rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl rejects a date but still "wants to know me more through text"

I met a fine mexican woman at a coffee shop recently.I run my usual day game, but it was a rushed version since it seemed she was waiting for some coffee to get on the go. I know the odds for the number are extremely low when I do this, but I'm at a point in my life where I always got to give myself a fighting chance. As she is about to head out, I ask if her if she wants to keep in touch and she gives me her number. I text her the usual text dialogue outlined in Roosh's Day Bang book the next day, and for the first time when I ask her "good good do you want to hang out sometime" I don't get a flat out rejection or acceptance, but something in between. She states "I don't want to miss the opportunity to get to know somebody, but first I want to know a bit more about u through text if you don't mind. One thing though u should know is that I'm extremely busy with life right now and my time is limited to the constraints of my career. Just FYI". (she's a nurse).I replied with the less is more text saying "That's fine. I'm busy as well." From this point do I just run some text game on her? Treat the dialogue like a first date? Do I next her? I'm not sure what to do.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Next.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Either next her, or try calling her.

On your way to orbiterville - it's a polite rejection..."get to know you better" is code for "if you're a millionaire or famous musician now's the time to tell me, otherwise add my Insta account."

A girl who is legitimately interested in you will never in a million years tell you that she's "extremely busy."

If you're going for a longshot I wouldn't have replied that "I'm really busy as well." You can't out-busy a busy girl once she's "I'm really busy"-ed you.
I would've gone in the opposite direction and said something like "Sorry to hear that. I'm fortunate enough to be pretty flexible in my schedule these days" i.e. you ball.

Didn't read the post, but read the title. You're not even ranking high enough for orbiter status...she wants validation from you but only as a flashing notification on her smartphone screen. Not even in person.

That's low.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Phone call then next if no progression.

Unfortunately, she's not interested. What she said is actually beta orbiter and frame capitulation bait.

Someone will never be busy for something they want to do.

Well shit, fuck it then I thought I had a shot.

You went for the jugular too soon before establishing rapport. And it also sounds like you're already falling into her frame with that last text response. This is a steep mountain to climb but I would be playfully persistant and use text game in such a such a way that portrays me as a man who has options. Also, If you sound like you're fun on text no girl will resist eventually hanging out.

Oh and guys neee to be genuinely busy with their lives.

Extremely busy person ironically suggesting a timewasting activity such as texting.

I'd tell her I don't do texting and try to meet.

Otherwise I'd suggest you try a different activity that rhymes with texting - nexting!

If she meet a professional athlete, musician or some other famous person she wouldn't use those kinds of words. Best believe that she would be ready to drop panties on day one with the above mentioned people.

If she is fine like you said she is, she has tons of guys already fighting to get to her. I wouldn't waste my time chasing her.

Quote: (07-02-2016 05:50 AM)Phil Jackson Wrote:  

Well shit, fuck it then I thought I had a shot.

No worries. It happens to everyone - these days it's really really easy to get "friend zoned" by a girl. They have a lotta options and they're binning guys rapid-fire. IMO game (well, newbie game like I'm still doing in some sense as well) is first about screening for some level of legitimate interest so you don't waste your time. Girls love attention and even disinterested girls won't necessarily tell you direct to fuck off completely; like free money they'll take what you got if you're willing to give it.

These are just some examples of reject responses to first texts I've received from numbers I picked up from night game or online, over say the past month alone:

"So, I have to ask you, what are your intentions? I already have a boyfriend."

"Huh? I don't know why you'd ask that" (in response to my meetup suggestion)

"I just got back online an I'm a little overwhelmed. So it would probably have to be next week"

"I just remembered I have a bachelorette party to go to so it would have to be the weekend after next"

"Haha, I don't know you well enough, let's text more"

"I don't know about going out this weekend but I think I'm hosting a party coming up"

These are all super-weak leads. None of their numbers are in my phone anymore...in a way they're doing me a favor because all of these statements are saying the same thing: "don't waste your time."

Meanwhile on Friday I picked up a girl's number online and her response to my first text asking her schedule was:

"Right now I'm totally free this weekend...I was hoping for something to do"

"Yeah, Sunday would be great! looking forward to your adventure idea"

Who am I seeing Sunday, do you suppose? Which one of these, is not like the others. Which one of these just doesn't belong

[Image: oD19L.gif]

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Quote: (07-01-2016 11:22 PM)Phil Jackson Wrote:  

when I ask her "good good do you want to hang out sometime" I don't get a flat out rejection or acceptance, but something in between

I'll second every post in this thread so far, and I agree that you need to cut your losses and move on.

But in the future, no more asking if she wants to "hang out". You tell her exactly what you want to do:

"Let's grab a drink Thursday night. 9 PM @ Dive Bar. Wear your sexy scrubs."

Bro!

True story I read the title of your thread & burst out laughing.

No a front to you, especially after reading your story.

This is her putting you into orbiterville.
Maybe you're saved as 'Phil 3'

Call, push for the date... What these guys said.

& next.

In most cases I agree with pushing for the date and nexting if she doesn't respond positively.

However, two things come to mind :

1 If she is hot and sweet and I might hang in there a bit longer (as long as you pursue other options).

2 there could be a cultural factor here. She might be cautious to this type of approach. Mexican women have a fear of trafficking and can be guarded against this type of approach.

