rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help needed selecting cities for eurotrip

Hello guys, this is my first post and I want to say that I wished I had come across this forum before I went on my Eurotrip in May, I would have discovered that Amsterdam was really overrated with majority of the girls having bitchshields, that My boys and I should have hungout in Rembrandt square instead of Liedlesplein, that Black guys were a hit in Munchen [Image: wink.gif], and that Praha is one of the best cities in Europe (and cheap too). That being said, I am going to DR in November and I will be staying in either Sosua or Cabarete, any info on places to stay in those two towns will be appreciated. Also, I am planning another Eurotrip for next April for like 3 weeks and I need help selecting around 4 to 5 cities where 7 African American guys can have fun and bag lots of flags. According to my research on this forum so far, I have composed a list of potential cities, Here are the cities I have so far:
Gothenburg, Sweden
Stockholm, Sweden
Olso, Norway
Bergen, Norway
Helsinki, Finland
Reykjevik, Iceland
Tallinn, Estonia
Skopje, Macedonia
Krakow, Poland
Wraclaw, Poland
So I need you guys to help me select 4 or 5 cities and feel free to add other cities you think will be fun.
Thanks in advance

Do you want to narrow it down to 4 or 5?If that is the case then I suggest, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Trondheim, Bergen and a Polish city. I will say the Scandinavia portion of your trip will be expensive, so I hope you guys are renting an apartment or something.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Yes! we plan to rent an apartment most of the trip, it save me a ton of money in Amsterdam.

If you have 3 weeks, 5 days in Prague, one week in Wrocław, make your way to Warsaw, fly/take the coach to Vilnius

ez game.....

Hi Time Zone Hopping,

how tall are you (respectively the other guys)?

The reason why I'm asking is that a lot of the cities you've chosen are either in Scandinavia, Baltics, or Dinaric Alps, and people are very tall there.

I've been living in northern Germany for a long time, and I've just been to Riga.

I'm 5ft10 and this is already "borderline".

If you're 5ft9 or shorter I would give you the advice to game somewhere else, even if your game is tight.

Quote: (07-31-2011 05:19 PM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

If you're 5ft9 or shorter I would give you the advice to game somewhere else, even if your game is tight.
I'm curious about the 5' 9'' or under part since that applies to me and I'm thinking of a trip through europe soon.

Lots of shorter men in greece, spain and italy (to some extent). Further south you go, shorter they get. My friend (5'6) does pretty well in germany though. He's american but speaks decent german.

Here we go again with the height...Just go there and if you can't pull it has nothing to do with height.

Do you know how crazy this sounds? "Im 5'9 which 20 countries should I avoid?"

Scandinavian guys are dorks and anyone with any form of game will outclass them.

Yeah the height thing is crossing the line of insecurity.

Race... okay. There's some merit to discussing it. But height?

What's next?

"My penis is 5 inches. What countries should I go to?"
"My balls haven't descended. Can you give me a list of countries where girls dig that?"
"Is it okay if I go to Brazil in October if I'm not circumcised."

Quote: (07-31-2011 05:19 PM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

Hi Time Zone Hopping,

how tall are you (respectively the other guys)?

The reason why I'm asking is that a lot of the cities you've chosen are either in Scandinavia, Baltics, or Dinaric Alps, and people are very tall there.

I've been living in northern Germany for a long time, and I've just been to Riga.

I'm 5ft10 and this is already "borderline".

i am 5'10 and half and never had a problem in Munchen, on the flip side, one of my boy is around 6'1 but did not have as much luck as i did with the girls. i think its about finding your niche and exploiting it.

Quote: (07-31-2011 09:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Seems like the taller guys around here are the ones who put so much emphasis on it.

Quote: (07-31-2011 09:17 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Scandinavian guys are dorks and anyone with any form of game will outclass them.

Do you know how many male models come from Scandinavia? Many do.

Why do you think is it the case that Swedish guys in clubs just stand around in the corner, holding their drinks in front of their chest?

Believe it or not there are people who don't need game to get layed (if they have the looks, the height, the fame, or whatever).

Avoid Bergen. If you want to see the Fjords stay a bit inland where it doesnt rain as much.

Quote: (07-31-2011 09:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Race... okay. There's some merit to discussing it. But height?

What's next?

"My penis is 5 inches. What countries should I go to?"
"My balls haven't descended. Can you give me a list of countries where girls dig that?"
"Is it okay if I go to Brazil in October if I'm not circumcised."

I can confirm that being uncircumcised in Brazil during October will work in your favour IF you are more than 5'8, have a unibrow and look good in crocs. You also need to wear white linen clothes and speak in American ghetto ebonics even though you have to be lilly white. If this is not you, chances are you will have to pay for sex and a lot of the women will spit on your face the minute you say hello to them.

If your balls have not descended yet, your best holiday destination will probably be either The Vatican or Paris. It used to be Greece I believe.

If you only have a 5 inch penis, my suggestion is India. Rumors are in that Indian men are smaller than the Japanese and Koreans. This is a recent development and only started to happen once they all became computer programmers and software engineers working in call centres according to the latest scientific research. So you would be packing some serious heat and the Indian girls like it hot.

