rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A new job every month and gaming your colleagues - Datasheet

Year 2006-2008 . Between the time I was 18-20 I became a serial job hopper in London . I hated having a boss , condescending colleagues pointing fingers at you for every little thing that goes wrong and hated the whole office environment where everyone was so scared to lose their job they followed instructions like in Soviet under the kgb .

So I started taking a new job every month and give them my leaving notice 3 weeks into the job . The first month at every job they call it the honeymoon period when you are under the training period and free from cricticism , office politics and generally if you have a interesting personality you sort of become the focal point of interest, the cool new guy at the office . I also had an easier time spending 8 hours doing something I don't care about as I was getting to know a new place and new people .

The other great advantage of forever being on this trail is that you can pull a lot of birds ! It's literally having access to a huge talent pool via a social club every month . You would easily attain the social trust factor because of meeting them at work and you can hit on multiple girls within the same company in various departments . For example every hotel I would leave I was adding the girls on facebook (no whatsapp back in the day ) and hitting them with the "I found you cute the moment I looked at you . I just quit work as I got an offer for a job helping the old people and the homeless at Oxfam . This kind of always have been my passion in life , but would you like to meet for a drink maybe ?"

It was incredibly easy to get dates and get laid as most office workers are generally bored out of their fucking mind and a lot of them are too lousy to hit the nightclub or set up a dating profile . They can easily be swooped by the right player . Generally be dependable , somewhat conservative but interesting enough for them to embark on an one night adventure with you as an escape from their monotonous life .

This works particularly good for people without a specific domain or goal in life who are working dead end jobs without much career progression . It works great in a big city like London where you wouldn't run out of hotels and pubs to send your cv to in your lifetime .

I always used to state in my CV I have been working on my family business and we recently sold the business which is why I am looking for a job . This negates any question they might have about your previous jobs or references . While quitting I would generally say my father just had a stroke and I would spend the next few months taking care of him or I am really sorry I just got offered my dream job of helping out the poor and elderly .

I was amongst people who were trying to act bossy and was your "supervisor" and yet earning 20p an hour salary more than you . Everyone was bowing down to their line managers and scared to put a foot wrong . My don't care ballsy attitude gave out the free vibe and I was looked at as a hero and cool guy in most places I worked . Also it felt awesome to put some of these "bosses" in their place . The winter of 2008 I was working for Thistle Hotels on Piccadilly London and the manager told me you can't get new years eve off . I politely replied back "No I am having that day off" . She replied "No you don't understand you CANNOT have the day off , you are new and there are people who sacrificed their new years in the previous years " . I replied back with a wry smile "No, YOU don't understand I am having the New Years eve off one way or another " . Later all her attitude disappeared and she was begging me to do some shifts during the holiday period as she wouldn't get anyone else for cover or someone new to start work within that time . That's the thing about giving your notice , your boss realises they do not have the fear factor or authority over you anymore so they are extra nice to you requesting rather than demanding or asking you to do something. I had a jolly good time spending 15 days under training and 15 days on my notice period before fucking off .

Some jobs I got so popular within a month they threw me a leaving party . I invariably always got some serious ass from these office parties , the competition is non existent and gaming these simpletons had never been easier .

I always had new jobs in the pipeline so I never was without work and on top I got the monthly holiday pay added as a bonus . Working in a pub or hotel frontdesk in London I would get a number of young hot girls drop their CV at the door . I would take their number from their cv onto my phone and text them "Hey you just dropped your cv at my hotel this afternoon . I was the guy at the frontdesk , would you like to meet for a drink maybe " A small percentage of girls found it nosy of me to take their info from the cv but most of them were receptive and credited me for being ballsy and original .

Currently I have around 400 ex colleagues as friends on facebook and about 50 of them that I have fucked over 2 years . I get free friends and family rates in hotel chains around the world via them colleagues cum friends and never am short of a free pint at the pubs when I pop in to visit some of them .

I grew up to do cinema school and now work as a videographer shooting music videos and travelling the world but look back at that phase of my life with great fondness and tremendous nostalgia . For any vagabond finding himself without a direction in life this is a decent way of not living on government money and still have a organised lifestyle without the stress, pressure and performance anxiety of a real job .

