rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spitting Bad Game Is Now A Hate Crime In The UK

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/...sogyny-as/

Quote:Quote:

A police force has become the first in Britain to recognise misogyny as a hate crime, in an effort to make the county a safer place for women.

Nottinghamshire Police is recording incidents such as wolf whistling, street harassment, verbal abuse and taking photographs without consent within the hate crime definition.

It also includes unwanted sexual advances, uninvited physical or verbal contact and using mobile phone to send unwanted messages.

Commenting on the new procedures, introduced in partnership with Nottingham Women's Centre, Chief Constable Sue Fish said: "I'm delighted that we are leading the way towards tackling misogyny in all its forms.

"It's a very important aspect of the overall hate crime work being conducted and one that will make Nottinghamshire a safer place for all women.

"What women face, often on a daily basis, is absolutely unacceptable and can be extremely distressing."

During the past three months, selected officers and staff have undergone misogyny hate crime training which includes “behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman”.

Work on the idea first started in 2014 after a research project led to a conference at which victims gave examples of harassment faced by women.

Melanie Jeffs, centre manager at Nottingham Women's Centre, said: "We're pleased to see Nottinghamshire Police recognise the breadth of violence and intimidation that women experience on a daily basis in our communities.

"Understanding this as a hate crime will help people to see the seriousness of these incidents and hopefully encourage more women to come forward and report offences."

A force spokesman said: “Nottinghamshire Police has been working hard to understand exactly what hate crime means to the people of Nottinghamshire and has a clear definition.

“A hate crime is simply any incident, which may or may not be deemed as a criminal offence, which is perceived by the victim or any other person, as being motivated by prejudice or hatred.”

She added: “"Unwanted physical or verbal contact or engagement is defined as exactly that and so can cover wolf-whistling and other similar types of contact.

"If the victim feels that this has happened because they are a woman then we will record it as a hate crime. This doesn’t necessarily mean that a criminal offence has been committed, but means we will carry out risk assessments and offer support as we would to any victim of a hate crime.”

Domestic abuse is not included within the scope of misogyny hate crime as it is dealt with under its own procedures.

Richie Jones, lead on hate crimes for the Police Federation of England and Wales, said: “All hate crimes are serious offences, and need to be dealt with appropriately. Any change in recording which helps officers better categorise the types of hate crime, can only be a good thing.”

Sarah Green, acting director of the End Violence Against Women Coalition, said: “We welcome this because it comes off the local police force talking to and listening to local women’s groups. What we are talking about is not trivial behaviour – some harassment that women and girls receive in public is upsetting and should have the attention of the authorities.”

She added: “Police in Nottingham have not changed the law but they have listened to local women who said the behaviour bothered them. Together, they are recording it so they can monitor it and look back on who is doing it and where it happens.”

Last year, a building firm was investigated by police after a young woman, Poppy Smart, complained about “lecherous” men wolf-whistling at her in the street.

The 23-year-old filmed the builders’ behaviour and handed it to police.

It was believed to be the first time police had ever investigated wolf whistling as a potential crime. The investigation was later dropped when Miss Smart said she was happy the men had been internally disciplined.

Obviously there is no way to know if your "verbal engagement" (i.e. saying hello) will be wanted or unwanted until you have said it. But if the woman decides it is unwanted you have just committed a hate crime.

The two masterminds behind the policy (yes, both women):
[Image: 363AC58A00000578-3687983-Nottinghamshire...089505.jpg]
[Image: 363AC57B00000578-3687983-Nottingham_Wome...083663.jpg]

WYB?

WYB?

What the fuck is this thing?

It has that smug face that demands to be punched, preferably with a knuckle duster.

I assume the women there who catcall men and grab men's asses and take creep shots of teenage boys at Target will also receive the same punishment?

No?

Of course not.

Quote: (07-13-2016 12:50 PM)pelicanto8888 Wrote:  

Oh shit is the Trunchbull

[Image: teacher1-sept2.jpg]

It was either Anonymous Bosch or DoBA that said "hair above the chin, subversion from within".

EDIT: My brain says it was AB

WNB WNB

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Quote: (07-13-2016 01:00 PM)Ethan Hunt Wrote:  

WYB?

What the fuck is this thing?

