rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Slovenian girl bashes feminism

I came across this video. I thought many would find it interesting.

Seems like she's been watching the same stuff as I have; Milo, Gavin, Lauren. Feels like a summary of their video's.

Not a bad thing though. It looks like she's got a decent amount of reach on YouTube. Most of her followers probably won't be as familiar with these views.

And WB.

Watched part of the video on mute.

WB

Why is that women against feminism tend to be far more attractive than feminists?

Hmmmmmm...

Quote: (07-09-2016 04:19 PM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  

Indeed, nothing new to see here with this Slovenian chick.

Quote: (07-09-2016 04:04 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Watched part of the video on mute.

WB

Sped through video in 10 seconds and WB.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

WI (would impregnate)

Would impregnate, multiple times. Mommy material. [Image: smile.gif]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Would bang and send her back to kitchen.

If I may nitpick a little, the title of her video is misleading. In the introductory she clearly states "I am not against it [feminism]".

Quote: (07-10-2016 03:42 AM)Khan Wrote:  

If I may nitpick a little, the title of her video is misleading. In the introductory she clearly states "I am not against it [feminism]".

Probably still in first wave feminism mode, once she does more research, learns that feminism was meant as a way to break up the nuclear family, give gov double tax benefits and that it is just some dumb subset of a leftist narrative movement made up of jealous fat/ugly/lesbian women then she will realize that feminism is just a virus and then she will call herself a humanist and start rampaging against feminism.

The other reason she put that disclaimer could be that she is scared of getting hate from the SJWs which can hurt her viewership count.

National Crusader has two posts. One of them is filled with very female-looking emoticons. The other is this thread, which is promoting a woman's video.

Gee, if I was suspicious I'd think that National Crusader was a woman who came on here for self-promotional purposes. Perhaps (s)he is even the woman in this video -- since that woman is clearly a YouTube attention-seeker, posting videos with titles like "Trading SEX for a ROOM???"

The self-promotion I get. The drawn-on eyebrows in the video I don't get. God gave women natural eyebrows. They should remain that way.

Also, who starts a thread with their first post? Don't we have some sort of rule that you have to contribute a bit before starting threads?

[Image: attachment.jpg32483]   

The tat is a bit of a downer. BUT she's on the right team. So would impregnate, flip her over and do it again.

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Didn't listen. Don't care. WB. WB indeed.

Quote: (07-09-2016 04:19 PM)Dan Woolf Wrote:  

Repped you for that. You can always recognize a beta because they pedastalize women one way or another. In this case, they need a woman to argue against femijizzthem to make make their views legit.

Not pedestalizing, just saying I'd buss mad demon seed all up in her.

Dear, pretty girl next door type looking slovenian girl.

Please stop wasting your genetic gifts on the internet and get to popping out beautiful children. Leave the politics and youtube presence to the ugly spinsters and sluts so they can feel like they have a purpose despite their barren, mutant wombs or unfuckable faces.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (07-10-2016 04:45 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

National Crusader has two posts. One of them is filled with very female-looking emoticons. The other is this thread, which is promoting a woman's video.

Also, who starts a thread with their first post? Don't we have some sort of rule that you have to contribute a bit before starting threads?

Smiling is healthy, you should try it some time, buddy.

I wasn't aware of such rule, if there was one, I apologize.

Quote: (07-10-2016 10:34 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Dear, pretty girl next door type looking slovenian girl.

Please stop wasting your genetic gifts on the internet and get to popping out beautiful children. Leave the politics and youtube presence to the ugly spinsters and sluts so they can feel like they have a purpose despite their barren, mutant wombs or unfuckable faces.

Uhm, no, please don't! Yes to the popping out of baby's, but please let's have more of these kind of views on mainstream and social media. Liberal and feminist views are already disproportionately represented as is.

Quote: (07-10-2016 10:38 AM)National Crusader Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2016 04:45 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Smiling is healthy, you should try it some time, buddy.

I wasn't aware of such rule, if there was one, I apologize.

That has to be the lamest fucking comeback I've ever read in this forum. Definitely a woman.

I agree with SunW and Dan Woolf. They're only doing it for the attention.

OP is this you? Are you content marketing for your channel? That's cool, but please PM me your number before you get banned [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (07-10-2016 11:48 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

OP is this you? Are you content marketing for your channel? That's cool, but please PM me your number before you get banned [Image: biggrin.gif]

Back off! Check your "Being in Japan" privilege!!

OP, I heard that... it is very...hot in Dalmatia...wanna...bathe with me[Image: banana.gif]?

Sorry bro she already PM'd. Guess I'm making that EE trip earlier than expected...

Quote: (07-10-2016 12:03 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Sorry bro she already PM'd. Guess I'm making that EE trip earlier than expected...