rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Montreal is so overrated

Hi,

I'am new here , but i have been reading this forum since a long time.

i moved to canada and i have been living in montreal since 3 months.

why did i choose montreal ?

i read all the threads here , the comparison between the canadian citcies , and montreal was by far the best according to many people here.

After 3 months here , i want just to leave this city . Its true that the girls are very beautiful here , mainly in the day ( but not exceptional in the night ). As a night gamer , i like dancing places , i found girls in montreal not receptive to the cold approch and not DTF ( such a convervative city )

So in montreal , either you have you own sociale circle or you just go to Watch those beautiful girls. ( how can this city be fun ? )

language is not an issue by the way , i speak french very well.

Verdict : Montréal can easily be the worst american city .

Now , i want to leave this city and move to another canadian city ( a city with good work opportunities in IT and finance fields and with easy , DTF girls ) ?

i'am thinking about Toronto , even if many people hate this city , i dont think it can be worst than montreal . I have been to NYC and have big success , and i think Toronto is the closest canadian city to NYC ( both very cosmopolitan citcies ) .

Or Vancouver ??

If you want a great city to live in look no further than Ottawa. If you like White chicks, Asian chicks, and Lebanese chicks this is your city. It's alittle bit more affordable than Montreal and I would stay away from Toronto.

I lived in Toronto for 26 years and it sucks. Pollution, crime, traffic, and very expensive. One of the most overrated cities in the world.

If you live by byward market in Ottawa you will enjoy it. There is also Gatineau right across the bridge so you can speak French with Quebec chicks, which is an advantage.

Quote: (07-08-2016 03:36 PM)Kapostatus13 Wrote:  

If you want a great city to live in look no further than Ottawa. If you like White chicks, Asian chicks, and Lebanese chicks this is your city. It's alittle bit more affordable than Montreal and I would stay away from Toronto.

I lived in Toronto for 26 years and it sucks. Pollution, crime, traffic, and very expensive. One of the most overrated cities in the world.

If you live by byward market in Ottawa you will enjoy it. There is also Gatineau right across the bridge so you can speak French with Quebec chicks, which is an advantage.

i know Ottawa very well , i spend a period there , lots of hot white chiks , girls are DTF but girls their prefer white guys( me and my freinds have notcied that) but still better than montreal by far.

the best city i have been to so far is NYC , girls are very freindly , eye contact everywhere , race and colors no matter there , if you are good looking you will find someone. the city is very dirty and polluated though , but at least i have my reward when i go to a nightclub .

i think that cosmopolitan citcies are easier for a no white guy , that's why i said Toronto even if i have never been there.

If you think that Montreal is conservative, you're in for a shocker if you move to an Anglo-WASPy city. I haven't been to Montreal in a decade but I don't remember it being conservative, at all. Why don't you tell us more about yourself: what areas have you been going out in, which night clubs, what country did you come from?

Are You serious?
Are you actually considering that Toronto is better than Montreal, even though you acknowledged that you've never been to Toronto?

Read Roosh V's “15 reasons why Toronto is the worst city in North America for men and/or watch his YouTube video “Toronto Sucks”.

I hope you're not in the Anglophone infected parts of Montreal like McGill-Concordia area. Tonnes of Toronto feminazis flock to those universities in droves to spread miserable Toronto feminazism.

I don't know if Montreal is over rated or sucks compared to other cities but I can say that Montreal is a great city to game in. People come here to party and to have fun.

I can describe it better in French-

Le Canada est masculin mais Montreal est feminine. A la fois europeenne et americaine, c’est une ville enchantee qui vous accepte comme vous etes. Une veritable canadienne qui quelque soit votre origine, votre taille et votre passee vous acceptera car elle est multiculturelle.

