girls, especially when I was younger, than I care to remember.

I'd chop off a finger to have a '6' hit on me! [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (08-30-2016 03:19 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  

I'd chop off a finger to have a '6' hit on me! [Image: smile.gif]

You don't need to chop off a finger mate, just close your eyes and imagine a '6' hitting on you and you would be in the same boat as the OP. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Enjoy it...In my experience that stuff happens in your twenties, but your standards are probably too high to appreciate it, and then it is long gone when you are in your forties.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (08-30-2016 03:05 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  

In my (limited) experience, girls that hit on you tend to be plain or ugly. If a cute or hot girl hits on you, she is probably either drunk, crazy, or a prostitute.

Had it happen once, but I had one of those V.I.P. lanyards around my neck for a private event that was going on.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Average is just a nice word for fat/ugly. A fat and or ugly girl hitting on you is pretty much the same as a fag hitting on you, thanks for the compliment but not interested.

Now you know what the average broad goes through on a daily basis.

I've been approached by girls in the 4-6 range, you just have to let them down easy. At least they're trying. Accept the drink and be friendly, but don't give her any invitations.

Think back to the last time you approached a girl and she wasn't feeling you. That's essentially what's happening in reverse.

Quote: (08-28-2016 05:24 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

The OP is more of a humble brag more than anything, regardless, it's a good problem to have.

In before Suits says something along the lines of, "Hey guys! Whenever I bring a girl back she always swallows and offers anal on the first night. I'm worried about what's wrong with my game because this keeps happening. Am I AMOGing too hard? Maybe my negs are too effective. Any advice would be great. Thanks!"

Quote: (08-28-2016 05:29 PM)Irenicus Wrote:  

Average (5-6/10 in my book) girls hitting you is a good sign that your SMV is relatively good, so there no reason to worry that you have a bad aura or something. 7/10 ("cute") and up will usually not approach you, unless you happen to be some baller, which you probably are not (that will never happen at least in E. Europe, where I live and operate).

This.

OP, there's nothing to worry about. When an average or ugly girl is hitting on you, you can either lower your standards and proceed to bang her, or ignore her and move on with your life. In any case, take it as a compliment (the majority of men never get hit on by women) and don't overthink.