rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Luggage?

Luggage?

For those of you who travel >3 months and move across multiple locations, what type of luggage do you use? I think it's one thing to pack light (one carry-on size bag) if you're always on the go and using one pants, one shorts, 3-5 shirts...but if you're staying in one location for a few months, and then moving on, have you found it better to carry a regular suitcase so you can bring more clothes, shoes, etc...?

Luggage?

Quote: (07-31-2011 05:10 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

For those of you who travel >3 months and move across multiple locations, what type of luggage do you use? I think it's one thing to pack light (one carry-on size bag) if you're always on the go and using one pants, one shorts, 3-5 shirts...but if you're staying in one location for a few months, and then moving on, have you found it better to carry a regular suitcase so you can bring more clothes, shoes, etc...?

Don't wanna promote my site too much but this post might come in handy :

http://www.aroundtheworldin80girls.com/2...orld-trip/

Not really mend for a short trip but you might find some usefull info

Grtz Neil

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Luggage?

If I travel for less than a week, I use a single bag that's easily (both weight and volume wise) carried in one hand. If it is for more, like a month or more, I carry that, plus another big suitcase with wheels. The wheels are very important imo, as you only need to carry the thing and all of its weight over stairs and the like.

Also, travelling into different climactic areas or winter will drastically increase the amount of clothes that you need. It's hard to get around it as "universal outfit" will get you only so far.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before