Neanmois, si c’est de l’amour que vous cherchez elle ne vous en donnera point car elle a un faible pour les fantaisistes, les artistes et les vagabonds ces gens la qui vivent avec leurs emotions. Mais ce qu'elle prefere par dessus tout ce sont les enchanteurs, seducteurs, ces hommes qui sont capables de la transporter emotionellement. A ces hommes la elle donnera tout.

Montreal est une femme apres tout, qui pense avec son coeur et ses emotions.

J’aime Montreal tabarnac!

Montreal is multicultural, vibrant and filled with beautiful young ladies.

Before giving up OP have you tried to make an assessment. What did you do during these 3 months? Where did you hang out? what kind of venues do you frequent? What is your game level? What are your logistics like? Do you have friends you can game with?

Please give us more info, we can help you out tabarnac!

OP weren't you the guy banned coming from Ottawa who considered moving to Montreal? And that lived in Paris?

Quote: (07-08-2016 03:36 PM)Kapostatus13 Wrote:  

Overrated?

It is correctly rated as garbage.

Also, while i love to bash the place, crime is negligible here.

Montreal is not over rated, I think it is the best city in North America.

If you are having problem meeting with women, they you might need to look in the mirror or try another strategy.

Last time I was there, I was surprised by the amount of slim young girls out and about. Don't recall seeing many obese women, if any at all.

That alone makes me rate the place.

Social circle has always been big there.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

There is a long history on this Forum which supports that Montreal blows away Toronto for girls.

I found the girls in Montreal to be sexy and feminine.

I would listen to Kaizen and Rudeboy on this matter.

I agree with the OP, it's not that easy to pickup attractive French Canadian girls. You will have better luck trying to pickup the 18-20 yr old American girls visiting there. Try the English part of town.

As for the best cities for girls? I think the East coast is criminally underrated. Halifax is excellent. Huge University crowd and way more down to earth chicks. Surprising number of hot chicks.

@MrRoundtree : No

@Kaizan :hopefully i have been living in others citcies and i know that i can get laid easily in some.

Montreal girls are not easy , or maybe just depends on the guys . sociale circle is very important here and many feminist girls, i would just agree that girls are very beautiful in montreal.

@papailea : I tried saint laurent , plateau mont royale , old port , and downtown . and yes i have a wingman , My game is correct , depends on the city though , in montreal i dont get much eye contact comparing to others citcies i have been to. and i prefer gaming in dancing places usually , it is easier. (do you have suggestions of dancing bars , pubs ) ?

the closest thread that describes really montreal is this one ( you can see the thoughts of this guy , i feel the same )
thread-48823.html

@Pokerbaby : right , but i should find a place where there is opportunities to work , halifax is a dead city.

Montreal the best city in North america ? seriously, do you guys find montreal better than NYC ?

I lived in Montreal for six months recently. There is no way Montreal is better than NYC for poooosy. In six months I banged somewhere between 10-15 girls. Only two were white french Canadian girls and honestly they were 6s. Some black from Rwanda / Haiti, 1 from Algeria, one from Colombia. My point is, the hot french girls are tough to game and I speak ok french.

I get the impression the guys who preach about MTL haven't done much traveling outside MTL.

Quote: (07-09-2016 12:12 PM)Cambodian Creamsicle Wrote:  

I lived in Montreal for six months recently. There is no way Montreal is better than NYC for poooosy. In six months I banged somewhere between 10-15 girls. Only two were white french Canadian girls and honestly they were 6s. Some black from Rwanda / Haiti, 1 from Algeria, one from Colombia. My point is, the hot french girls are tough to game and I speak ok french.

I get the impression the guys who preach about MTL haven't done much traveling outside MTL.

Glad to hear that , i did not stay a long time in NYC , but i found american girls easier.

can you tell us where and how did you met those 10-15 girls in montreal ?

and how was you stay in NYC , do you find NYC a difficult city to game ?