If you tried this at my level in the corporate chain you'd get black listed quickly. My circle of colleagues between industries is stupid tiny and i'm only at the mid level.

Obviously only do this if you're doing bottom barrel jobs for minimum wage.

If you're making any respectable amount of money (30k£+) don't screw yourself.

^ Agree with TheBeast1 - this is a terrible idea for anyone with real career prospects. As an employer, if I see someone has bounced from firm to firm (and I'm talking less than a year at each) I simply wouldn't bother employing them. It's fine if your ambition is to do entry level stuff, but for anyone who is looking for a career, this is very bad news. You also rob yourself of the opportunity to find any real satisfaction and depth in the work you're engaged in.

People in video production change jobs every 4-6 months, most gigs are short term freelance and it's very rare to have a gig for more than 6 months, maybe a year tops. That said, the video production industry is a small town and everyone knows everyone so canoodling with coworkers is still a horrible idea if you're looking to make a career.

I hustle so hard the only man near my skill level is Donald Trump himself.

I hustle pool halls, poker establishments, criminals, cops, strippers, hookers, bartenders, waitresses, hostesses, bachelorette parties, family businesses, internet, regular folks walking the street, roommates, friends, family, friends of the family, women, men, and even children alike.

My mad scientist friends and I are trying to accumulate a few hundred thousand dollars and we are going to completely dominate and slay the entire Vegas strip. My math skills and poker face is so tight people find it terrifying frankly. My ruthlessness in acquiring cash is only matched with my keen verbal schwag that gets me out of speeding tickets and helps me acquire all manner of good things, be it cash, grass, or pussy.

If anybody wants to go into business with me (I am an unbelievably good salesman and market all good American businesses relentlessly) let me know via PM. I do require capital upfront. Large sums of it.

Some day I will build many nuclear reactors and desalinate millions of gallons of water in California and give power and water away for free. I will terraform the desert and make it the new Garden of Eden.

Sit and watch should I get banned, I will make the news very soon. My powers of persuasion and commitment to virtue is so intense that people naturally confess to me all their deepest sins and darkest fears.

Once I get a few million twitter followers I will start seriously waging war on the Clintons and all other opponents of good men everywhere. Trump's victory is guaranteed, as God is on our side.

^^Hades, are you trying to find the drunk lounge buddy?

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

During college breaks and after college for a year, I worked as an office temp. I typed memos and reports, filed stuff and answered phones. I told my agencies to never place me on an assignment that lasted more than a week. This was to keep me from getting bored and to avoid office politics. That turned out to be a good move.

Temping was a great job for someone with low ambition and/or for someone moonlighting a second career. Adjusted for inflation, I was making $36 USD an hour at my peak. This was before executives knew how to use word processors, which were more complicated in some ways than they are now. I actually learned a lot about office life and how companies work by observing several dozen of them from the inside. They're mostly the same.

Quote: (08-01-2016 07:13 PM)Hades Wrote:  

I hustle so hard the only man near my skill level is Donald Trump himself.

I hustle pool halls, poker establishments, criminals, cops, strippers, hookers, bartenders, waitresses, hostesses, bachelorette parties, family businesses, internet, regular folks walking the street, roommates, friends, family, friends of the family, women, men, and even children alike.

My mad scientist friends and I are trying to accumulate a few hundred thousand dollars and we are going to completely dominate and slay the entire Vegas strip. My math skills and poker face is so tight people find it terrifying frankly. My ruthlessness in acquiring cash is only matched with my keen verbal schwag that gets me out of speeding tickets and helps me acquire all manner of good things, be it cash, grass, or pussy.

If anybody wants to go into business with me (I am an unbelievably good salesman and market all good American businesses relentlessly) let me know via PM. I do require capital upfront. Large sums of it.

Some day I will build many nuclear reactors and desalinate millions of gallons of water in California and give power and water away for free. I will terraform the desert and make it the new Garden of Eden.

Sit and watch should I get banned, I will make the news very soon. My powers of persuasion and commitment to virtue is so intense that people naturally confess to me all their deepest sins and darkest fears.

Once I get a few million twitter followers I will start seriously waging war on the Clintons and all other opponents of good men everywhere. Trump's victory is guaranteed, as God is on our side.

I thought you were going to fight a crusade for Christ. Now you're a hustler?