rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video Games Can Kill You

Video Games Can Kill You

http://blog.games.yahoo.com/blog/866-xbo...lood-clot/

Another reason to exercise.

Hello.

Video Games Can Kill You

i got to get another xbox. mine died.

i cant live without playing madden online!

Video Games Can Kill You

All you've got to do is move a little.

How hard is that?

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Video Games Can Kill You

How come none of these game addicts get addicted to Wii Fitness? Just sayin'.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Video Games Can Kill You

I read an article in the paper a while ago that said playing video games increases your ability to have lucid dreams... Apparently only tibetan monks have the same level of control when they dream. I'll look for a reference to it.

Video Games Can Kill You

Video games CAN'T kill you. Doing ANYTHING in excess can !

Video Games Can Kill You

12 hours?? Shit. I usually turn my ps3 off after a hour or 2.

Video Games Can Kill You

Shit I remember marathon sessions that lasted for much longer. I know dudes that would rack up 18+ hrs a day for weeks straight in college. It was nuts.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Video Games Can Kill You

Quote: (07-31-2011 11:26 PM)houston Wrote:  

12 hours?? Shit. I usually turn my ps3 off after a hour or 2.

For real; I'm not 14 anymore. I'll bomb a Mario Kart Battle Round when I have friends or girls over or beat Uncharted (which takes about 8 hours) over the course of a few weeks, but I don't see how these guys can have these epic 12-hour sessions on WoW without eating, sleeping or pissing.

I trade every videogame in existence for a constant stream of quality 19-22 year old pussy. Put down the game and learn yourself some game.