rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst virginity loss ever

Hey RooshVForumers,

I know losing your virginity is not a big deal at all, but I think I just had one of the worst ones ever. I'm a Korean-American who was faithful to Roosh's book Bang, and tried to emulate as much as possible. I am nineteen years old and about to enter college in America. I went to a pretty big venue in Seoul, lots of good looking chicks there. I had some warmups with three girls-ish before I met a girl, about a 3 or 4, fat and a shitty pimpled face. I didn't see her face much because we were grinding and shit and one thing led to another and we went to a nearby motel to fuck. Now I didn't get hard all night probably whiskey dick, and when it came the time to do the deed, I got hard for maybe a minute and fucked her, until I went completely limp. I felt like shit that not only was this a fugly girl but I was wasting my virginity away without even finishing. I'm at a great trauma, and although college is beginning in a week, this will haunt me for some time.

What are some other cringeworthy virginity loss stories?

Virginity isn't a big deal, you lost it, move on.

Keep learning game, start approaching and banging hotter girls.

Guaranteed all of us have a shitty sex story, pun and pun not intended.

This doesn't really need it's own thread, secondly make sure to read the forum rules.

Welcome to the forum !

As for my experience I was 15 1/2 and lost my virginity to a girl who had braces and gave me head before we fucked. Needless to say the head she gave me definitely pinched my dick more than a few times, we ended up fucking, I didn't cum.

Quote: (08-12-2016 04:57 PM)Hercules Wrote:  

... I met a girl, about a 3 or 4, fat and a shitty pimpled face.....I didn't get hard all night probably whiskey dick, and when it came the time to do the deed, I got hard for maybe a minute and fucked her, until I went completely limp. .... this will haunt me for some time.

It's not "whiskey dick" per se: nothing related to alcohol... it's simply and naturally related to the girl's utter ugliness. I mean, nobody can have great sex with really ugly women (unless, I don't know, someone's just been released from prison, and is sex-starved... or, say, some brutish Turkish truck driver could probably fuck anything walking under the sun, but not us).

So, you shouldn't be ashamed of "having gotten hard only one minute" with such an ugly fat beast. You should, nevertheless, be ashamed to have invited into your bed such a monster. Do not repeat. Nothing under HB5,5 should ever, ever be fucked by you, my young friend: have self-esteem, and kindness to your own dick! Give it quality!

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll move on quickly and onto better things. Hopefully college will treat me well.

You're no victim. You have no one to blame but yourself.

The good news is that you're honest. I'm tired of guys exaggerating the quality of their lays.

Stories about fucking hideous fatties are far more entertaining than stories where guys lie about bedding 8's and 9's.

I'm the King of Beijing!

This is a good opportunity tell my virginity story, since it's kind of amusing. I was 20 and already in relationship with a girl who didn't put out for a year. I told her that if we didn't have intercourse I was going to move to another city in a few days. She must have known I was dead serious, because she responded by letting me fuck her immediately. I was so annoyed with her at this point I even tried anal first. After that failed with her wincing and saying it hurt, I fucked her normally. She still complained, but I kept going. I had no idea at the time, but this was some natural game I was running. I came in her, no condom. She was supposedly a virgin too. It was nothing earth shattering, but it was pussy for the first time, so not too shabby. Afterwards she asked me if I was going to stay with her. I said yes. She was a terrible lay during our entire relationship. I stayed with her another year before I couldn't take her temper tantrums, insanity, and bad sex anymore. What happened to her after is very Red Pill: got pregnant by two different men, and married a beta guy to help raise her bastard kids. Funny thing is *I am* a recovering beta guy.... but I have these dark triad moments. If I only knew then what I know now.

Quote: (08-12-2016 07:16 PM)Hercules Wrote:  

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'll move on quickly and onto better things. Hopefully college will treat me well.

Losing your virginity before college is a good thing, now that you got it out of the way you won't get much hangup or anxiety about losing it in college, nor the pressure.

College is a fantastic place to hone your game skills - this forum is the perfect place to help you !

Quote: (08-12-2016 07:41 PM)Suits Wrote:  

You're no victim. You have no one to blame but yourself.

