rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official Hillary alt right speech thread

Hillary's alt right speech goes up on 1pm EST. I was on talk radio today to discuss what will be in it: http://www.rooshv.com/my-interview-with-...radio-1170

If she says "pro-rape" during the speech then that means if she wins the election, we'll definitely be on her radar. As of now, I think she will just focus on the "racist" element.

You can watch the speech here when it goes live:

Good luck.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

And it's done. Lasted about 25 minutes.

Damn, just missed it.

I'll never make the mistake of showering after a long sweating day ever again.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Damn, missed it as well. I'll wait for the recording.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Here it is: https://soundcloud.com/user-269661766/ro...ry-clinton

I think the most important point Roosh made was that now everyone, even us, Mike, etc. is talking about "the alt right" instead of hitting Hillary where it hurts - her health, ties to the Saudis, etc.

Even if you prepare a counteroffensive instead of playing defense on the "alt right" front, you're shifting troops and resources away from the front that was beginning to show a massive breakthrough - her health.

I would say we should focus the brunt of our efforts on exactly what we did in the weeks leading up to this. Remember that this is a clear play to keep Trump a lunatic. Hillary being a crook with dementia that has the Saudis whispering in her ear is the only visible narrative that's arguably more scary than "Trump the lunatic." So if you're a Trump supporter, you want to keep the focus and attention on that.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

I love how everything that has been discussed and discovered in game (frame especially) has become a cornerstone in our fight against neo-liberal globalism.

Donald Trump made enemies out of the main stream media by calling them out specifically and its created a long uphill struggle for his campaign. Hillary is doing the same thing, but on the reverse side of the coin. She is 'calling out' the 'alternative media' that is supporting trump.

Who is the nutjob that advised her to do this? The backlash will not be a boon for her campaign, if she was going to take this crazy approach, she should have done it months ago. Now the backlash is going to be at the peak of her campaign.

I am awestruck that this is happening at all. She is providing an opponent uniting "come at me bro" to every shitposter on the internet. Hilarious/Howard Dean Scream if she does not get elected, but dark times if she does get elected....a pretext for a clampdown.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The rise of the PUA community (which gave way to our movement) is truly a "Black Swan" event.

Books and dissertations will be written chronicling our rise, be rest assured of that, in several decades.

It looks like the speech is at 2pm EST.

First they ignore you,

then they laugh at you,

Then they attack you.

Then you win!

They moved the speech, I guess coughin' hillary needs some quick infusions and meds to stand for an hour.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Just watched Brian Fallon on CNN. Looks like they are going to make this "Trump is a racist, bigot, homophobe, misogynist, all around fucking white male" type speech.

Quote: (08-25-2016 12:24 PM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

First they ignore you,

then they laugh at you,

Then they attack you.

Then you win!

Well they've been attacking us for 4 years now, since the SPLC noticed us.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/...gyny-sites

We haven't seen the worse yet.

Quote: (08-25-2016 12:28 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

They moved the speech, I guess coughin' hillary needs some quick infusions and meds to stand for an hour.

...and pushed back yet another half hour.

Quote: (08-25-2016 12:58 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

According to CNN its now at 3ET. Hillary needed a nap I think.

Quote: (08-25-2016 12:58 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

They can't find her smelling salts.

Great interview Roosh, concise and on point, you've gotten good at getting soundbytes in.

Halfway through your interview Roosh, bringing it correct 100%.

This is a coordinated attack, thing is - Trump has been called "literally Hitler" and so has the alt right.

This is nothing new, basically the people who already assume the alt right is white supremacy is going to say "duh" and the guys on the alt right are just going to laugh it off.

The thing is, MAINSTREAM America is being introduced to them.

This war has been going on for a few years now.

I have a feeling the alt right internet is going to light her ass up online after she's done with her speech.

I wanted to come up with something witty for the delay but fuck it:

She's a cunt. She's sucks. She's corrupt. She's incompetent. She hates men. She poops her pants. And her face looks like old man balls with herpes open sores all over it.

Fuck that bitch and that globalist fucktard Bill Clinton horse she rode in on.

The end.

Trump 2016.

[Image: CqRUfXyUEAAxwhX.jpg]

Quote: (08-25-2016 11:55 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I am awestruck that this is happening at all.

She's doing it because she needs to make sure Trump stays a lunatic. Since she has no likable or endearing qualities, the only reason anyone wants to vote for her at all is because she's seen by them as "not a lunatic."

The questions over her health potentially threatened to make her scarier than a lunatic. Also, Trump has been pivoting so as to make himself seem less like one.

So now she needs to make Trump "literally Hitler," explicitly. She needs to say he's a lunatic demagogue leading a mob of Nazis.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

Quote: (08-25-2016 01:22 PM)Libertas Wrote:  

Quote: (08-25-2016 11:55 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

I am awestruck that this is happening at all.

She's doing it because she needs to make sure Trump stays a lunatic. Since she has no likable or endearing qualities, the only reason anyone wants to vote for her at all is because she's seen by them as "not a lunatic."

The questions over her health potentially threatened to make her scarier than a lunatic. Also, Trump has been pivoting so as to make himself seem less like one.

So now she needs to make Trump "literally Hitler," explicitly. She needs to say he's a lunatic demagogue leading a mob of Nazis.
I wonder what the media said about Hitler and his supporters before he was elected. And somehow he managed to still take over Germany. Can any history buffs give us a campaign synopsis of the Third Reich in 1938 Germany? There's probably something we could learn from the comparison.

Someone forgot to push back the press/post timer for Hillary with the speech delay! The press release/post speech statement just went live on her website. https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/ther...d_altright

Quote:Quote:

If you want to put a man who courts white supremacists and the “alt-right” (coined by the head of a white nationalist think tank to describe those who idealize “white identity” and preserving “Western civilization”) in the White House, vote for Trump.