rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shit Test - Failed!

Shit Test - Failed!

Ok Team,

The Latina girl I'm seeing is getting more attached, and is starting to ask subtler shit test questions which I have been passing but last time it got me completely out of guard. I think I failed miserably.
After some Wine and Cheese, I was having a great convo with this chick, then suddenly out of the blue, she asked me if I cheated on my last LTR of almost 6 years. I can tell this is something she has been thinking a lot because the way she went around it. Like a Tiger waiting for his pray's weakest moment. Now, American women usually do not ask this shit or I have never being asked such question. But it got me and after a minute of rambling and joking I could not find the right words to get out of this question. I failed when I try to put it on her saying some "you are projecting yourself on others" which I still think I kind of failed.
Ok Brothers, whats a good way to roll this shit test. I feel like Agree and Amplify just doesn't cut it for this one,. And yeah, I have traveled a lot because of work and usually have some flings in these trips. But gosh this chick read me like a children book, I felt it.

Shit Test - Failed!

How do you feel about lying? I would have just said no and moved on even if I did.
Though if you don't want to lie then try a pressure flip instead of A&A..
Her-"Did you ever cheat on your ex?"
You-"Do ask men that because you have trust issues?" - smile and change the subject

Shit Test - Failed!

This one will take a while:

Her: "Did you cheat on your last LTR of sex years?"

You: "No. Pass the cheese and wine."

Shit Test - Failed!

"No. Want some more wine?"

Or a variant,

"I don't cheat as long as I don't get the topic brought up."

Shit Test - Failed!

This wasnt a shit test, it was a straightforward question with the obvious answer being the correct one. No.

You overthought this one.

Shit Test - Failed!

Thats such a stupid question, as anyone who would cheat would lie without blinking.

I think it's more of an IQ test, to see if you were stupid enough to say yes.

Shit Test - Failed!

Quote: (06-21-2016 06:24 PM)Repo Wrote:  

This wasnt a shit test, it was a straightforward question with the obvious answer being the correct one. No.

Agreed.

Going forward, you don't mention it in the future. If she comes back to it you can say: "As long as I'm happy, why should I cheat?"

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Shit Test - Failed!

Quote:Quote:

Going forward, you don't mention it in the future. If she comes back to it you can say: "As long as I'm happy, why should I cheat?"

Good advice from the fellas. This is a good one because makes her remember that she needs to keep you happy.

Shit Test - Failed!

Quote: (06-25-2016 12:33 PM)TheMaleBrain Wrote:  

Quote: (06-21-2016 06:24 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Agreed.

That's what I'm looking for. I really like this one. Its not dismissive nor aggressive. Classy. It's a counter shit test because it let her know that she needs to bring her A game to me or Ill bail. Man, that's money thanks!

Shit Test - Failed!

Glad to be of service.
An old Jewish joke (Yes, I'm a Jew) goes like this:
"Why does a Jew always answer with a question?
Why should he not answer with a question?"

Moral of the story - make her work for you.
Good luck

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi