rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

should I try to change HER?

alright...so im in a bit of a dilemna here...right now im kindof seeing a girl (we'll call Anna) who is a huge Druggy (just my luck,i keep meeting bloody stoner chicks)..ever since we met last weekend we've been basically together whenever neither of us is working except for this weekend when I went back to my home city (2 hrs away) for a friends bday,etc., etc.

anyway, I'll get to the point. I've tried my hardest to keep this girl interested(using a mixture of all the techniques ive learned) and we've ended up making out twice (in public where i couldnt really close the deal). Anna's friend (another stoner,probably even hotter then Anna) messaged me saying that Anna likes me and wants me to "ask her out". All seems a bit high schoolish to me. Anyway, whenever Im around this girl we have great times, but IMO her drug use is a bit of a problem. I get high with her all the time (probably not encouraging the situation), but even that I want to cut down as I dont want to return to my high school lifestyle. She's tried to get me to do Coke, but I quoted Denis Leary and told her that Id rather not do a drug that makes my penis small,makes my nose bleed,makes my heart explode and sucks all my money out of the bank.

I dont want to change her specifically for me,but because even if we didnt "date" and moved into the friend zone I'd still be worried about her,as I know first hand that drugs can f*ck people up...I spent an hour on my best friends bday in my former city worried cuz she texted me saying she was on E until I said fuck it there's nothing I can do about it and smoked a joint to get my head clear lol.

Also,would this help my alpha status at all? Making her prove that she's worth it by giving up the drugs? and would it help if say i offered to give up weed if she gave up the hard drugs like E and Cocaine and just went down to weed?

I know a lot of you will say grow some balls forget about her and move onto someone else,but I feel that I could see myself moving into a longterm relationship with her even with her drug use,and isnt that what we're all striving for?The perfect girl?
Thoughts?

sorry,double posted.

You want an LTR with a drug addict? lol, you must come from a lot of chaos.

She is NOT going to give up her drugs for you. You must be desperate.

Is she british. lots of british chicks i meat are druggies. has to be a cultural thing

Quote: (02-25-2009 11:22 PM)lance Wrote:  

You want an LTR with a drug addict? lol, you must come from a lot of chaos.

She is NOT going to give up her drugs for you. You must be desperate.

im not desperate lol [Image: angel.gif]v , its just that without the drugs this girl would be perfect...and strangely enough she is british...cant get enough of the accent lol.

Man, you dont need to try to keep this girl interested. You don't need to cut deals with her about any habit or preference she has. Thats not how it works.

She should be trying to KEEP YOU interested. She should be wondering what it is SHE NEEDS TO DO to keep you.

Have you ever thought how attractive it is to WALK AWAY?

(And the text is very immature. Rise above it all. She'll wake one day and come chasing a guy like you - but maybe not you. You'll be with someone whose better in lots of ways - you would have moved on).

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Quote: (03-02-2009 06:22 AM)twigman Wrote:  

Man, you dont need to try to keep this girl interested. You don't need to cut deals with her about any habit or preference she has. Thats not how it works.

She should be trying to KEEP YOU interested. She should be wondering what it is SHE NEEDS TO DO to keep you.

(And the text is very immature. Rise above it all. She'll wake one day and come chasing a guy like you - but maybe not you. You'll be with someone whose better in lots of ways - you would have moved on).

Totally agree with Twigman. I think you deserve someone better. My uncle used to say this: Enthusiasm and the heat of love die fast. Look for someone that's compatible with you. Someone that makes your heart smile. [Image: wink.gif]

Tango
----------
http://onlinedating.simplifying.it

Just let her get all coked up and then nail her, or let her do coke throughout the sex, so then she can bang multiple times. Don't get all Florence Nightingale and try to change this girl, its a waste of fucking time, trust me. And if you think she is perfect without the drugs she is not going to quit them until she grows up. If you want to make fun of her for doing it just tell her that it got into the country in some poor Colombian's or Venezuelan's ass.

Quote: (03-02-2009 06:22 AM)twigman Wrote:  

so we're still "seeing" each other, you know what that means im assuming, but would it be attractive then if I just said look Im not gonna put anything into this relationship unless you prove to me that you care by slowing down with the drugs? I suppose I should really walk away but I like to be seen as a "good guy" type and I'd still end up being friends with her like most chicks I talk to anyway so I'd still actually give a shit cuz I just care way too much about my friends in general to let them fuck themselves over...maybe a good thing,maybe a bad thing.

Quote: (03-26-2009 01:24 AM)College Game Wrote:  

Just let her get all coked up and then nail her, or let her do coke throughout the sex, so then she can bang multiple times. Don't get all Florence Nightingale and try to change this girl, its a waste of fucking time, trust me. And if you think she is perfect without the drugs she is not going to quit them until she grows up. If you want to make fun of her for doing it just tell her that it got into the country in some poor Colombian's or Venezuelan's ass.

Ive already nailed her multiple times so thats not the issue, the issue is the relationship and how I'd consider myself the luckiest guy on earth if it wasnt for the drugs...everybody has their faults though and Im not saying Im perfect or anything(but I try to be[Image: tongue.gif])..I dont care about weed and whatever and actually do it like at least once a week lol. its just the other shit that I have no interest in because it will fuck somebody up one day and its just lame in the first place..not to mention the fact that it sucks all the money out of the bank.

I like that quote about the Colombian, I'll probably use it lol.

Meh, people don't give up drugs for other people. They either do it for themselves because of some misguided sense of enlightenment, jail, or near death experience.

Quote: (03-26-2009 02:38 PM)Trotter Wrote:  

Meh, people don't give up drugs for other people. They either do it for themselves because of some misguided sense of enlightenment, jail, or near death experience.

yeah I guess your right,like I dont plan on giving up smoking any time soon so who am I to say anything about drug use...I might just walk away and put her in the friend zone.