It has that smug face that demands to be punched, preferably with a knuckle duster.

I knew there was something wrong about that MrRepzion, and now I know why.

I'll be watching the news for some stories of how these 'hate crimes' ended up, spending God-knows how much of the taxpayers money to prosecute random men. Jesus, nightclubs are going to become massacres of men.

“A hate crime is simply any incident, which may or may not be deemed as a criminal offence, which is perceived by the victim or any other person, as being motivated by prejudice or hatred.”
"If the victim feels that this has happened because they are a woman then we will record it as a hate crime. This doesn’t necessarily mean that a criminal offence has been committed, but means we will carry out risk assessments and offer support as we would to any victim of a hate crime.”

Looks like SJW/hamster logic will be the law of the land. The mental gymnastics these people go through must be quite rigorous...

WNB WNB

"“A hate crime is simply any incident, which may or may not be deemed as a criminal offence, which is perceived by the victim or any other person, as being motivated by prejudice or hatred"

Oh boy, see the bolded part. Butthurt, friendzoned white knights and fat, cockblocking friends can report you for hate crimes for hitting on the girl they can't fuck/because you're not hitting on them, even if she's loving it!

I don't think these dispicible cunts understand the definition of the word "misogyny". Also, I wonder if these laws will apply to our immigrant friends from the middle East.

What does "verbal contact" mean?

It never surprises me how these people look. It's uncanny. Self loathing really does change your appearance it would seem.

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Let's not forget the humblebraggart who started all this, Poppy Smart, whose "complaint" was to tell all the world knew how hot she allegedly was. Nice body, but her face looks like it could stop clocks.

Hey, you know what would be a shame? If a woman got a law passed to stop "street harassment" but then found men online were harassing her by calling her butterface...while still others said they were going to use the pics as jerk-off fantasy material.

There are no laws against doing any of that online. Not yet, anyway. Streisand...meet effect.

[Image: Poppy-Smart-009.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=form...310e1a28f6]

WYB?

[Image: 2a26b-__________2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b072bja...tumblr.gif]

Quote: (06-15-2016 04:19 AM)Rush87 Wrote:  

These feminist political activists are essentially the apex of the female fat friend. Their cute attractive girlfriends constantly get compliments, and sexual advances from men. So instead of bettering themselves, they decide to redefine what sex is, so that nobody can have it…

"Advancing the safety of women" is just code for "I'm ugly and jealous".

I'll paste this quote from Rush87, which I found in another topic.

Wonder how many muzzies will be charged?

The same crowd that pushes this shit turns a blind eye to the child rapes in Rotherham.

Take care of those titties for me.

WYB?

WNBAWNPCICOCA

Would Not Bang, And Would Not Perform CPR In Case Of Cardiac Arrest

This is clearly a case of "If I'm not getting hit on in the street, no one will".

I'm not sure if people understand the full gravity of what is going on here. The police already have stopped investigating burglaries and robberies. They just say 'there is nothing we can do - solve it yourself'. It seems that as we slip further and further into totalitarianism, the police are taking their orders more and more from the policy makers to divide and rule our country.

Yes, the police are tax enforcers. Yes, the police are only really to protect the property of the rich. We know all that. But things are taking a very sinister turn, when the police are now openly warning the population that talking to a woman is now considered a 'hate crime'. The police are now enforcing their version of what is acceptable human behaviour and what is not. Or rather, they are enforcing what they are told to by the Marxist fascists running/ruining our country.

Next it will be illegal to look at a woman (it probably already is if the woman complains about you).

The fascism is very strong in this country. There is no point in hiding it any more. All our communications (emails, phonecalls, browser history) are recorded to be used against us at a later date. This is fascism pure and simple. The other day, some young girls were sniggering and pointing at me, they even followed me for a bit - I think they took a bit of a fancy to my new look - but I dared not even so much as look at them, let alone have an innocent chat with them.

People were looking. Every single male is considered to be a paedophile until a WOMAN can vouch for him that he is not. They have destroyed our society, and it really is going to have to fucking burn to the ground now coz these cunts will not stop. They have the upper hand and they are just swinging us about.

Wouldn't it have been nice, in another world, another time, to say "Hi girls, what's up, whattcha doin'?', 'Are you going/been somewhere nice?' - you know, normal fucking shit, social lubrication that makes the world go around. I'm a grown man ffs, I have absolutely less than zero sexual/romantic interest in pre-teen females.

