rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

girl "hates all men" ... wtf?!?!

I'd hate to just walk away from this little hottie.... but when I get lines about her hating all men, is that just the best thing? Tell her to talk to me when she decides to grow up a bit?

or does anyone here have any brilliant method to make her open her eyes a little bit?

Have you hooked up with her yet? Is her attitude preventing you from sleeping with her or is it just something that's annoying in between sex?

We haven't hooked up yet.. almost - but I had to leave for work before we could go beyond some very heavy playing around. She's since turned cold with this "I hate all men" b.s. and doesn't even want to talk (often) to me any more.

I dropped a bit of a message on her this weekend saying "look if you're not interested, you're not interested - I'll back off" - she get very upset with what I said, saying "I'm the one running away now" in addition to the "I hate all men".

I don't want to drop into a friend zone with her... but if it's a loss, it's a loss (damn - she's hot though!)...

Maybe she was raped before. "i hate men too"

Quote: (02-22-2009 10:56 AM)mcr Wrote:  

We haven't hooked up yet.. almost - but I had to leave for work before we could go beyond some very heavy playing around. She's since turned cold with this "I hate all men" b.s. and doesn't even want to talk (often) to me any more.

I dropped a bit of a message on her this weekend saying "look if you're not interested, you're not interested - I'll back off" - she get very upset with what I said, saying "I'm the one running away now" in addition to the "I hate all men".

I don't want to drop into a friend zone with her... but if it's a loss, it's a loss (damn - she's hot though!)...

Ugh, don't get into that game with her. She undoubtedly have some kind of mental thing going on. Don't feed it because it's apparent she gets off on being melancholy. Unless that ends up being a weird sexual thing then go for it.

A real keeper this girl.

Not [Image: smile.gif]

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"