rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dallas,Texas

Dallas,Texas

I got a buddy going to school there. And I was wondering if there's any field reports on Dallas? What to do, Where to go and most importantly how are the girls?

Dallas,Texas

Ton of shit to do in Dallas, was there 8 years. I love Texas if I ever move back to the states. I'll be right back in Dallas.

Ask away....

Dallas,Texas

Quote: (07-30-2011 01:45 PM)txbeachbum Wrote:  

Ton of shit to do in Dallas, was there 8 years. I love Texas if I ever move back to the states. I'll be right back in Dallas.

Ask away....
what shit is there to do there? can you name some of the chill spots?

Dallas,Texas

Ok fellas, Mixx in Dallas for 2 weeks Dec. 1st, 2011.

What's the scoop on this city, and its women?

Mixx

Dallas,Texas

lots of hot blondes so u will like that. Dress in your most expensive clothes/watch and act like your important and rich and you'll do all right. If you want to quickly get the locals on your side tell them that Houston sucks and it's too blue collar, they'll like that line.

Dallas,Texas

Quote: (11-11-2011 12:57 PM)redneckpunk Wrote:  

lots of hot blondes so u will like that. Dress in your most expensive clothes/watch and act like your important and rich and you'll do all right. If you want to quickly get the locals on your side tell them that Houston sucks and it's too blue collar, they'll like that line.

HUmmm.......ok. I'll make sure I put down Houston in the name of pussy. Definitely love the blonde part =)

Any other tactics, areas, venues you suggest?

Mixx

Dallas,Texas

I can ask some boys where you should go. Tell me what kind of places and what type of girls you're aiming for mixx. I give u my permission to bash houston for some pussy hehe

Dallas,Texas

Quote: (11-11-2011 03:34 PM)houston Wrote:  

I can ask some boys where you should go.

Thanks, if you know someone who can wing with, that's cool too.

Tell me what kind of places and what type of girls you're aiming for mixx.

the kind of places women are easy-going and DTF of course! [Image: smile.gif]

I give u my permission to bash houston for some pussy hehe

I'll try to limit Houston bashin', but if I do, it's 'cuz it advances my attraction to the next level with my target only.

Besides, I don't know shit about Houston to bash it...[Image: lol.gif]

Mixx