The good news is that you're honest. I'm tired of guys exaggerating the quality of their lays.

Stories about fucking hideous fatties are far more entertaining than stories where guys lie about bedding 8's and 9's.

Remember this thread ? I still shudder at what I did on Page 1

thread-39694.html

I lost mine at 16 to a not bad looking high school basketball center with a slightly drifting eye in a motherfuckin' Knight's Inn motel room.

5'10", ok tits, ok rest of her, meh face. Was not her first, either.

Don't think I have ever been in that motel chain before or after.

Man, I feel bad for losing mine during the summer before freshman high school. RVF making me feel like some degenerate young horn dog.

Guess what industry the girl worked in??

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Male virginity is an invalid concept precisely because it uses the same word as female virginity which does have a real physical meaning.

This misuse of the word applied to males that applies only to females could be responsible for a variety of "nervous" experiences for a guy's first time.

You have crossed the experience threshold but your journey is just starting. What happened to you isn't that important. There's a lot more ahead and it's likely to get a lot better.

Forget this phrase you used "wasting your virginity away." You are not a girl from a good family who was soiled by the small town drunk for your first time out of wedlock and everyone knows about it, so stop talking like one.

You are a guy who, perhaps out of a nervous lack of confidence chose a fat 3 to lower the chance of rejection. Go for the rejection next time and perhaps you will be both pleasantly surprised and experience a substantial boost in your "performance."

I don't have a first-time sex story because I'm still a virgin and live in my mom's basement. I subsist on the hotpockets that she brings me from time to time.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-13-2016 12:26 AM)Suits Wrote:  

I don't have a first-time sex story because I'm still a virgin and live in my mom's basement. I subsist on the hotpockets that she brings me from time to time.

Hotpocket sex story perhaps?

Quote: (08-13-2016 12:30 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:  

American Pocket: RVF Edition

No. That's what burritos are for.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (08-13-2016 01:22 AM)Suits Wrote:  

No. That's what burritos are for.

Craft beer for lube ?

Yeah, I need to go to bed.

@ OP

Did you ever accidentally bring a lady boy back to your place at 3 am only to turn the lights on and be horrified???

Now thats trauma bro

IMO, I think any guy with limited sexual experience should focus on getting a girlfriend. You wont 'learn' much about the practical stuff if you just try to pick up random new ones in order to step up your notch count (not saying that is what you have in mind just trying to make a point) compared to being for some time with the same girl to experiment in mostly sober occassions. After that you can start to explore more and hook up with other chicks.

Check the condoms.

If they're too tight, they will restrict blood flow causing you to lose your erection.

My first time happened at 17, with a chubby goth girl who listened to Enigma on repeat from a CD boombox the entire time we were going at it. I took a lot of heat from my buddies when they heard about that one.

It was okay. The world didn't end. There were plenty of nicer girls after that. I turned out mostly alright.

Quote: (08-13-2016 05:31 PM)Straw Hat Pirate Wrote:  

Check the condoms.

If they're too tight, they will restrict blood flow causing you to lose your erection.

From India, you say?

It's the last that counts, not the first.

I know right, I'm such a softy.

Quote: (08-12-2016 05:23 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Virginity isn't a big deal, you lost it, move on.

Exactly. Women are the ones who fantasize about what their "first" is going to be like. Us guys are just glad to ditch that V card. Mine certainly was nothing to write home about...a trailer trash ho when I was 17.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (08-15-2016 11:28 AM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Exactly. Women are the ones who fantasize about what their "first" is going to be like. Us guys are just glad to ditch that V card. Mine certainly was nothing to write home about...a trailer trash ho when I was 17.

What, you guys never fantasized about banging your teacher or some girl at school?

[Image: icon_razz.gif]

Quote: (08-15-2016 11:34 AM)ThundercockVeritas Wrote:  

Quote: (08-15-2016 11:28 AM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

What, you guys never fantasized about banging your teacher or some girl at school?

[Image: icon_razz.gif]

That's not about the "first time" thats just about banging the teacher.

I fail to see the difference of you've never had sex, but hey, to each their own.