rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Tested Me -- How Should I Have Replied?

I invited a gitl to a bar. I ordered drinks. She finished her drink before I finished mine. I asked her if she wanted a second round to which she said yes. I then ordered her another drink but I didn't order myself one because I didn't finish my first drink. She then asked, "Why didn't you get another drink? Aren't you strong enough for a second drink?" I replied that the reason was that I didn't finish my first drink.

But should this have been my response? What should I have really said to counter her question?

I would not have bought the first round. You should have gotten her invested by having her buy the first. Once a girl financially invest in you even minimally you should be in unless you do or say something really stupid. Not every question a girl ask warrants an answer. In fact I personally rarely answer questions directed towards my habits or intentions, it's a great way of talking her out of fucking you which is what I assumed might have happened.

In your case a simple (um hum) and abrupt change of subject should have sufficed (I would guess)

Was is it club or scheduled date? If scheduled date, I wouldn´t be give so much attention to it.
My opinion:
- When I have less then half glass and waitress come, I usually order new drink (even though I haven´t finish first yet)
- Let her wait until I finish my drink
- Give her some ironical answer with smirk (admit your are not strong enough or tell her you want to make her drunk so she would be sexually available)

If it was in club, I wouldn´t buy her drinks at all

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Quote: (07-05-2016 10:36 PM)nidall Wrote:  

I invited a gitl to a bar. I ordered drinks. She finished her drink before I finished mine. I asked her if she wanted a second round to which she said yes. I then ordered her another drink but I didn't order myself one because I didn't finish my first drink. She then asked, "Why didn't you get another drink? Aren't you strong enough for a second drink?" I replied that the reason was that I didn't finish my first drink.

But should this have been my response? What should I have really said to counter her question?

Yes, the straight answer is almost always the wrong one. Or put differently, you can always improve on a serious answer to her question. Because you shouldn't take her seriously.

You could have said something like, "Have to go easy on the liver transplant." Or "You're six beers behind me. Catch up, girl." You see the vibe, clear lies, but playful. The subtext of what you're saying to her with these responses is that you don't care and that you're completely in control.

But another aspect, that has been mentioned in other threads (and one I follow regularly myself) is that she should be getting the second round. I will buy the first round of drinks and mention to her that she's got the next one. This gets her to buy into the date, or makes bouncing to another venue (preferably your apartment) easier.

You should have just ordered another drink for yourself in the first place and she probably thinks your beta for not even keeping pace with her.

If she's finishing her drink first, you're either a lightweight or you are talking too much. That's where your problem is.
Since you asked, a direct answer is bad because it accomplishes nothing.
If you really find yourself in that situation, it's better to joke like Bacchus says.

She was being
- antagonistic (either that's how she gets aroused, or she's unsure of your alpha)
- defensive (she's into you, but she's self conscious)

Standard test, and you can give her a standard response.
- ignore/silence
- misinterpret to your advantage
- agree and amplify

My response to this is

"I see your plan, I know what you're trying to do, you can't fool me. Your true colors are showing now" * make am an accusation, cold read*

"What"

"You're trying to get me drunk, so you can have your way with me" - *joke, release tension, flirt, inject sexuality*

*don't let her get a word in to defend herself yet - this is frame control*

"I've been with girls like you before. They just want to be banged hard for six hours. What about me? What about my needs? Love em and leave em Leila"

So you've got frame control back, because you're stealing what would be a girl response and making her the aggressor.

But the biggest key to every test is that you *don't ever take a chick seriously*. She's a silly little girl playing a childish game, and what she needs is a strong man and a hard dick.

WIA

I dont agree with dudes who say they don't buy drinks for girls - there is no one size fits all approach. This is ok if you meet her in a bar or club, but if you invite her out and don't buy her a drink you're gonna come off as a cheapskate, and if your game isn't tight a bit weird.

You asked her out, you bought her a drink, fine - but she should have bought the next one, if she doesn't offer just indicate that it's her round.

You put yourself in that position by not keeping pace with her and ordering her another drink when it was her turn.

As for the response, a couple spring to mind.
- look her in the eye and say "maybe I'm just trying to get you drunk" with a smirk. She will laugh and say something along the lines of "oh are you now"
- look her in the eye and say "why are you throwing it back, do I make you nervous?" again with a knowing smile on your face. Again she will laugh and agree or protest in typical girly fashion.

When she tests like that just bat that shit away, stay in control.

It's not just about what you say, it's about how you say it and how you come across - non verbal communication. Relax, enjoy yourself and create a fun, flirty dynamic.

My two cents..

"I'm way to easy after 2 drinks"

"I fall in love after 2 drinks"

"I start to dance after 2 drinks"

"yes, I'm not strong enough to handle 2 drinks at once, you would have to carry me home"

It doesn't really matter what you respond with, it matters whether her comment throws you off and how you feel when you decide to respond to that. With that in mind you can even just crack a smile and change topic and you're good.

Imagine how you would feel if you were to respond to some stupid question of your dorky little 14 year old sister. That's how you do it with girls.