rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Father's Day Failures

Father's Day Failures

If your kid thinks this way, you dicked up.

[Image: QyVZ8Qs.jpg]

[Image: duPSgXC.jpg]

[Image: YvDGAmh.jpg]

[Image: ZjFn2Uy.jpg]

[Image: CApZgSV.jpg]

[Image: AA8SaHy.jpg]

[Image: LnyXcN6.jpg]

Father's Day Failures

Another day where single moms get to trash on their sperm donors and pat themselves on the back. #dontneedhim #doubleduty etc.

[Image: robert-downey-jr-eye-roll.gif]

Father's Day Failures

[Image: Tom-Hanks-Saying-Really.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Father's Day Failures

Males cant have even one day

Deus vult!

Father's Day Failures

I just browsed LINUX Columbia thread, was happy and motivated and now I see this...
[Image: dodgy.gif]

Father's Day Failures

Fuck those cunts. Sad thing is that even though most women aren't this extreme in their thinking, so many still have an underlying resentment towards fathers and the celebration of Father's Day. I know my ex wife hated celebrating Father's Day, mainly because she wasn't the center of attention. I suspect this is how a lot of women think about this day. Fuck em all and happy Father's Day to all of us dads here.

Father's Day Failures

No need to say much, anyone who sees that will know instantly just how fucked up those people are.

Father's Day Failures

Going to meet my dad for lunch in about an hour. He lives in New York now and we don't see each other as often as I would like. Taught me so many unbelievably important life lessons. He's my best friend, my mentor, my drinking buddy, all rolled into one. I don't know what I'd do without him. I hope he stays around a long time. If you have a father still around, be sure to reach out to him today and let him know how much an impact he's (hopefully) had on your life. Happy Father's Day everyone.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Father's Day Failures

Haha what a joke. In Germany fathers day is at a different date. Men go out there and drink beer. The only question how long will we be able to do it with the Islamic influence.

[Image: attachment.jpg32142]   

We will stand tall in the sunshine
With the truth upon our side
And if we have to go alone
We'll go alone with pride

For us, these conflicts can be resolved by appeal to the deeply ingrained higher principle embodied in the law, that individuals have the right (within defined limits) to choose how to live. But this Western notion of individualism and tolerance is by no means a conception in all cultures. - Theodore Dalrymple

Father's Day Failures

Quote: (06-19-2016 10:53 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

That Phoebe Kwon thing is actually correct in a way. Unfortunately, the welfare state made fathers obsolete and insulated women from the consequences of their bad decisions.

Father's Day Failures

Quote: (06-19-2016 11:31 AM)Khan Wrote:  

Quote: (06-19-2016 10:53 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

That Phoebe Kwon thing is actually correct in a way. Unfortunately, the welfare state made fathers obsolete and insulated women from the consequences of their bad decisions.

Respectfully disagree with you Khan.

Without diligent and hardworking fathers there IS NO welfare state. Men actually work in fields which provide added value and no honey, governmental jobs or HR or ‘slacktivism’ or being a cocktail – waitress is not a job with an added value.

What I admire, with a stoic face, are the burdens Men are able to carry on their shoulders before they break. What I fear is what will happen once they are broken and have nothing else to lose. Revolutions do not start without reason, though as they progress there is no more reason to be found.

Happy Fathers Day guys, be sure to show the Old Man some Love!

Romans 8:31 - 'What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?'

My notes.

Mike Cernovich Compilation 2015 | 2016

The Gold from Bold

Father's Day Failures

I think this was a troll job. But some of the really mentally disturbed ones as we see above thought it was real.

Father's Day Failures

[Image: attachment.jpg32161]   

Take care of those titties for me.

Father's Day Failures

Why is she trying to say men are usually incompetent? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Father's Day Failures

Didn't this same crowd try this last year and get ruthlessly mocked and ridiculed by normal people for it?

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

Father's Day Failures

I can't tell what is parody and what is real anymore.

Father's Day Failures

This isn't as bad as the above examples, but still...

[Image: ClWvSTIWQAAUf2v.jpg]

Father's Day Failures

Well, at least the standard expected is clear: that husbands must do at home what women do at work. Therefore husbands are expected to basically waste half the day talking with Jack across the road about how Joe the next door neighbour moved Bill the other neighbour's sandwiches in the fridge, followed by a mad panic and halfarsed job of the washing and dishes around 2:00 pm when they realise they have to do some work, and then piss off out the front door at 4:01 pm because they have "commitments" to attend to, followed by another hour at the nearest bar taking selfies and talking about how all women are bastards.

Gotcha. Just so we're clear about the standard involved.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Father's Day Failures

4chan did this back in 2014 as a troll job on feminists. However this seems to have come full circle now.

Father's Day Failures

Quote: (06-20-2016 07:37 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Well, at least the standard expected is clear: that husbands must do at home what women do at work. Therefore husbands are expected to basically waste half the day talking with Jack across the road about how Joe the next door neighbour moved Bill the other neighbour's sandwiches in the fridge, followed by a mad panic and halfarsed job of the washing and dishes around 2:00 pm when they realise they have to do some work, and then piss off out the front door at 4:01 pm because they have "commitments" to attend to, followed by another hour at the nearest bar taking selfies and talking about how all women are bastards.

Gotcha. Just so we're clear about the standard involved.

Yeah I was thinking flip it around and the mothers would be on their hands and knees scrubbing the toilet on a daily basis.

Women don't do shit at most jobs I've had but fuck up morale with gossip and politics.

Father's Day Failures

Good find. Have you seen the blowback on her Tweet? Both men and women came down on her hard. It's easier to post a link because all the replies would never fit in a screenshot.

I'll give one example, though, from a woman who calls herself "Everyday Woman:" "lol is there anything fucking feminists won't ruin with their virtue signaling sanctimony?"

(Addendum: One more example...Actor David Sutcliffe calls her out: "I feel your good intentions, but can we take one day off from trying to "evolve" men?" When you have the guy from "Gilmore Girls" taking issue with you, maybe you really have gone too far.)

Funnier still: She keeps piping in to defend herself, like a kid caught misbehaving. Then about an hour later, she complains in a new Tweet about "trolls" being out in full force.

Yeah, that's it. People have legitimate disagreements with you and that makes them "trolls." They couldn't possibly have a point, could they? I hope this arrogant old bat isn't teaching anyone's kids.

Father's Day Failures

Think where khan was going (phone not allowing me to quote at the moment) with the above example is thats where western culture is pushing everyone towards. And with that I agree. I also agree without welfare, woman would think more about there sluttish ways...in the mean time though (cha-ching for me [Image: smile.gif]

Please don't like my posts or rep me. I do not wish to be judged by how many rep points and/or likes I have.

Father's Day Failures

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/dprk_news/status/876192959842193408][/url]

Father's Day Failures

Quote: (06-19-2016 11:29 AM)Parzival Wrote:  

Haha what a joke. In Germany fathers day is at a different date. Men go out there and drink beer. The only question how long will we be able to do it with the Islamic influence.

[Image: attachment.jpg32142]

German men be like " Come Aldric, come Gunther, come Deiter, come Hans... Fuck this place, fuck Merkel, fuck fat Frauleins and fuck a bunch of muzzies. We take our beer and go to Czech Republic!!!"

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Father's Day Failures

It's like a recurring theme each year that I send photos to fellow broskis photos of sloots uploading to IG/FB Father's Day photos with their dads, but in the photo their fathers are clearly pissed off, grimacing, and/or otherwise displeased in the photo.

I hope I only have sons.

Perhaps the "ur-example":

[Image: 5jigd.jpg]

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters