rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Guess which race of women scientifically have the smallest, strongest & tightest vag?

Guess which race of women scientifically have the smallest, strongest & tightest vag?

have to say I'm surprised by these findings. I have more attraction to Asian, Latina and white women personally and have never found a black women attractive. I always thought Asian women were tighter and after them white women, but apparently these studies say the opposite.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20042169

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2593128/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10895030

http://www.justanswer.com/ob-gyn/6d52a-w...ina-s.html

All these links and studies show that their vaginal canal's are smaller, the pelvic muscle strength is stronger than other races. The explanation being black women have more musculature in their PC muscles as well as their vaginal canal's being smaller due to that race naturally giving birth to babies with smaller heads than white or Asian women. Also the rates of incontinence is smallest in black women.

There is definitely a racial difference and also genetic factors which determine the length of vagina. White women give birth to babies with larger heads "on average" so their hips are "on average" broader, and their vaginal opening is also larger. Black women, actually have smaller vagina's. They give birth to babies with smaller heads and have smaller hips. Black women store more body fat on their buttocks, but their hips are actually smaller (men and women). White people also have longer torso's and white women also have longer vagina's. Asian women have shorter vagina's than both black and white women, have wider openings than black women, but not as large as white women. Unlike penis size, the body size/shape of a woman has an influence on vaginal size. Taller women (longer torso) with wider hips will most likely have longer and deeper set vagina. Torso size/length is more significant than actual height. As for men however, a 6' 8" man may have a smaller penis than a 5' 8" man, just like has ears may also be smaller. External organs are not influenced by body size or height, whereas internal organs are.

1st post and 1st thread, and its on race.

Bold move

First post thread noob gots no respek.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (07-13-2016 08:42 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Bold move

Well seeing as all over the world they've been talking about race relations recently it didn't seem like such a bad move. Then I thought what's something that could unite all the men on this forum?

Then it hit me...Pussy

Not surprised. Asians tend to go OD on thigh gap but I think thigh gap beyond a certain point makes the pussy looser.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Someone's been a very noseyneighbor.

I don't know about that, theoretically perhaps but Asian women are smaller and a 5' foot girl is going to be tight. The loosest I've tried has consistently been Scandinavian 'liberated' women.

Quote: (07-13-2016 08:42 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Bold move

[Image: 3y4a3.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Nothing's tighter than my fleshlight on max suction

Quote: (07-13-2016 08:48 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I don't know about that, theoretically perhaps but Asian women are smaller and a 5' foot girl is going to be tight. The loosest I've tried has consistently been Scandinavian 'liberated' women.

A 5' girl won't necessarily be tight. It's based on hip size and torso length. Asian women usually aren't as deep, but the width of their vagina's are bigger. It's the width that determines tightness.

Just because you can bottom out in a girl doesn't mean she's tight.

I gotta concur. Black women have always made me blow my load easier, I thought it was just kegel exercises but this study proves their vag was just tighter and they had more natural strength and control. Now I can seek out that perfect half black / half asian combo for my ultimate unicorn bang.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (07-13-2016 08:54 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I gotta concur. Black women have always made me blow my load easier, I thought it was just kegel control but this study proves their vag was just tighter and they had more natural strength and control. Now I can seek out that perfect half black / half asian combo for my ultimate unicorn bang.

Well according to the studies, black women have tighter vagina's and more PC muscle control as well as thicker vaginal muscles in general. So you were right. It's both

Had to click. Which ones?

Quote: (07-13-2016 08:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

You can't see? The studies show black women do

Stealth race troll isn't so stealthy.

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:08 PM)philosophical_recovery Wrote:  

Not trolling. Just something I saw on another site and decided to post here for an icebreaker.

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:10 PM)noseyneighbor Wrote:  

Not trolling. Just something I saw on another site and decided to post here for an icebreaker.

Why did you feel the need to break the ice?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:12 PM)Suits Wrote:  

I'm a newbie. Just trying to start conversation. In fact, do these studies ring true in anyone's experience? Never been with a black girl, never wanted to be with one, but interested in hearing from others if its so.

Who cares what race has tighter vadges? It doesn't make one bit of difference after I blow my load.
Your first post as a new thread isn't breaking the ice, it's just trying to attention whore to the room.

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Tomorrow, OP makes the following post:

"Studies Show One Race Really DOES Have Bigger Dicks: And You Won't Believe Which One!"

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:13 PM)noseyneighbor Wrote:  

I'm a newbie. Just trying to start conversation. In fact, do these studies ring true in anyone's experience? Never been with a black girl, never wanted to be with one, but interested in hearing from others if its so.

How many girls have you been with?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:16 PM)spokepoker Wrote:  

Who cares what race has tighter vadges? It doesn't make one bit of difference after I blow my load.
Your first post as a new thread isn't breaking the ice, it's just trying to attention whore to the room.

It's not about after that matter. It's during that makes the worth of a tight one. The perfect combo of tight/wet, kegel strength and great rhythm make for a great experience in bed.

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:00 PM)noseyneighbor Wrote:  

No I can't cause I no click link!

And that's BS but will admit they can control it better.

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:21 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:13 PM)noseyneighbor Wrote:  

How many girls have you been with?

3 Asian women, all moderately tight but overrated. 5 Latina's. Three of them were loose and 2 were tight. The rest were white women. They ranged from tight to really loose.

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:22 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-13-2016 09:00 PM)noseyneighbor Wrote:  

No I can't cause I no click link!

And that's BS but will admit they can control it better.

I wouldn't know. How many black women have you been with?