I'm in Montreal until tomorrow but what little time I've spent here (a few days) I think the OP is not far off. Social circle is king. For a guy just passing through trying to rack up notches I think you'd be better off trying to pick off exchange students and tourists. One thing is the girls here have this superficial niceness so it seems like you are getting further than you actually are. They're also A1 cockblockers. I had a Japanese girl in my grasp yesterday at the club but her friend was hellbent on dragging her away (although I made some game errors). Also there is zero exotic factor here, for anyone, because the city is so diverse. Your success falls on your looks, game, and social circle.

I think this city has a lot of potential and a guy could definitely do well but you need to plant seeds and build a strong social circle to really reap the benefits.

Most from Tinder. I didn't do much nightgame. Daygame (my bread n butter) had really low ROI.

The best girls I laid I got from meetup.com (the Colombian and Algerian). I had both of them on rotation for months.

I only spent 5 days in NYC but daygame was good and so was Tinder. Plus the general forum consensus seems to be that NYC is the best place for game in the USA. I lived in Austin, Tx for a year as well. It's way better than MTL, IMO of course.

10-15 girls in six months is a good tally, no matter where you are.

So it seems Tinder could be an option for the OP.

A good friend of mine gamed in the burbs and had good success, bare in mind he has top game.

It's funny how Toronto gets mentioned in a conversation about Montreal, the two should never be in the same conversation.

I will also agree with the comment that you can meet alot of American girls there.

Our New Blog:

I lived in Montreal all my life. Even without a social circle, I personally think that if you can't find some beautiful girls DTF after 3 months in a city so diverse, you should reflect on your game.

Montreal is arguably the least conservative city in North America btw.

You have four universities there (two anglophone, two french-speaking). A lot of young, fit and beautiful women. The best thing one could do to get laid is to befriend a guy attending college in a program that has a high ratio of girls (think nursing, dentistry, marketing, pharmacy, etc.) and that will invite you to the program parties.

Single white french canadian girls are begging to be approached by fit good-looking guys (black, asian, white or whatever) who are confident, intelligent and charming. If you are bold, direct and persistent, I guarantee that you'll get results.

Of course, night game can be inconsistent on a given night like everywhere and for everybody, but in the long run, one should be okay getting numbers, date, kiss-closes and occasional ONS from it.

You can share some of your thoughts on specific venues (bar/clubs) you visited if you want, I could try commenting on them if I know them.

Montreal is probably the best city in Canada but that doesn't say much. I spend most of my life there before moving to Europe and it would be almost impossible for me to move back.

You have very nice weather from May to September coupled with plenty of festivals and tourists looking to party but the rest of the year it's a winter wasteland. Bear in mind that Quebec has the highest divorce rate in Canada (close to 50%) which makes it one of the worst places in the world to date women. I would bet that among the 50% who do stay married half are immigrants. During most of my life there I was in long term relationships so I haven't been in the game until I moved out but one thing is clear, the quality is bottom of the barrel if you compare it with Eastern Europe. The average 7 in Poland, Hungary, Slovakia or the Czech Republic would be a super model in Montreal. The French-Canadian chicks in particular have a nasty habit of getting (ugly) tattoos or piercings in addition to dressing like trash. They're really into blacks, especially the ghetto 50-cent type or Italian guidos straight out of Jersey Shore.

Is punctuation not used in Montreal?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-09-2016 06:47 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

Montreal is probably the best city in Canada but that doesn't say much. I spend most of my life there before moving to Europe and it would be almost impossible for me to move back.

You have very nice weather from May to September coupled with plenty of festivals and tourists looking to party but the rest of the year it's a winter wasteland. Bear in mind that Quebec has the highest divorce rate in Canada (close to 50%) which makes it one of the worst places in the world to date women. I would bet that among the 50% who do stay married half are immigrants. During most of my life there I was in long term relationships so I haven't been in the game until I moved out but one thing is clear, the quality is bottom of the barrel if you compare it with Eastern Europe. The average 7 in Poland, Hungary, Slovakia or the Czech Republic would be a super model in Montreal. The French-Canadian chicks in particular have a nasty habit of getting (ugly) tattoos or piercings in addition to dressing like trash. They're really into blacks, especially the ghetto 50-cent type or Italian guidos straight out of Jersey Shore.

