rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another campus matress carrying rape demonstration

Until I read about that girl that carried a mattress around for 4 years, and started reading about it happening elsewhere, I never knew it was such an issue. I never went to uni myself but know a lot of people who did, and I've never heard a hint of it until this year. [Image: confused.gif]

SO here's another article.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-li...7ddcc2a5d6

Just point and laugh. That's the only way to deal with this insanity, women can't stand being laughed at.

Damn, with such beauty queens, I understand why they Need all that prevention.
Men must be going crazy in there.

[Image: 16b3be10a8e57fe2e73aa532f042720d]

Why is it always the least concerned about getting raped, which talk the most about it?

Sadly getting raped or going to Jamaica aren't her only options, Even though she's a man hating beast there is probably a long long of thirsty SJW betas waiting to have consensual sex with her after having a large fair trade coffee while talking about their cats.

Quote: (08-26-2016 11:10 PM)chicane Wrote:  

Just point and laugh. That's the only way to deal with this insanity, women can't stand being laughed at.

Is that why female comediannes aren't funny?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-26-2016 11:38 PM)Latan Wrote:  

Why is it always the least concerned about getting raped, which talk the most about it?

Envy is to women what crack is to the crazy man yelling outside the liquor store. Those least likely to get raped become those convinced they're always raped.

[Image: frenemies.jpg]

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

R.I.P Australia!!

I'm starting classes in September. I hope it will be rather orderly and quiet on campus when I am there. This kind of stuff is strange I don't want to see and hear these kind of people especially if they are yelling and spewing forth the kind of rhetoric like they have elsewhere. Its a shame that people take their protesting and trouble making incredibly seriously. As if they didn't have anything important to do that's worth effort and time.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Fiat Jiustitia, et pereat mundus
They can be white, black, nice, fat, just need a crevasse to put my pipe at."- Tech n9ne

"Just because there's a bun in the oven doesn't mean you can't use the stove" - Dain_bramage.

It's basic psychology. They don't get the attention and desire the other more attractive women receive so they resort to other means to draw attention to themselves. This includes peacocking like adopting some alternative style that makes them seem intriguing (weird haircuts and colors, body art, outrageous clothing, etc.), claiming some kind of victimhood to garner attention through pity, and the exaggerated/outright fabricated claims of the opposite sex's desire for them.

The most vocal ones are the ones no-one wants to listen to. Barring the ridiculously broadened definition of the word "rape," College campuses are likely one of the safest public places a female can go.

WNR.

Regarding #5. I don't think she knows the clinical meaning of "vicarious trauma".

You'd think they'd learn & state next time they were raped on a pillow.
Much easier to carry around.

Quote: (08-27-2016 12:24 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

WNR.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

I suppose if you're going to rape some ugly chick at uni then you'd want to do it on a futon.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote:Quote:

"8. Keep screening the hunting ground"

I'm fully on board with this point already. Question is, why is she giving game advice? [Image: huh.gif]

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""