But, not by the laws, but by behaviour modification and social opprobrium they have made it 'inappropriate' for an adult male to speak to children.

Now it is illegal to talk to a female. Fucking good. Agree and amplify. If you're in a shop and a woman is serving in the checkout, put your gaze to the floor, ask her if it alright to look up because you don't want to offend her. Ask her outright if she will take this as a sign of an unwanted sexual advance. I'm only half joking. Imagine if every man in every queue did that in every fucking shop? There would be chaos. It's time for some chaos. There is no law against doing what I just outlined as far as I know.

This is war. You know it, I know it. This is not about gender politics anymore. It is an all out assault on the male of the species. There are already laws tenfold sufficient to protect women in public. This is an attack by the government via their henchmen the police, on all decent males in our country. It is a declaration of war. Nothing less. We are now officially the enemy.

And fucking beta simps will virtue signal about 'about time too', 'I totally support this', 'street harassment is wrong', all the while, females in countries across the world are put into forced marriages, genitally mutilated, held as sex-toys, raped, abused and generally treated like shit. And what do they say? Crickets.

Please examine very closely the exact purposeful vagueness of this directive:

A force spokesman said: ‘Unwanted physical or verbal contact or engagement is defined as exactly that and so can cover wolf whistling and other similar types of contact. If the victim feels that this has happened because they are a woman then we will record it as a hate crime.

That's right. If she FEELS. We are buggered if that is what it comes down to. Good lord.

The force has spent three months training officers and staff on misogyny hate crime, and said it covers ‘incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman’.

Well, that neatly sums it up doesn't it. So basically any single fucking thing they can dream up or twist. It covers looking at a woman. I mean, that is motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman is it not? Prove that it isn't!

Just what the fuck does that even mean? motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman it covers just about every single god damn thing under the sun, that could be re-appropriated to any circumstance.

And this has been very cleverly dumbly worded on purpose, of that you can be sure. Just as they threw their weight behind trying to crush Roosh and the meetups, they are crushing all forms of dissent and criminalising human behaviour. We have truly reached the point where we have been told we are being hunted.

The police will not investigate if someone comes and takes all your possessions that you spent years working for, but they will investigate someone who said something bad on twitter.

UK 2016 - TOTALITARIAN POLICE STATE.

And so it begins. This is year zero. And it gets much worse with our new cunt of a prime minister. Because she hates men with a vengeance. She hates people with a vengeance, but men particularly. We are going to see much more of this. They will try to break us on every front. They have already been doing this via divorce rape via the courts. They do it via the media, and now the police have taken sides and declared war on half the fucking population of the UK.

This is not insanity, this is cool, clear, calculated WAR!

"I am going to take the paper bag off my head now, is that OK?"
"I am going to look up, would you prefer me to look at the floor or your face?"
"I have to reach in to my pocked to get my wallet, I am NOT, repeat NOT juggling my bollocks for a jolly"
"I will put the credit card down on the counter, I don't want to risk touching your hand"

The possibilities are endless if they want to play funny fuckers, and they do.

For the record, I think men that cat call women are arseholes, but I realise other people think differently to me and have a different viewpoint. Not only can these people not see this, and choose not to see it, they are giving women the power to get a man investigated by the police for talking to her, if she FEELS, it was because the man did it because she was a woman. No arguing out of that word-salad law I'm afraid.

We are all guilty now. Of being men.

I can see a national cat-calling day on the horizon where every builder on every buidling site cat-calls every single woman that crosses his path. But even though a lot of builders are hard lads, they are still mostly pussies. Of course, you can lose your job by doing this, but until you are prepared to lose your job, you are still a pussy in my eyes.

Men need to stand up and be counted. The longer we don't fight back, the greater their power. They have already crossed a line in the sand, and this constitutes personal abuse as far as I'm concerned. To think that these cunts are getting paid for this shit, when they won't investigate a theft, even when they have the name and address of the person who committed the crime.

I have had only good things to say about the police, and I have always supported them, but if they are going to do this, then I'm afraid our little social contract is going to have be flushed down the pan.

