rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forum errors: getting blocked messages when posting

I've seen reports in another thread (thread-56706...pid1335737 ) that there are error messages when posting. I personally haven't seen these.

Is anyone else experiencing it? Including a screenshot would be helpful. I'm guessing it's an issue with cloudflare.

I've had this happen when I was posting code for enabling quote on mobile. I think there are certain attachment types and maybe quotes that trigger that.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

I have it happen sometimes when I'm replying to a quote with an image or a lot of PHP code.

There's an error immediately after the captcha puzzle.

I end up copying and pasting my messages into the quick reply to bypass it.

Next time it happens I suggest someone copy/paste the message content on notepad, printscreen it, dump the picture on imgur and post the picture-comment here in picture form.

A recurring theme might be able to be extracted.

Re: Above suggestion. I tried about three or four different ways to post the same text on my thread last night and it always got bounced. I even wrote a bland message, posted it and then attempted to edit it and paste in the desired message. The forum still auto-scrapped it.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Having this since yesterday evening. Got the basis cloudflare error screen ("Retry live version").

edit: Not at this post anymore!

I was blocked when I used to many ([ and other signs,but never before because of special words, longer texts with perhaps blocked words only lead to verification that I'm human without captcha

And I just use the moment : I also can't switch from mobile to desktop anymore "switch to full version" acts like reload the page. That changed my habit, liking is impossible and often I let writing bb code slip.

Sometimes I get the captcha when I post or when I send PMs.

It happened to me today.

Sometimes God doesn't want you to post.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I got it just then when posting to a thread. It was the CloudFlare unreachable screen showing the site as down.

Hit the back button, post was still there in browser, preview and then post worked fine.

I made some changes to the setting. For those of you who are having problems, let me know if the frequency has declined.

I frequently have problems with the captchas.

It will say something like "select all pictures with a storefront" and then one of them is actually a church and I gotta do it again. Or "select all pictures with sandwiches" and one is a hamburger, then it tells me I'm wrong.

Is there a way around this?

Aloha!

Just did it again. Select all pictures with trees.

Clearly the ones a picked had no trees. The little pinwheel just kept spinning.

It doesn't ask for them all the time. Let's see here.

Aloha!

Quote: (06-29-2016 12:19 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

I got it just then when posting to a thread. It was the CloudFlare unreachable screen showing the site as down.

Hit the back button, post was still there in browser, preview and then post worked fine.

Im getting a lot of cloudflare 'retry for live version'.

I've been getting the captcha request which I think only happens when I'm posting a longer message and/or using php formatting. This has been happening for months now, I forget how long, but I always copy my message before I post because if this happens and I go "back" in my browser I lose everything I typed up.

The latest happened with this post: thread-42560...pid1338979

First you get this:

[Image: attachment.jpg32377]   

Not included in this image is this string in the footer of the page:

CloudFlare Ray ID: [string of numbers and letters] • Your IP: [my IP address] • Performance & security by CloudFlare

Then, even when you successfully complete the captcha, it kicks you to this page:

[Image: attachment.jpg32378]   

So you have to go "back" in your browser where, 9 times out of 10, it's wiped out everything you typed so if you didn't copy your post text beforehand you've got to re-type it.

On 2nd try you still get the Cloudflare screen with captcha try but it always works/successfully goes through the 2nd time.

I figured this was only happening to me and while a little inconvenient, I just learned to deal with it.

Quote: (06-29-2016 04:18 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I made some changes to the setting. For those of you who are having problems, let me know if the frequency has declined.

I've been postwhoring as usual and had no more issues yet.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (07-03-2016 09:52 AM)Last Parade Wrote:  

I've been getting the captcha request which I think only happens when I'm posting a longer message and/or using php formatting. This has been happening for months now, I forget how long, but I always copy my message before I post because if this happens and I go "back" in my browser I lose everything I typed up.

The latest happened with this post: thread-42560...pid1338979

First you get this:

Not included in this image is this string in the footer of the page:

CloudFlare Ray ID: [string of numbers and letters] • Your IP: [my IP address] • Performance & security by CloudFlare

Then, even when you successfully complete the captcha, it kicks you to this page:

So you have to go "back" in your browser where, 9 times out of 10, it's wiped out everything you typed so if you didn't copy your post text beforehand you've got to re-type it.

On 2nd try you still get the Cloudflare screen with captcha try but it always works/successfully goes through the 2nd time.

I figured this was only happening to me and while a little inconvenient, I just learned to deal with it.

Nope, I've been having a similar issue about 80% of the time when I have to enter the captcha.

I even have a screenshot.

[Image: GSvc39C.jpg]

I enter the captcha or more often just click the button that says that I'm not a robot.

Then the error above comes up.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I get this thing all the time.

Often when I go to send a PM, and almost ALWAYS if I "quote" (i.e. reply) someone.

Also anytime I try to add attachments (photos, etc)

It's a daily occurrence. Am I the only one?

Just got cloudflare 502 error on uploading image

No, it happens to me too. I'll sometimes even get an error after correctly completing the captcha puzzle.
The most common trigger is indeed quoting another member's post.

All my issues are my own fault.

Apparently, I am unable to identify images with a store front. Street signs were a problem until I stopped including the pole. Also, me and the bots have a different definition of dessert, trees, and water.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung