rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cartagena Colombia

Cartagena Colombia

Hey guys, I am going to be heading to Cartagena August 20-28th. I am looking for feedback on anything you have experienced-good and bad. It's off season and the airfares are dirt cheap right now. I'm on the east coast and will fly to MIA and then to Cartagena.
I will be with a buddy who speaks good Spanish and I can scrape by but have a good bit of slang/charm I learned from my ex (Colombiana). I will post a little more later in this thread but need some ideas about;

-Nightlife
-Areas to avoid
-Reasonable digs close to the beach
-Shopping
-Ladies- I am making some contacts now (can't hurt) but what is the general vibe like ? I am well aware of the broads trying to fleece you but how does Cartagena rank as opposed to Medellin, Bogota.

-Also anyone who is there or may be there it would be cool to hang also.

Cartagena Colombia

Please search the archives. Already plenty of datasheets on Cartagena that will answer your questions.

Mixx

Cartagena Colombia

Roosh, might wanna have a sticky thread with links to popular cities that have several data sheets.

Cartagena Colombia

check my datasheet.

has nightlife, shopping, digs on the beach, ladies, ect.