rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yelling ‘I hate white people’ and punching one isn’t a hate crime

in Canada at least.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worl...ate-crime/

The attack occurred outside a pub in Calgary, Canada, on Nov. 1, according to the Calgary Herald. Crowchief's victim, identified as Lydia White, lost a tooth in the assault, the paper reported.

The Calgary Herald reported that the attack happened suddenly and without warning.

Tamara Crowchief may have yelled "I hate white people" as she carried out a violent assault on a white person, but that doesn't mean her attack was racially motivated, a Canadian judge has ruled.

The woman's name was Lydia White. Clearly that's the "white" she was referring to. -_-

Anti-white racists are now having an equally difficult time as muslim terrorists in getting recognition for their hate-crimes. It must be very frustrating to make your motives crystal clear and then have them dumbed down in the media as being random acts of violence.

Yet a white racist gets massive coverage for their hate at the drop of a hat! It's just not fair on these minorities that are just as hateful as whites, if not more so. More evidence of the oppression ingrained in the system.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Indian people can pretty much get away with anything in Canada.

^Due to the Gladue principles, Natives really can get away with murder in Canada: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladue_report