rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

32 with a Free Test of 420
2 with a Free Test of 420
Hi guys, I know there are a lot of Test threads but I wanted to get a sense from the forum members who have experience with TRT. I'm 32 and recently got my level checked first thing in the morning, 420.

I am pretty fit, I weight 165 10-11% body fat; 5'9. Exercise about 5-6 days per week. Eat clean, get plenty of rest. Since I turned 30, I def have felt a bit more sluggish and less energetic. I've also seen my competitiveness and ambition take a nosedive. In my 20's I'd be approaching and trying to get laid all the time- now- that has really slowed down, not sure why? I do take zinc, mag, biotin, and vit D daily.

Anyone in the late 20's and early 30's have any experience with TRT? I've heard that you can gain a sig amount of water weight/bloating with test; making muscles look puffy and not defined, making your face look fat? Also, did you guys consider having kids, etc- given that it shuts down native test production? Hair loss? Any special diet or exercise plan on it?

Would love to hear some feedback.
Hey bro,

you should really post this in this thread: thread-28966.html

Those guys can help you out. People will call you out for making threads like these without using the search feature first.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.
FREE test of 420 is REALLY high. Don't sweat it.