rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Review copies of Day Bang, my new book

I have a total of 30 review copies, 15 for bloggers and 15 for regular readers. The only requirement is that you live in the United States and don't mind giving your address so I can ship you the paperback (I will not store your address anywhere). All I ask for in return is that you email me an honest review of what you thought of the book so that I can maybe post it on my blog. If your review is negative, then so be it. It doesn't have to be glowing.

If you're a blogger and you want a review copy, use this form to email me your postal address and blog URL. I will be giving preference to bloggers that I already know.

If you don't have a blog, I will be giving away 3 copies every day from August 1-5 (Monday through Friday) via the forum. Here's how it will work: I will post a thread about Day Bang in the Girls forum at a random time each day. The first three members to respond to that thread get a copy. I will PM them at the end of the week for their address.

I will ship copies in the middle of August, so you will get the book one month before release (September 19).

Nevermind

*starts hitting f5*

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Roosh, why is this only for guys living in the US?

I sometimes post on other folks blogs about random shit, does that count?

Quote: (07-30-2011 05:05 PM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

My immediate guess is because that's his main demographic as well as postage costs.

Quote: (07-30-2011 05:05 PM)Mighty Mouse Wrote:  

Postage costs and also the extra time it would take for you to get it.

If you change your mind concernin this "US only" thing, I m interested

With kindle you have the ability to update a book to a new revision. Tim Ferris updated his kindle edition of 4-hour workout book in April, months after if was released.

Would it be possible to sell a kindle-only pre-release version, while still keeping to-print date as the official "first date of sale"? And if you updated the kindle version on the to-print date (say with any proofreads you got), would there be a way to take advantage of that to roll the pre-release sales into the official first sale date?

Assuming you're interested in playing the "look how big my first week sales are" game.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Roosh, I don't mind paying to support the cause. Any possibility that you will be doing a pre-release in Early September? For members of this forum, perhaps?

Yes there may be an early september "leak".

Quote: (07-31-2011 06:57 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Yes there may be an early september "leak".

Sweet. Early September is right up my alley.

Is it paperback only for now? I prefer ebooks.

I wonder how many lurkers/new users will register because of this.

oldnemesis: It will be available in ebook. Paperback is only for the review process.

Alright so today the lottery starts. [Image: smile.gif]

You should start it now, so I can get in before I have to leave for work!

Quote: (08-01-2011 06:17 AM)CJ Wrote:  

One, and he beat me.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-01-2011 09:11 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2011 06:17 AM)CJ Wrote:  

One, and he beat me.

Aloha!

[Image: angry.gif] Yeah, I almost feel like "long term" forum members should get priority over any joe shmo who signs up, just to get a copy of the book.

Does APO-AE addresses count? Im in the middle of BFE and could use a good read to boost morale. [Image: angel.gif]

The giveaway process is meant to be completely random, independent of forum contributions.

Quote:Quote:

Does APO-AE addresses count?

No sorry.

Are you going to do the giveaway everyday? What is the routine?

Hello.

Hey, y'all. I'm new. I've been lurking for a while and have been meaning to join. Possibly previewing the Day Game book is clearly my catalyst lol.

Yes every day this week there will be a 3 copy giveaway. Tomorrow I will post another thread.

Roosh is doing this a PR stunt to help grow the forum [Image: lol.gif]

Personally, I don't care if I pay for Day Bang or not, but I would like to use it before the SUMMER ENDS! Day game is very seasonal in the NE...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (08-01-2011 06:53 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Roosh is doing this a PR stunt to help grow the forum [Image: lol.gif]

Personally, I don't care if I pay for Day Bang or not, but I would like to use it before the SUMMER ENDS! Day game is very seasonal in the NE...

I don't care if I pay for Day Bang or not either. I hope my opening post on this site didn't imply that getting it free was my goal, it's not.