If you decide to hang in there, talk about your life with your career, family and friends. Build comfort. Building confort is often the most important aspect in gaming Latinas. Convey that you are good guy. I find spending pictures through whatsapp helps build comfort and rapport.

Sounds grim, but it's a low investment to try some text game for a while.

Bin her if she starts to use you as emotional tampon or slot you into beta orbiter position.

Throw some text game her way and report back.

Look, no lead is ever really, truly dead. Depending on where you are in your game progress (I know this is the Newbie forum), you can always swing a win down the line.

"I want to get to know you better through text" is simply "You didn't make me feel comfortable enough yet". So you can:

a) Next (like everyone else is suggesting)
b) Have it as a long shot you slowly practice text game, snapchat game, and the rest on.

Do not consider this a strong lead, or depend on ever seeing this girl again. However, do use this as a testbed to practice text game, and migrate to snapchat or whatever else you both are on. She may be a bitch stringing you on as an orbiter, or she might genuinely require some softening up before you meet for the bang. The great thing is that as the man, you have full power to decide to withdraw attention at any time.

I'd keep this at the bottom of your list, but shoot a few "hey what's up" texts every so often, or snap pictures of you doing cool shit. See how she responds, and if your game is bad and/or she's not interested, next her. But you'd be surprised how often dead leads come back to life and jump on your cock.

Quote: (07-02-2016 04:42 PM)Dantes Wrote:  

In most cases I agree with pushing for the date and nexting if she doesn't respond positively.

However, two things come to mind :

1 If she is hot and sweet and I might hang in there a bit longer (as long as you pursue other options).

2 there could be a cultural factor here. She might be cautious to this type of approach. Mexican women have a fear of trafficking and can be guarded against this type of approach.

If you decide to hang in there, talk about your life with your career, family and friends. Build comfort. Building confort is often the most important aspect in gaming Latinas. Convey that you are good guy. I find spending pictures through whatsapp helps build comfort and rapport.

This. I was going to say that if you do decide to not delete the number, your best option would be to 1) put her on the back burner and 2) occasionally texting her, usually with picture texts from your life to demonstrate higher value. 3) Have a short interaction of a few texts back and forth. The pic should generate attraction, and your texts should be more about comfort. 4) if she tries to rekindle / maintain the conversation you might have a chance to date her. 5) YOU be the one to go cold for a couple of days - attitude being "oops I was busy".

That being said, if your in person game was weak, texting most likely won't salvage it. Do this for the experiment and treat the number as weak.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

She wants to kill some time by texting. That's it. And regarding the career BS, she's making excuses in advance.
Next her.

I texted her two and a half weeks later and she asked me about family in my home state. I talked for this girl for maybe ten minutes and she remembered the details about my convo. She gets points for that.

Also, she doesn't ask stupid ass questions. She is very polite and seems to be very traditional.ill give screenshots tmrw and ask you all what my next steps should be. I would of nexted her by now but I will be studying for my CPA soon and I don't have too much time for game and shit.

Strike while the iron is hot.

That fact she remember you should've been your in to set something up to meet ASAP.

Try if you still can, if she rejects you, delete her number man.

Been a long day and I need to hit the hay to get my 6 hours. I have the screenshots on my laptop I just need to edit out the personal information. I will hit her with some oops busy shit as polar suggested a day or two later (she was the last one too text). Thank you all again for your time.

She doesn't have that burning desire for you. Period.

Best case is a bang when she is super horny one day when no cock is available and that's a massive reach.

Quote:Quote:

"One thing though u should know is that I'm extremely busy with life right now and my time is limited to the constraints of my career. Just FYI". (she's a nurse)"

Straight up, I would have responded:

"You're a nurse, not a surgeon. You done making up bullshit?"

Probably blow up in your face but fuck it; its pretty much a dead lead any way.

In case you don't know: most nurses work 3 or 4 days a week and don't take their work home with them. A nurse without free time? Get the fuck outta here! Nurses have one of the most flexible careers in the world.

Mexican X factor might work in your favor though with the aforementioned calling out statement. It's possible she might response well to you calling out her bullshit directly and harshly. Fuckin latinas can be real hot and cold like that depending on your level of assertiveness and dominance. It's kind of crazy seeing a latina who has been giving you the cold shoulder suddenly pull a 180 and act all girly/flirty when you start showing some spine.

The concept ("showing some spine") applies to all women really (SJW libtard white chicks no so much; they just call the cops and/or claim "abuse") but latinas especially can respond VERY WELL when you call them out of their bullshit. Time and time again, it seems I'll run into a latina who gets a bit lippy/flakey/difficult and as soon as I say something like:

"I'm leaving" (and I head for the door)

"I'm deleting your number if you don't do XYZ"

<any statement/action showing that I ain't having their bullshit and that they are replaceable>

.... I'll get some great fucking, cooperative behavior, nude texts, nice cooked meals, or whatever I originally wanted. They fall in-line real quick and will stay there for a while. Culturally, a lot of latinas are bred to respond positively to a strong assertive male. On the other hand, a lot SJW libtard white women are bred to respond to the same attitude with contempt and disgust; even though it still turns them on a bit in some cases (with the women not so far gone perhaps).

Since you're new to the game, don't be afraid to test out some concepts like harsh calling out on dead leads (when appropriate) for experimental purposes. You might be surprised by the results.