rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking Risks During Escalation

I've been working hard on my basic game the past couple of months, trying to get as much experience as possible. In doing so, I've noticed that I suck at escalating from basic touching and physicality to actual kissing. The handful of times I have actually made out with a chick I was gaming, she was practically dripping and her body language was begging for it.

There is a lot of info on the forum about escalation and the ladder of touch, but I was hoping for more specific advice about how much reading body language should play a part. Is moving past this hurdle just a matter of overcoming fear of failure? Or should I be waiting until the girl *is* dripping to go in the for the kiss?

For instance, I was out with a girl this weekend, things are going well with good eye contact and touch. We bounce to another location and the vibe is good but even as I escalate touch and proximity, she still keeps a little distance (no leaning in, no slut eyes, no keeping hold of my arm, etc.). I had the nagging feeling I should have just went for the kiss, but didn't because of a lack of clear signals and now I feel like a pussy.

Escalation is all about trial and error. Once you start trying new things, you'll start to figure out what works and what doesn't work.

After being on a ton of dates and start being successful with your escalation, you will have the confidence and intuition to know when and how to escalate.

If you get rejected or the escalation isn't working, laugh it off and try something different.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet