rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Older women?

Older women?

I'm 34, she's 55. She's insanely curious about me (younger man showing her attention). We talk via email and have never hung out alone. She's never been married. 5'5, 100lbs, smooth body...looks good for a lady her age. Always wanted to bang an older, thin lady with a nice body. Part of me wants to take advantage but the other part says spend more time pursuing younger women and forgot the oldies.
Opinions?

Older women?

55? That is really old. Are you sure you're not selling yourself short? A woman's looks can only hold up for so long, even with good genetics, diet, exercise, and wise lifestyle decisions.

Hello.

Older women?

Your 34 and she's 55? Wow...I wouldn't chase after a 55 year old if I was 80yrs. old. If your not being paid for this interaction, GTFO.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Older women?

Y'know what, let's see the pics of this 55 year old first.

It doesn't seem like too bad of an idea from my point of view.

Somebody get it in writing, quick!

Older women?

I know it seems old, but she's a looker. Can't post her pics b/c that just wouldn't be right..or fair to her. I don't think I'm going to spend anymore time pursuing though. Need to tighten my game for the younger ladies and get ready to move to europe next spring. I'll have dinner with her (planned already) and see what happens, but minimal investment in time is my goal.

Older women?

I'd say go for it if she passes your boner test. I too am a fan of older ladies though I have an upper age limit of 45, yet I have stretched it to 50 to bang some finer talent. End of the day who really cares? There are some 40 year olds that look 60 and vice versa. If you feel like banging her, bang her. Though, I dont understand your dilemma - why can't you pursue younger women and this older broad at the same time? Gotta have many lines open anyway. Stop wasting more time on emails and invite her for a drink already!

Game is a necessary evil

Older women?

Quote: (08-01-2011 01:10 PM)haywire Wrote:  

I'd say go for it if she passes your boner test. I too am a fan of older ladies though I have an upper age limit of 45, yet I have stretched it to 50 to bang some finer talent. End of the day who really cares? There are some 40 year olds that look 60 and vice versa. If you feel like banging her, bang her. Though, I dont understand your dilemma - why can't you pursue younger women and this older broad at the same time? Gotta have many lines open anyway. Stop wasting more time on emails and invite her for a drink already!

Hahahahah..I love you guys!!

Fcuk a drink, invite her over some one one time with the eye that winks and not the one that stinks.

She's 55, she knows the score, she was already on the field before you were even an idea..pipe her so hard that she gets flashbacks of 1955..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Older women?

Quote: (08-01-2011 01:19 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Fcuk a drink, invite her over some one one time with the eye that winks and not the one that stinks.

Hehe forgot to add ofcourse not to a bar but to your home. Wouldn't want to be seen with a cougar in public!

Game is a necessary evil

Older women?

The good thing about going out with a woman of this age is that she does not get pregnant any more ...

The bad that women who appear to be older (facial appearance), want men who appear younger to be social only (parade in public places hand in hand and present to her friends (in the latter case it will be a subject between friends for have 'adopted' a mate)).

Can not forget that a handy conserved old woman was once an egocentric attractive woman!

Older women?

Quote: (07-31-2011 09:24 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

I'm 34, she's 55. She's insanely curious about me (younger man showing her attention). We talk via email and have never hung out alone. She's never been married. 5'5, 100lbs, smooth body...looks good for a lady her age. Always wanted to bang an older, thin lady with a nice body. Part of me wants to take advantage but the other part says spend more time pursuing younger women and forgot the oldies.
Opinions?
My opinion is NO. I do not drink old milk, I like fresh milk. Say no to old milk.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Older women?

You are around the age at which a man is (or should be) at his SMV peak. I would advise making use of your time by not dealing with women who's time has passed.

At the very least, pursue other women while banging her on the side. I just would not recommend anything long term because, if she has somehow managed to avoid slamming into the wall this far, know that it's coming. She's already way beyond fertility. All that's left now is for everything to just break down and fall apart.

This is only my opinion though. You do you. https://www.ourtime.com

Older women?

Quote: (02-11-2019 01:49 PM)Waqqle Wrote:  

At the very least, pursue other women while banging her on the side. I just would not recommend anything long term because, if she has somehow managed to avoid slamming into the wall this far, know that it's coming.
This is only my opinion though. You do you. https://www.ourtime.com

Waqqle has great points here yo cus that's what I was thinking.

I am interested in pursuing an older women (I'm 26) I met in a yoga class but I know that is just for curiosity for me (I think she might teach me a thing or two) and pleasure for her. I think we both know what the premise is and what we both want from it. I say go ahead.

Older women?

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

Older women?

As long as you get a boner and cum, you are a winner. Who are we to judge you for your taste?

Older women?

They don't yell
they don't tell
they don't swell
and they grateful as hell

Bang out that sweet Milf