It is now officially outlawed to be a male. Keep your eyes down, do not speak, walk out of the way, no contact.

Just remember that haggard cunt from GoT who falsely accused that man of touching her up at the tube station, and he went through hell, till it was proven that he could not possibly have done it via camera. Now, that haggard old cunt only needs to tell the police, that he said something, because, it was with done with the motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman - how can you refute that? Are there microphones recording us as well? That man would today be prosecuted, no question asked.

It really isn't safe to go out of the house or be around in any situations where women are present now. We need to start enforcing that, withdrawing our labour. Put up 'No FEMALE customers' signs at garages and explain that is is because of fear of arrest. Of course, that would be discrimination wouldn't it?

But even though women think they are the driving force behind this, it is men that gave them their power. Never forget that. Our enemies are both female and male. We know who these men are. They will not get away with this.

OP, this is not about 'spitting bad game', it is about even talking to a woman to ask her for the time, if she FEELS you did it coz she is a woman. There can be no comeback or defense to that. It also covers looking at her the wrong way.

So no game for you anymore, no talking, no looking, you dirty male beast. Learn your place now in the new world order.

It is finally here.

It really isn't safe to go out of the house or be around in any situations where women are present now. We need to start enforcing that, withdrawing our labour. Put up 'No FEMALE customers' signs at garages and explain that is is because of fear of arrest. Of course, that would be discrimination wouldn't it?

More for me then.
[Image: lol.gif]

[Image: Gollum.jpg]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Seems like there's always one of these issues making the round ever so often, especially with the NYC catcalling video a while back. Interestingly enough, Dalrock also published an account of a young man getting almost getting chastised by campus police for 'bad game'.

https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2014/11/13...k-of-game/

From the University of Waterloo student newspaper: Two incidents involving suspicious persons on campus reported (updated)

Update: UW Police Services (UWPS) confirmed that the two incidents involving a tall, Asian, male suspect who approached two female students on campus were cases of an individual being “socially awkward.”

According to the UWPS spokesman, the police coached the man on how to improve his cold approaches:

“We’ve given him suggestions on how to properly and appropriately start those interactions [with women].”

While the man’s lack of Game didn’t rise to a criminal level of creepiness, he may yet be disciplined:

“I’m sure some of them were very concerned about how this guy approached, but we still had to deal with university policies and laws, and we’re not seeing he’s breached any of those,” Anderson said.

Anderson could not confidently say whether or not the student will face further disciplinary action.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

In a few years, we'll be prosecuted for swiping right on Tinder, if the woman doesn't like our catch phrase.

Since the legislators and chickenshit politicians won't stand up to oppose this insanity, the only way to fight it will be to fight it out in court.

Every single guy who is charged with one of these "crimes" or "misdemeanors" needs to take it to trial and force the state to try the case. Force them to spend the money, resources, and effort to convict. Publicize the trials so that the public can see the insanity that is being done in their name by the legislatures. They won't be able to cope with the overload.

There needs to be formed a Union of Male Attorneys to combat this and make it happen.

They can't put everyone in jail. They can't put everyone on probation, because then probation becomes meaningless.

As the resources become more and more scarce, the state will have to decide if it wants to imprison real criminals and terrorists, or imaginary ones.

At some point, a tipping point will be reached and the whole rotten system will implode on itself.

You wonder how did we survive as a species 50 years ago before all these laws. Before the government got in the middle of our social interactions.

My mother is in her seventies and is friends with a group of well-to-do, nice-looking older women. They're sort of GILFs (not to be gross, but this is what people have told me).

Almost all these women were originally from New York City. All of them tell stories about being young and working in the city, while being catcalled and whistled at. They seem bemused now.

Yet even with those "sexist" experiences, every one of these women went on to 1). Get married; 2). Have kids; 3). Then go on to be very successful in business once the kids were in high school.

Somehow, Millennial women can't seem to do ANY of this. So they scream to Big Daddy Government to take care of everything. Either Millennial women are mentally unstable or this law is actually a way of banning minority men from communicating with them without coming out and saying it.

I hope this doesn't come to the U.S. I assume it would fail a First Amendment challenge.

Quote: (07-13-2016 02:33 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

WYB?

[Image: 2a26b-__________2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b2b072bja...tumblr.gif]

You were warned.