rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wife forcing me to eat her periods.

is it bad for my health. if i consume what will happen to me.?

Actually it's amazing for you, always do it, it really helps boost testosterone in your body.

It also gets rid of IRT (Irritable Riboflavin Troubles)

The "is currently in India" flag is a nice touch.

Not again. Don't these trolls have any goals or pussy to chase?

Quote: (07-07-2016 02:08 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

The "is currently in India" flag is a nice touch.

what do you mean?[Image: undecided.gif]

Sometimes I worry that these guys aren't trolls, and that some people really are this fucked up...

I hear that people used to eat the afterbirth when they'd popped out a baby. Packed to the brim with essential goodness, or so they say.

This thread is giving a new idea for a whole range of training products.

You wanna go from looking like a skinny faggot to being fucking jacked like me?

Crimson Tide 365K Maxout! What the FUCK did I just say?

CRIMSON TIDE 365K MAXOUT!

[Image: StoneColdFirstBlood-725635.jpg]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Kids are out of school and bored.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote:Quote:

summerfag

English
Etymology: summer +‎ -fag

Noun
summerfag ‎(plural summerfags)

(Internet slang, derogatory) A new, inexperienced, and presumably teenage user who joins an online community (especially 4chan) during the summer

Hypernyms: newfag
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/summerfag

Video footage of ssunil388 first day at RVF

[Image: ftVyQV7.gif?1]

"Wife forcing me to" is more ridiculous and trollish than "eat her periods".

"is it bad for my health"

It's fatal for that organ called dignity

I've heard women may add their period blood to red wine a guy drinks for him to go crazy.
It's an urban myth in the northern Russia.

Method Man had a line on Ol' Dirty Bastard's album: "wicked women putting period blood in stew." That album is certainly older than this troll.

I long for the days when troll attempts were subtle and it required a discerning eye and a couple pages of debate to spot them. [Image: catlady.gif]

Its an old voodoo trick. If you date Creole girls you would have heard of this. Two things they believe: Feeding a man their menstrual flow makes men fall in love with them. Burying a mans drawers in their yard will keep a man from straying.
These are old African superstitions.

Quote: (07-07-2016 07:21 AM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

Its an old voodoo trick. If you date Creole girls you would have heard of this. Two things they believe: Feeding a man their menstrual flow makes men fall in love with them. Burying a mans drawers in their yard will keep a man from straying.

These superstitions about giving men love potions with menstrual blood are global an not limited to Africa, plenty of old folk witch recepies like this in Europe too, only they have been forgotten. You can still read them in folklore collection books or in glossy magazines for 15 year old girls on witchcraft page right after Justin Bieber page.

Quote: (07-07-2016 07:45 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Quote: (07-07-2016 07:21 AM)AboveAverageJoe Wrote:  

These superstitions about giving men love potions with menstrual blood are global an not limited to Africa, plenty of old folk witch recepies like this in Europe too, only they have been forgotten. You can still read them in folklore collection books or in glossy magazines for 15 year old girls on witchcraft page right after Justin Bieber page.
I did not know that, but womens depravity and the lengths they will go to get the man they want never surprise me. If you ever date a chick from Louisiana or the Caribbean stay away from the homemade red beans and rice.

Quote: (07-07-2016 01:58 AM)ssunil388 Wrote:  

is it bad for my health. if i consume what will happen to me.?

[Image: bX1UDmq.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

I feel bad for OP now that we know this is a global superstition. Maybe he actually found out his wife was putting her own special sauce in the garam masala. Either that or he took the concept of eating pussy too literally.

Even for a summerfag, that was a bit too strange and raw of a claim to just pull out of his ass like that. Where are our Indian brothers that might know what the fuck he was talking about? Cobra! Walter! Get in here and explain!

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

[Image: attachment.jpg32441]   

[Image: facepalm.png]

Color me ignorant, but what is it specifically about India that makes their men so sexually fucking weird? Is it a heavily sexually-repressed culture or something?

Quote: (07-07-2016 10:54 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Color me ignorant, but what is it specifically about India that makes their men so sexually fucking weird? Is it a heavily sexually-repressed culture or something?

I've been told it's a combination of the highly religious society and demographics as well as a legal landscape that pushes for laws that are overwhelmingly biased towards women. Sound familiar?

I was talking to a friend the other day and we saw like 6 Indian guys walking with 1 girls. I asked him why are groups set up that way (considering this isn't the first or second time). He dismissed it as them being 'just friends'. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Incidentally, their high sex drive allows them to be exceptionally industrious and driven.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.