Quote: (07-31-2011 03:47 PM)Time Zone Hopping Wrote:  

where 7 African American guys can have fun and bag lots of flags.

Why do you roll with such a large posse? I hope you guys split up in smaller groups of 2s and 3s when you sarge. I guess it would be intimidating for a small group of girls to be surrounded by 7 hungry wolves...
I've found that for me it's best to roll either solo or with 1-2 good wingmen. When I'm out with the boys drinking, we never pull anything.

7 African-American guys will have serious trouble getting into the better clubs in Scandinavia.

Quote: (08-01-2011 02:26 AM)K-man Wrote:  

Quote: (07-31-2011 03:47 PM)Time Zone Hopping Wrote:  

where 7 African American guys can have fun and bag lots of flags.

Why do you roll with such a large posse? I hope you guys split up in smaller groups of 2s and 3s when you sarge. I guess it would be intimidating for a small group of girls to be surrounded by 7 hungry wolves...
I've found that for me it's best to roll either solo or with 1-2 good wingmen. When I'm out with the boys drinking, we never pull anything.

We normally do split up into smaller groups because doing anything other than that is inviting unnecessary scrutiny as we found out in Munchen this past May.

Quote: (08-01-2011 04:30 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

7 African-American guys will have serious trouble getting into the better clubs in Scandinavia.

of course we would, hence why we plan to split up into smaller groups. I don't think any bouncer in his right mind will allow a group of 7 guy into a club for the fear of it being a sausage fest.

Quote: (08-01-2011 01:40 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

Avoid Bergen. If you want to see the Fjords stay a bit inland where it doesnt rain as much.

Thanks for the heads up about Bergen. What do you think about Iceland and Finland?

From what I have read on here and seen myself up there, black dudes do well in Scandinavia. Cannot see that height is a big issue unless you want it to be. So, I would suggest you start in Oslo and then move on to Stockholm (Gothenburg optional, can't judge the city as I have never been there). Oslo and STHLM are interesting enough by themselves. Then you could jump on a ferry to either Helsinki or Tallinn and explore those cities. Both are very close to each other. Poland is an option if enough time is left after that. Reykjavik or Skopje are too far out from Scandinavia to combine it in my opinion. I agree with previous guys that you should not do much more than maybe 4-5 cities if you have only three weeks available.

Quote: (08-01-2011 07:42 AM)Time Zone Hopping Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2011 01:40 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

Thanks for the heads up about Bergen. What do you think about Iceland and Finland?

Just to let you know the reason behind me not liking Bergen is the awful weather and the general lack of people walking around. There are hot girls there who are friendly though its just that the weather can be very cloudy and rainy and you don't have much foot traffic.

As for Finland I haven't spent enough time in Helsinki to give a verdict about it. I thought it was a nice town and had plenty of beautiful women.
You can't go wrong with Stockholm though. Beautiful city with amazing public transport and amazing looking women.

Gothenburg from what I've seen is a small city that is very walkable. I think the exotic factor would work even more in your favour. Vicous is the Gothenburg expert so listen to what he says.

Quote: (08-01-2011 07:22 AM)Time Zone Hopping Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2011 04:30 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

of course we would, hence why we plan to split up into smaller groups. I don't think any bouncer in his right mind will allow a group of 7 guys into a club for the fear of it being a sausage fest.

Especially 7 black guys *blinks ominously*

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-01-2011 01:38 AM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

Why do you think is it the case that Swedish guys in clubs just stand around in the corner, holding their drinks in front of their chest?

Believe it or not there are people who don't need game to get layed (if they have the looks, the height, the fame, or whatever).

Scandinavian women only care about tall penis. If you have tall penis, your height is irrelevant. Besides, they see tall guys so much, so short guys are a pleasant novelty to them. The same way they see pure white males there so if you are exotic, they rip your clothes off before you can even get your visa stamped...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (08-01-2011 01:38 AM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

My bad. So the .00001% of Swedens men who are models fuck all the 5 million women there?

In Norway I would hook up waiting in line to get in the club just by standing there and not acting like those guys. They are tools. Many times girls would say "I want one like him." just my short greek looking ass standing there with a slight grin watching these clowns.

Quote: (08-01-2011 07:44 AM)Gavin1234 Wrote:  

From what I have read on here and seen myself up there, black dudes do well in Scandinavia. Cannot see that height is a big issue unless you want it to be. So, I would suggest you start in Oslo and then move on to Stockholm (Gothenburg optional, can't judge the city as I have never been there). Oslo and STHLM are interesting enough by themselves. Then you could jump on a ferry to either Helsinki or Tallinn and explore those cities. Both are very close to each other. Poland is an option if enough time is left after that. Reykjavik or Skopje are too far out from Scandinavia to combine it in my opinion. I agree with previous guys that you should not do much more than maybe 4-5 cities if you have only three weeks available.

I kind of had the feeling that i would be pushing it if I included Skopje to the trip. I believe Iceland is sort of close to Norway though.