rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gym and Alcohol

Gym and Alcohol

I have better results when I game drunk,in the same time I go to the gym.

As you all know alcohol dont match with gym(lot of calories without any benefits).

I wanted to know how do you guys deal with that?what alcohol do you take?and is there others alternatives(I dont know if the weed can be an alternative for alcohol)

Gym and Alcohol

Vodka on ice (about 65cal for 1fl oz). If you cant take it drink it with soda water and lemon.

Gym and Alcohol

Not sure if this is a serious question. I see no upsides of using alcohol whilst at the gym.

Having said that, I once went to the gym straight after a night out of heavy drinking. The club I was at finished early and I knew I'd be in for a massive hangover if I didn't do something physically vigorous. There were no girls to hit on so sex was off the cards. Fortunately I live close to a 24 hour gym. It was a fun workout but there was no doubt that my strength and endurance levels were below normal.

Gym and Alcohol

I hope hes not going to the gym after drinking... Injury will come quick.

Gym and Alcohol

No guys I mean when you go to gym you should eat healthy and go for a good diet to have better results.Alcohol is not usually adviced for people who make sports,but it is important for nightgame.

Thank you @atyour cervix

Gym and Alcohol

I think the issue of not being able to game if not on alcohol needs to be addressed . I was on the same trail for a long long time and it just keeps getting worse with time . I used to do dates and one night stands rinse repeat and I realised when I was going for a second date /shag directly at the girls apartment mid afternoon the conversations weren't going anywhere and the sex was not nearly as passionate . I would not not feel the urge to put in the effort in almost all aspects of sex and instead just wrap it up quickly no different than masturbating .

If you truly are serious about health and looking good in front of the mirror you have to turn your back on regular drinking at some point . What I do now is hit the clubs and order a refreshing non alcoholic cocktail which looks and tastes just as good and a lot of the times the birds I chat up takes a sip and don't have the slightest idea what she's drinking is non alcoholic . Also I realised a lot of the impact of alcohol is just like cigarettes and smart phones , it gives you a confidence boost holding on to it . Over time I started getting the same kind of buzz from nonalcoholic cocktails basically juice over ice as I would get from a vodka redbull . It comes sooner than you think , it's just about tuning your mind .

You can allow yourself a proper drinking nightout once a month or once every two weeks but sooner you can let go of alcohol as a crutch the sooner you will be in a better place mentallya nd physically and will hold you in good stead when you are late thirties and half as wrinkly as your drinking buddies .

Gym and Alcohol

Reposted from the Liquor Thread:

Whisky, vodka, and most other spirits actually all have the same calorie count. As long as the ABV is the same brown spirits won't have any more calories than vodka. The only thing that will make a difference is added sugar.

Just don't drink anything with added sugar, that's about the best you can do.