Hum interesting because I have been in eastern europe many times (especially Russia) and I've come to the conclusion that the ratio of beautiful girls for a given age is about the same than in Quebec. Many might not agree with me.

I'm black and I think that it has been an advantage in Montreal with white french-canadians although I'm not ghetto.

Quote: (07-09-2016 07:15 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Je pense que le tout est assez compréhensible pour des francophones faisant un effort d'écrire en anglais.

Why compare it to Eastern Europe? Yes, I have been there.

What does that prove!

There is more than a reasonable amount of girls there to be gamed in Montreal.

Most of Canada is a winter wonderland, right now it is a heatwave where I live.

Our New Blog:

Quote: (07-09-2016 07:21 PM)Lermontov Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2016 07:15 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Je pense que le tout est assez compréhensible pour des francophones faisant un effort d'écrire en anglais.

Quote: (07-08-2016 03:18 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

i moved to canada and i have been living in montreal since 3 months.

why did i choose montreal ?

i read all the threads here , the comparison between the canadian citcies , and montreal was by far the best according to many people here.

Negative. OP is simply fucking lazy. We on the forum are the first to forgiven honest mistakes in written English, especially since many of us are learners of other languages and know how hard it is to get things right every time.

OP, on the other hand, has disregarded the most common of convention by refusing to engage in basic capitalization, something that is done very similarly in French.

That shows disrespect to the forum and is a bannable offense here.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Haha I have not been on the forum for a couple of weeks and I come back in the travel section and the two first threads are about Montreal.

I could be wrong, but I suspect the OP to be more young than old, in his 20's but I could be wrong.

The fact is Montreal has a gold AAA reputation in game (if you take the community at large) because it was so good for so many decades before nightgame went to hell in the early 2010's and that SJW and the rest of the crap came strong a couple of years ago as well.

However it's still a major game city.

OP says New-York is better, he must mean Manhattan by that and I would agree, only place I would rank before MTL in North America, I put South Beach third and I don't even have a fourth position.

Montreal is great for the following reasons;

-Girls are very beautiful, now that's a good start isn't. Same cannot be said about TO, Vancouver or actually the rest of Canada.
-Dense urban downtown and surroundings, good transit and most girls sleeping at a 10$-20$, 5-12 min. max taxi ride. Great for logistics which is crucial for bang o'clock.
-Very lively summer with the nordic people getting out of hibernation in full effect
-Cheap (try gaming a long time in Manhattan, I spend at least 1000 USD a day there with all included (housing, plane tickets, food, bars, cover to get in the bar because you have to bribe at least 100 USD).
-French girls are survivors of the early explorers and settlers that went through every winter to survive through very harsh conditions and I still believe that they appreciate partying better when they have the chance in the summer because festivities were such a luxury before plus the first women were prostitutes here they would arrive by boats and boats so the gene pool started with somewhat of the attractive women of Europe.
-We have first generation immigrant girls, but for some reasons they are mostly very hot, so if you want Venezuelan, Columbian, French african, you have a good choice. The hijab girls are a waste obviously.

Now every goddamn poster here visiting always relates about staying on Saint-Laurent street, first there are almost no French girls, secondly it's trashy, go elsewhere also!

Other cities I would say are good like Montreal would be Barcelona in the summer, Amsterdam, Berlin (personal choice) and...what else?

Oslo or Helsinki if you want to be patient like a Moose hunter and wait for the bang with perfection?

I'm not talking about EE, that's another subject.

So please OP, you don't like Montreal? Most probably because your game is par at best?

Please, why start a topic about it?

Source: Montrealer, 33, French canadian, poosy paradise traveller
If I were single i'd bang zillions of girls a year here and I'm not playing big baller troll. Instead I travel for that now.